Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5193
    Quote Originally Posted by DoggieFan  [View Original Post]
    What's her OF?
    Can you clear your inbox please?

  2. #5192
    Quote Originally Posted by South215  [View Original Post]
    She messaged me: "ppm?" And that was it. I ignored her LOL. Seems to be a pro or semi-pro at best.

  3. #5191
    Quote Originally Posted by South215  [View Original Post]
    She sent me a text a few months after we first talked wanting to meet that night. She lives off of Freedom but only does outcalls. Can't remember the amount she wanted but stated she only didn't allow anal. Got upset when I said I couldn't meet that night and told me she was going to block me.

  4. #5190

  5. #5189

    Short report

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...f-16b914368f5d

    I think she has been reported on before. Has a day job but willing to find a time that works. Her personality is a bit awkward and freeform but I think it's just nervousness. She seems to really get into it and texted me shortly after wanting me to describe how it felt LOL. She will bug you for more donation afterwards. 3. 5 dmg.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...9-2bc2f79258c1

    We went on a few dates earlier this year which always ended in some amazing DFKs and caressing in parking lots afterwards. Gave her gas money and thoughtful gifts but nothing large. Generally looking for a true SD / SB relationship. She has recently gone radio silence on me. Perhaps she found what she was looking for.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...2-d402b7b098dc

    Bad meet and greet. Looks heavier in person. Wanted 8 so I declined.

  6. #5188

    Any info?


  7. #5187
    Quote Originally Posted by PorcPorc  [View Original Post]
    Any info on MysticalKitty? https://members.seeking.com/member/7...b-bb426e172a57 I'm not into Asian but asking for a buddy of mine. The same girl in the pic has an OF page so not sure if this is a fake or the actual girl herself.

    Yes, she is the girl in the photos. If I remember correctly she is 19 not 20. She did have a few rules when I saw her but nothing too drastic. FS did require cover if that matters to your buddy. At the time she did have a bf who knows about all of this.
    What is her PPM? Thanks.

  8. #5186
    Quote Originally Posted by Grievous2  [View Original Post]
    She regularly drops content on OF and some of it is very hot. In case you need a preview.
    What's her OF?

  9. #5185

    Just don't

    Just don't. ValentinaJ.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...a-329f7ab3f2c4

    Against my better judgement, I got back on seeking & thought this one was pretty hot.

    She was_ _10 years and 50 pounds ago. If that was even her in the picture.

    I can verify she is 4' 11".

    I didn't even hang around, so I can't tell you what kind of an arrangement she is interested in, I bailed. Never done that before.

    Fuck. My Time wasted.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2023-02-08 235258.jpg‎  

  10. #5184

    Hard to say-

    Quote Originally Posted by GutterMind4  [View Original Post]
    The concern is, as they move to these newer cards, will they work in a few months or do I need to look at some other means of paying that keeps me totally anonymous?
    Hard to say- scammers on SA like getting gift cards, along with hustlers with other scams. The days are probably numbered.

    Not sure how anonymous you need to be, but there are some discussions on this site regarding 'Privacy Dot Com' - that might help you, perhaps.

  11. #5183

    Thank you

    Thanks DriveHard,

    That resolved the issue. And yes I can still use the other gift cards but I noticed this was the first time they didn't allow me to pay for a gift card with one of the other ineffective gift cards. I know it looks sketchy but they were legit and they get their $5 extra for doing it. The concern is, as they move to these newer cards, will they work in a few months or do I need to look at some other means of paying that keeps me totally anonymous?

    Quote Originally Posted by DriveHard  [View Original Post]
    Vanilla cards still work. You may need to find one with an expiration date closer to today, as in an older one. Go to CVS and pull from the back of the stack. That should work, if not, you *might* get 5 tanks of gas with those.

  12. #5182

    Atticus

    Quote Originally Posted by BrianPeter  [View Original Post]
    What's the damage? At what does her face and body look like in person? Any demons or other caution?
    5-10 years older in person. Not as cute and body isn't tight anymore.

    Said she does some coke.

  13. #5181

    Try it again

    Quote Originally Posted by GutterMind4  [View Original Post]
    So SA is fucking with me again. bought a Vanilla Card there and it was also denied.
    GM4.
    Vanilla cards still work. You may need to find one with an expiration date closer to today, as in an older one. Go to CVS and pull from the back of the stack. That should work, if not, you *might* get 5 tanks of gas with those.

  14. #5180

    Gift Cards

    So SA is fucking with me again. Local Walmart switched to these Secure Spend gift cards instead of the Vanilla Cards. Tried to re-up subscription and it was denied. Later went to Food Lion and bought a Vanilla Card there and it was also denied. Now I got $200 in gift cards and no subscription. Also, the last reload card I tried required identifying information (which I won't do). First trouble I've had in a year so wondering if something changed. Does anyone know of a reliable GIFT CARD brand or type they've had success with? BTW, the payment entry page states that they accept pre-paid cards but the approval rate is "very low". So they know what works and doesn't work but try to get you to use YOUR credit card to track you (greedy muthetfuckers). Any advice appreciated.

    GM4.

  15. #5179

    Wrong forum

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueStar7  [View Original Post]
    Spend an entire wee hours reading the forum.

    Not sure why these hotties have no review.

    I can try and post review but wondering if they are fake or scam.

    Looks like too good to be true.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/boone...-/712383638833

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/692264867370

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/318960989353

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...y/413916012027
    This belongs in the Escort Thread.

    The first two I've never seen reviews. The last two have been reviewed. Can't remember what was said about the first one, but Jade doesn't have favorable reviews.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape