Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,866 to 2,880 of 8727
-
02-12-23 16:42 #5862Senior Member

Posts: 241Sage Marie / Sage. Great GFE
Took a gamble on Sage because of the mixed reviews and ended up having a wonderful time! One hour session, $400.10% deposit for in-calls. Multiple pops allowed.
Reached out to her new number after noticing new photos on her ad, which indicated she was working again. Despite all of the previous reviews in regards to lack of menu items, I had an excellent time with her. She is the exact woman as advertised in her photos. She's not fat or out of shape, but if she toned her body a bit, she would be a rock hard girl you'd want to be with. Former stripper before she got into escorting. Attractive 32 year old female who claims to be 100% Irish and stands at 5'9".
She now operates out of Air BnBs. Uses one bedroom for 'work,' and the other for herself. The little place she rented was extremely clean and cozy in the heart of a nice little college neighborhood. What impressed me the most was her hygiene was impeccable; easily the cleanest a provider has ever smelled and tasted to me.
I had to be extremely polite to gauge what she allowed and unfortunately she does not allow DATY as others have reported. No DFK, but there was an insane amount of kissing. I alluded in text that I wanted a lot of kissing with my GFE, so she performed as such when I arrived. We were making out throughout the entire session and she definitely has a talent of knowing how to explore the body. She has a great attitude and is very friendly. Her BBJ was above average and very sensual, giving just the right amount of attention to the boys as well. She doesn't swallow, but allows CiM, which she will hold in her mouth for as long as possible before getting up and spitting it out in the bathroom. Played alternative rock the entire session from her bluetooth speaker with no complaints from me; banging someone to foo fighters is a first LOL.
I was so turned on by her GFE that I didn't last long on all three rounds. She knows how to ride well and can be very submissive when it comes to taking a pounding. My experience is that she made love to me and vice versa. She was 15 minutes late to start the session but she is not a clock watcher and I most definitely got my full hours worth out of her. It was the most un-rushed session I've ever experienced in this hobby. If only she allowed DATY, she would be near perfect in my book.
For what she's asking for the hours, I already spend on Olita girls regularly; and that is like playing roulette when it comes to quality.
I am absolutely going to be a regular with Sagemarie for her solid body, fantastic hygiene, sensual GFE, great attitude, multiple pops, and BBJCIM.
https://tryst.link/escort/sage-marie
-
02-12-23 16:36 #5861Senior Member

Posts: 1533Sinful Sunday
You actually made out well considering. This one has a long history of being a rob. Make sure you check out the Bridgeport section as well as the rob reports sections.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-23 08:52 #5860Senior Member

Posts: 3853Absolute zero
Stayed here for one night and couldn't find anything, literally. Reached out to maybe 10 girls and every one of them has a story. LC was an absolute waste, couldn't find anything that was real until I reached Page 3.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/danbu...c/996525468741
This Ho wanted 150 for a car date and I basically told her to go fuck herself.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...y/120721936702
Tried to reach out to Sinful Sunday, which a Monger here gave a review on, crickets.
-
02-12-23 06:45 #5859Senior Member

Posts: 625Thanks for the review. Sounds like maybe worth a trip.
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-23 11:09 #5858Senior Member

Posts: 1533LJ (cupcake / Retta / Loretta)
Recently added this girl to my pinch list. She is an older girl probably upper 30's 40's.
She appears to love what she does and gets into it. Open menu. Avg BBBJ. Any position. Greek maybe but not my style. She was staying at a motel west haven / milford line right off the 95 for easy access.
I had my reservations of seeing her, but with the lack of talent around I gave her a try. Not a dream girl but decent enough if needed in a pinch.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...s/878273559403
-
02-10-23 13:05 #5857Senior Member

Posts: 62She is real, however a couple of those pics are stolen from Ruby Red in New Haven. I can verify that in person she is a hottie though. However, it was supposed to be a 2 girl deal, and they pulled the same old BS of, we told you this price, which I brought and then they say no, we meant that was per girl! Whatever I said I would come back later then and they gave in. What really ticked me off is that Diamond was to be the one to get down, but then proceeds to tell me she is on the FLOW, and when I repeated it she got all mad like she was hiding it from the other girl. Then the other girl is all mad because she didn't want to. But she did it anyway, made the entire visit a waste, rushing me that junior didn't even get to spit.
Originally Posted by DirBender
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-23 16:09 #5856Senior Member

Posts: 161Syn Lina
Look up Sunny the great on pornhub, she is the mother of some of his kids! She is dirty sexy in the videos!
Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-23 14:35 #5855Senior Member

Posts: 465Same
I have been having the same problem and was going to post the same question today now that I'm finally able to connect. Didn't realize that it connect quicker on Wi-Fi but that's what I'm using right now and it finally opened up. I know sometimes the site does maintenance and you cannot can't connect at all but this seems like certain times of the day, but maybe it is when not connected to Wi-Fi.
Originally Posted by CTattyGuy
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-23 13:41 #5854Senior Member

Posts: 551Connection Issues
That's funny I have the exact opposite problem. It will no longer connect using the home Wifi but will connect on my phone if I turn off the Wifi and use cellular data. I wonder if it has anything to do with the fact that this website does not have an SSL certificate and is not a "Secure" connection. Although that never presented a problem in the past. Problem started a couple of weeks ago.
Originally Posted by CTattyGuy
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-23 12:41 #5853Senior Member

Posts: 129Weird connection issues
Anyone else having the following problem or a potential solution to it? Lately when I try to access the forum I cannot access it with my cell phone coverage, it times out and says the server is not responding. But if I have Wi-Fi it connects right away. It just started doing this recently, any ideas?
-
02-07-23 16:04 #5852Senior Member

Posts: 930Syn Lina
I recall multiple positive reviews.
Originally Posted by Tical348
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-23 09:34 #5851Senior Member

Posts: 977She's been posting for a while. Last I knew she was in Milford. She is on Snap all the time so I don't see how folks are seeing her.
Originally Posted by Tical348
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-23 14:00 #5850Senior Member

Posts: 84Syn
Has anybody ever hooked up with this chick yet? Any information would be appreciated.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...-/303313773438
-
02-05-23 10:51 #5849Senior Member

Posts: 977Don't they all say that tho.
Originally Posted by Jjags88
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-23 23:25 #5848Senior Member

Posts: 567Crazy rates
I would imagine sex change surgery ain't cheap!
Originally Posted by JavaMan
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





