Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5163
    Quote Originally Posted by ConCityKing  [View Original Post]
    This one has been reported before, but I can't remember what name she used to go by. She's been around a while. I think used to be in Huntersville. I've got a date set this week, just looking for some info on what to expect.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...d-fa63541c0027
    Saw several years ago. She is DTF but things just didn't click with us. Probably due to her keep delaying the time and she had a pretty heavy accent. But otherwise she seemed to be decent and looked exactly like the photos.

  2. #5162

    Club SBs

    Quote Originally Posted by SingleGuyClt  [View Original Post]
    How has your conversation gone with mermaid?
    Met her at the club and she told me she was on SA. Got the impression she knew the drill. Just sharing info, we didn't chat details or do takeout. Moved on to another dancer that night.

  3. #5161
    Quote Originally Posted by DriveHard  [View Original Post]
    How has your conversation gone with mermaid?

  4. #5160

    LnL SouthEnd

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousGeor  [View Original Post]
    She's a stripper at L&L southend
    So is this one:

    SweetMermaid:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...1-10f5a92230b1

  5. #5159

    BlondesHaveMoreFun

    Wants 5 k / month for rent, bills, student loan. Not happening. Might as well get a wife for that kind of damage.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...d-9ee5aac37f05

  6. #5158
    Quote Originally Posted by Aafakljgadkg  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...4-4b4b2177aada

    Thoughts and experienced you can share?
    She's a stripper at L&L southend, her IG is pretty easy to find too since it's a similar handle. Seemed a lot like she was the sort to string someone along and milk as much money as possible from them without any hookups so I never bothered to pursue. Definitely cute, petite, and real so there's that.

  7. #5157

    Anyone?

    Anyone ever meet or chat with this MILF?

    Connected with her on another platform and was hoping to get your intel. Thanks.

    All.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...a-a5a9ae01527f

  8. #5156

    Atticus

    Quote Originally Posted by AlIngus  [View Original Post]
    Yep. That train is running fast tho.
    What's the damage? At what does her face and body look like in person? Any demons or other caution?

  9. #5155
    Quote Originally Posted by ConCityKing  [View Original Post]
    This one has been reported before, but I can't remember what name she used to go by. She's been around a while. I think used to be in Huntersville. I've got a date set this week, just looking for some info on what to expect.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...d-fa63541c0027
    I recall seeing her picture before as well. Confused about "casual fun" but she also has platonic checked so WTH??

    Re: "Charlotte" -seeking

    On the other hand she has 3 vibrators & 3 butt plugs on her wishlist, so maybe she's horny & DTF??

    Good luck.

  10. #5154

    Charlotte

    This one has been reported before, but I can't remember what name she used to go by. She's been around a while. I think used to be in Huntersville. I've got a date set this week, just looking for some info on what to expect.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...d-fa63541c0027

  11. #5153

    Stellarinaa

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...4-4b4b2177aada

    Thoughts and experienced you can share?

  12. #5152

    Anyone partake?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...4-c2ddb99179a9

    Decent communication and not golden puss.

    Has anyone met her?

  13. #5151
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayVa  [View Original Post]
    Saw her once; probably won't repeat. She's very nice. Unlike most of the SB women, I think she is a pro and sees a lot of different guys. Required protection for everything. No real kissing. She is thin and that was a big plus for me. I had to pay for a hotel room, so that made it a bit pricey (300 plus the room).

  14. #5150

    Fell for it

    Quote Originally Posted by Grasshopping  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if you all are seeing the same but lately, I run into a lot of fakes / scammers. Their line was always, "I don't use this app usually, can I get your contact number" or something to that effect.
    Fell for it once, didn't pay attention to the account age. The one that got me was actually created the same day. Anyways, about 3 or 4 weeks later got a text with a pic from a different 'woman' - she sent me a pic of our chat too. Then asked me to move from text to WhatsApp so we could video chat. Didn't do that. Clearly a scammer overseas somewhere. About an hour later got the exact same message from a different number. The scammers are gathering numbers knowing they'll get banned from SA.

  15. #5149

    Brooklynbabe87


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape