Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,251 to 2,265 of 7473
-
02-06-23 07:18 #5223Senior Member

Posts: 126Can you Pm me too?
Originally Posted by BobbyCs
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-23 21:13 #5222Regular Member

Posts: 23Not Bad
Gave her a try for a quick BJ, she was quick to respond and was nice, but you can tell she has a guy on watch with the walkie talkie on stand by on the night stand. Heavier than she looks, she looks rough in the pictures but more in person, but she had a nice attitude overall.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...d/375988409822
-
02-05-23 12:32 #5221Senior Member

Posts: 49Stay away from this one
Seniors PM for additional info. Trouble.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/p...cream/53645131
-
02-05-23 11:18 #5220Senior Member

Posts: 29PM'd as well. Actually sounds right up my alley.
Originally Posted by BobbyCs
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-23 00:40 #5219Regular Member

Posts: 8That's a darn shame. Chas needs a young, hot Asian escort. I'd gladly pay money for more. Hopefully, she'll change her mind!
Originally Posted by MikeB1985
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-23 17:48 #5218Senior Member

Posts: 179PM'd ya. Thanks!
Originally Posted by MikeB1985
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-23 15:00 #5217Senior Member

Posts: 98Please Pay Attention
Again. All the same that ripped the guy for 120 and the other guy for 400 just below this post. There is a report further back that she climbed out a bathroom window and took off.
Also, the 2 college freaks, same people. I'm doubting the college part.
Originally Posted by Bau1979
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-23 07:52 #5216Regular Member

Posts: 5Got me too.
Yeah don't worry she got me too, but for 400. I actually picked her up and took her to somewhere on rivers so she could get me some party favors. Took my money and went into the motel and never heard back. I feel ya bro.
Originally Posted by WhoIsPro3
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-23 14:42 #5215Senior Member

Posts: 121I habe always wondered that as well, as well are they the girls in the pic or like the Asians where they never look like the picture. Keep us posted.
Originally Posted by Lrio45
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-23 16:33 #5214Senior Member

Posts: 45Latinas North Charleston
I've been seeing a few Latina ads on listcarwler that look a little TGTBT.
Their ads have a similar pattern (No blacks, Face Time Verification).
Has anyone taken the plung?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/112092972
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/112110070
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/112128273
I though it might be some Latina agency similar to those cheap Hotel Asians.
-
02-02-23 15:35 #5213Senior Member

Posts: 169No Go on Lacey
Gents. I was able to get a couple of PMs on her from a couple of other cities she visits including her hometown of Orlando. Sounds like this one is a little off in the head and highly emotionally unstable so going to pass while in Charleston.
Originally Posted by JadeTiger76
[View Original Post]
Stay safe out there!
-
02-02-23 12:36 #5212Senior Member

Posts: 49Lacey
Sorry, not me. Been burned by deposits once; never again.
Originally Posted by JadeTiger76
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-23 18:04 #5211Senior Member

Posts: 98I saw holly a few weeks ago. She is not an escort. She does massages only. There may be more on the table, but for a first time visit it's just a massage. She does get fully nude and allowed mutual touching. Standard handjob at the end. I will say however she is a young, gorgeous asain. She actually looks like the girls in the ads for the shitty Asian massage parlors we have in town very young and very pretty. It was a very enjoyable experience, but I was hoping for more.
Originally Posted by Werdown21
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-23 15:02 #5210Senior Member

Posts: 29Gorgeous Holly
I'm visiting as well and trying to find a well-reviewed local. I saw Lacey and had her on my short-list, so curious to hear if anyone has met her. Otherwise, https://tryst.link/massage/kundaliniawakenz seems to be a local, but I'm not seeing any reviews. Any insights?
Originally Posted by JadeTiger76
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-23 07:44 #5209Senior Member

Posts: 282She is well documented on here for this.
Originally Posted by WhoIsPro3
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






