Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 150 of 499 FirstFirst ... 50 100 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 200 250 ... LastLast
Results 2,236 to 2,250 of 7474
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5239
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobatcu  [View Original Post]
    Any info on Stephanie. Those heavy hangers are driving me crazy. PM me if you want.

    https://tryst.link/escort/steph359
    Tell me too please. We rarely get big boobs in chucktown.

  2. #5238

    Report on Sammy

    Quote Originally Posted by OffTheLeash23  [View Original Post]
    While searching thru all the local sites I was starting to lose hope as I like thick and curvy but not bbw and I'm just not into skinny girls as most here seem to skinny because of demons as well. Anyways came across Sammy's ad she's Cuban and curvy I thought why not easy set up I opted for a QV room was in North Charleston unfortunately but not too bad of a place. Text her when I arrived and up to her room I went. Clean pretty lady curvy but firm she has good sucking skills definitely tries to make you blow your load during the BJ made it thru two positions before I couldn't hold it anymore overall a good time would go back.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/6897991415
    I'm new to the forum but I just wanted to report that I saw this girl last week and had a great time. Great tits. She did make me bust quick so I'm glad I only did qv. If anyone wants more details feel free to pm me.

  3. #5237
    Any info on Stephanie. Those heavy hangers are driving me crazy. PM me if you want.

    https://tryst.link/escort/steph359

  4. #5236

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by DigginHerOutt  [View Original Post]
    Came to echo this exactly. This chick is definitely off her rocker and the elevator doesn't quite go to the top. Had an interesting exchange with her yesterday. Definitely avoid this one. Dig deep to find some of her old reviews and all were bad. Stay safe out there.

    https://tryst.link/escort/lacey-bella
    Someone forgot to tell her what we're paying for. Must include activities. STFU. Look I treat all that I see with dignity and respect but Lacey you're a hooker. We pay you to leave after the sex. Those rants are off the rail.

  5. #5235

    Lacey

    Quote Originally Posted by JadeTiger76  [View Original Post]
    Looks like a bullet was dodged on this one. Trip was canceled and she's got an unhinged rant going on in Twitter about it. Appreciate the feedback from all on this one.
    Came to echo this exactly. This chick is definitely off her rocker and the elevator doesn't quite go to the top. Had an interesting exchange with her yesterday. Definitely avoid this one. Dig deep to find some of her old reviews and all were bad. Stay safe out there.

    https://tryst.link/escort/lacey-bella

  6. #5234

    Lacey. Final Update

    Quote Originally Posted by JadeTiger76  [View Original Post]
    Gents. I was able to get a couple of PMs on her from a couple of other cities she visits including her hometown of Orlando. Sounds like this one is a little off in the head and highly emotionally unstable so going to pass while in Charleston.

    Stay safe out there!
    Looks like a bullet was dodged on this one. Trip was canceled and she's got an unhinged rant going on in Twitter about it. Appreciate the feedback from all on this one.

  7. #5233
    Quote Originally Posted by Scbomber  [View Original Post]
    Have you seen her?

    In my experience, any time a girl lists she has "complications" going on in personal life while they incessantly post ads usually means there is going to b a huge sob story involved. If she's had bad experiences from the hobby it probably won't be worth it and may have a whole bunch of drama you either don't want to hear her blab about or partake in. Just my two cents.
    I did see her hence body didn't really match photos. She does accommodate but just didn't seem like my cup of tea stats wise. Very kind hearted though.

  8. #5232

    Cheyenne

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...a/054698442057

    Anyone ever try this one out? I believe I saw a video of this chick on xvideos!

  9. #5231

    Asians

    Quote Originally Posted by TylerKnight090  [View Original Post]
    Anyone make a visit recently? Heading in to town wondering if this batch is worth while.
    Well. I answered my own question and they have dropped another notch. Both girls were at least 50+, chubby with zero good curves, and one only had one tit. Charleston has to come up with some better options.

  10. #5230

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by Justto72  [View Original Post]
    She post everyday all day and offers added visit bonuses and nobody has partaken? https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...e/663059156172.

    She is not exactly has the same look in the photos body wise perse. Very kind hearted and she told me she was taken advantage too many times by others which is unfortunate in this business. Does not rush but just not my cup of tea. Stays at the blue water area near Savannah Hwy towards red top end.
    Have you seen her?

    In my experience, any time a girl lists she has "complications" going on in personal life while they incessantly post ads usually means there is going to b a huge sob story involved. If she's had bad experiences from the hobby it probably won't be worth it and may have a whole bunch of drama you either don't want to hear her blab about or partake in. Just my two cents.

  11. #5229

    Anybody?

    She post everyday all day and offers added visit bonuses and nobody has partaken? https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...e/663059156172.

    She is not exactly has the same look in the photos body wise perse. Very kind hearted and she told me she was taken advantage too many times by others which is unfortunate in this business. Does not rush but just not my cup of tea. Stays at the blue water area near Savannah Hwy towards red top end.

  12. #5228
    Quote Originally Posted by Werdown21  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone else get a hold of her? Haven't gotten a response and her post is now down.
    Same for me. Saw she was active today on tryst and even though the original poster didn't respond to PM I went ahead and sent a very nice informative message. I did not hear back and just noticed the posting was gone. Hmmm.

  13. #5227

  14. #5226

    Gorgeous Holly

    Quote Originally Posted by Freebee1237  [View Original Post]
    Can you Pm me too?
    Did anyone else get a hold of her? Haven't gotten a response and her post is now down.

  15. #5225

    Asians

    Anyone make a visit recently? Heading in to town wondering if this batch is worth while.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape