Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,236 to 2,250 of 7473
-
02-09-23 21:53 #5238Regular Member

Posts: 2Report on Sammy
I'm new to the forum but I just wanted to report that I saw this girl last week and had a great time. Great tits. She did make me bust quick so I'm glad I only did qv. If anyone wants more details feel free to pm me.
Originally Posted by OffTheLeash23
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-23 17:05 #5237Senior Member

Posts: 120Any info on Stephanie. Those heavy hangers are driving me crazy. PM me if you want.
https://tryst.link/escort/steph359
-
02-09-23 08:58 #5236Senior Member

Posts: 573Wow
Someone forgot to tell her what we're paying for. Must include activities. STFU. Look I treat all that I see with dignity and respect but Lacey you're a hooker. We pay you to leave after the sex. Those rants are off the rail.
Originally Posted by DigginHerOutt
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-23 06:55 #5235Senior Member

Posts: 133Lacey
Came to echo this exactly. This chick is definitely off her rocker and the elevator doesn't quite go to the top. Had an interesting exchange with her yesterday. Definitely avoid this one. Dig deep to find some of her old reviews and all were bad. Stay safe out there.
Originally Posted by JadeTiger76
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/lacey-bella
-
02-08-23 20:07 #5234Senior Member

Posts: 169Lacey. Final Update
Looks like a bullet was dodged on this one. Trip was canceled and she's got an unhinged rant going on in Twitter about it. Appreciate the feedback from all on this one.
Originally Posted by JadeTiger76
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-23 17:38 #5233Senior Member

Posts: 99I did see her hence body didn't really match photos. She does accommodate but just didn't seem like my cup of tea stats wise. Very kind hearted though.
Originally Posted by Scbomber
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-23 15:08 #5232Senior Member

Posts: 46Cheyenne
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...a/054698442057
Anyone ever try this one out? I believe I saw a video of this chick on xvideos!
-
02-08-23 12:04 #5231Senior Member

Posts: 121Asians
Well. I answered my own question and they have dropped another notch. Both girls were at least 50+, chubby with zero good curves, and one only had one tit. Charleston has to come up with some better options.
Originally Posted by TylerKnight090
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-23 11:56 #5230Senior Member

Posts: 600Nope
Have you seen her?
Originally Posted by Justto72
[View Original Post]
In my experience, any time a girl lists she has "complications" going on in personal life while they incessantly post ads usually means there is going to b a huge sob story involved. If she's had bad experiences from the hobby it probably won't be worth it and may have a whole bunch of drama you either don't want to hear her blab about or partake in. Just my two cents.
-
02-08-23 08:44 #5229Senior Member

Posts: 99Anybody?
She post everyday all day and offers added visit bonuses and nobody has partaken? https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...e/663059156172.
She is not exactly has the same look in the photos body wise perse. Very kind hearted and she told me she was taken advantage too many times by others which is unfortunate in this business. Does not rush but just not my cup of tea. Stays at the blue water area near Savannah Hwy towards red top end.
-
02-07-23 18:21 #5228Senior Member

Posts: 179Same for me. Saw she was active today on tryst and even though the original poster didn't respond to PM I went ahead and sent a very nice informative message. I did not hear back and just noticed the posting was gone. Hmmm.
Originally Posted by Werdown21
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-23 18:10 #5227Regular Member

Posts: 3
-
02-07-23 15:55 #5226Senior Member

Posts: 29Gorgeous Holly
Did anyone else get a hold of her? Haven't gotten a response and her post is now down.
Originally Posted by Freebee1237
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-23 11:24 #5225Senior Member

Posts: 121Asians
Anyone make a visit recently? Heading in to town wondering if this batch is worth while.
-
02-06-23 15:11 #5224Regular Member

Posts: 6Late report
Had fun with this cutie over the weekend a little younger than I prefer but still enjoyed not much to choose from in Chs.
Overall good visit cute girl accurate pics everything covered which is fine by me multiple positions young tight kitty smooth skin was freshly showered ok incall not a motel paid 80 for qv.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...481/3466247521










Reply With Quote




