Thread: Trying this Sugar Baby thing.
+
Add Report
Results 1,756 to 1,770 of 6948
-
02-09-23 18:05 #5193Senior Member

Posts: 490Can you clear your inbox please?
Originally Posted by DoggieFan
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-23 18:00 #5192Senior Member

Posts: 490She messaged me: "ppm?" And that was it. I ignored her LOL. Seems to be a pro or semi-pro at best.
Originally Posted by South215
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-23 12:59 #5191Senior Member

Posts: 35She sent me a text a few months after we first talked wanting to meet that night. She lives off of Freedom but only does outcalls. Can't remember the amount she wanted but stated she only didn't allow anal. Got upset when I said I couldn't meet that night and told me she was going to block me.
Originally Posted by South215
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-23 12:23 #5190Senior Member

Posts: 67Marie
Anyone have any info?
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...9-61dda0d56af9
-
02-09-23 12:05 #5189Senior Member

Posts: 67Short report
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...f-16b914368f5d
I think she has been reported on before. Has a day job but willing to find a time that works. Her personality is a bit awkward and freeform but I think it's just nervousness. She seems to really get into it and texted me shortly after wanting me to describe how it felt LOL. She will bug you for more donation afterwards. 3. 5 dmg.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...9-2bc2f79258c1
We went on a few dates earlier this year which always ended in some amazing DFKs and caressing in parking lots afterwards. Gave her gas money and thoughtful gifts but nothing large. Generally looking for a true SD / SB relationship. She has recently gone radio silence on me. Perhaps she found what she was looking for.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...2-d402b7b098dc
Bad meet and greet. Looks heavier in person. Wanted 8 so I declined.
-
02-09-23 10:28 #5188Senior Member

Posts: 236Any info?
Anything on this one?
Sinxena.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...e-32652386f342
-
02-09-23 00:49 #5187Senior Member

Posts: 957What is her PPM? Thanks.
Originally Posted by PorcPorc
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-23 00:46 #5186Senior Member

Posts: 957What's her OF?
Originally Posted by Grievous2
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-23 23:59 #5185Senior Member

Posts: 258Just don't
Just don't. ValentinaJ.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...a-329f7ab3f2c4
Against my better judgement, I got back on seeking & thought this one was pretty hot.
She was_ _10 years and 50 pounds ago. If that was even her in the picture.
I can verify she is 4' 11".
I didn't even hang around, so I can't tell you what kind of an arrangement she is interested in, I bailed. Never done that before.
Fuck. My Time wasted.
-
02-08-23 10:15 #5184Senior Member

Posts: 191Hard to say-
Hard to say- scammers on SA like getting gift cards, along with hustlers with other scams. The days are probably numbered.
Originally Posted by GutterMind4
[View Original Post]
Not sure how anonymous you need to be, but there are some discussions on this site regarding 'Privacy Dot Com' - that might help you, perhaps.
-
02-08-23 09:15 #5183Senior Member

Posts: 481Thank you
Thanks DriveHard,
That resolved the issue. And yes I can still use the other gift cards but I noticed this was the first time they didn't allow me to pay for a gift card with one of the other ineffective gift cards. I know it looks sketchy but they were legit and they get their $5 extra for doing it. The concern is, as they move to these newer cards, will they work in a few months or do I need to look at some other means of paying that keeps me totally anonymous?
Originally Posted by DriveHard
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-23 19:58 #5182Senior Member

Posts: 147Atticus
5-10 years older in person. Not as cute and body isn't tight anymore.
Originally Posted by BrianPeter
[View Original Post]
Said she does some coke.
-
02-07-23 17:18 #5181Senior Member

Posts: 191Try it again
Vanilla cards still work. You may need to find one with an expiration date closer to today, as in an older one. Go to CVS and pull from the back of the stack. That should work, if not, you *might* get 5 tanks of gas with those.
Originally Posted by GutterMind4
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-23 16:55 #5180Senior Member

Posts: 481Gift Cards
So SA is fucking with me again. Local Walmart switched to these Secure Spend gift cards instead of the Vanilla Cards. Tried to re-up subscription and it was denied. Later went to Food Lion and bought a Vanilla Card there and it was also denied. Now I got $200 in gift cards and no subscription. Also, the last reload card I tried required identifying information (which I won't do). First trouble I've had in a year so wondering if something changed. Does anyone know of a reliable GIFT CARD brand or type they've had success with? BTW, the payment entry page states that they accept pre-paid cards but the approval rate is "very low". So they know what works and doesn't work but try to get you to use YOUR credit card to track you (greedy muthetfuckers). Any advice appreciated.
GM4.
-
02-04-23 11:37 #5179Senior Member

Posts: 143Wrong forum
This belongs in the Escort Thread.
Originally Posted by BlueStar7
[View Original Post]
The first two I've never seen reviews. The last two have been reviewed. Can't remember what was said about the first one, but Jade doesn't have favorable reviews.












Reply With Quote




