The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 193 of 582 FirstFirst ... 93 143 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 243 293 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,895 of 8724
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5844
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1231
    Quote Originally Posted by GlenQuagmire  [View Original Post]
    You sure about that Willy? The one in the link?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...0/449835639418

    First I am hearing of this. This one has been around for a few years, fucked by many, but never heard this before. Has great tits and fat ass, all natural, so is pretty stunning to hear. Shocking really.
    It looks like I have them mixed up. That ass is definitely a girls! The one I am thinking of has a very similar face as yuk mentioned ands usually posts Terryville in the ad.

  2. #5843

    Hotels? Motels?

    Can anyone suggest to me a good spot that I can dream at if I'm the one securing the location? Preferably a place that has early check-in or just usually has rooms available at anytime of the day and is decently clean. Preferably in MILF-city. Thanks! DMs accepted as well!

  3. #5842
    Quote Originally Posted by GlenQuagmire  [View Original Post]
    You sure about that Willy? The one in the link?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...0/449835639418

    First I am hearing of this. This one has been around for a few years, fucked by many, but never heard this before. Has great tits and fat ass, all natural, so is pretty stunning to hear. Shocking really.
    Might be thinking of the one who only does oral in that area. Sorta similar face but more skanky / dreadlocks hair.

  4. #5841

    What's that?

    Quote Originally Posted by WillyO  [View Original Post]
    Possibly because she is not quite a she yet! He / she has been transitioning for a bit I believe.
    You sure about that Willy? The one in the link?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...0/449835639418

    First I am hearing of this. This one has been around for a few years, fucked by many, but never heard this before. Has great tits and fat ass, all natural, so is pretty stunning to hear. Shocking really.

  5. #5840
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1231
    Quote Originally Posted by RBlacko  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    Has anyone seen this girl: https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...0/449835639418.

    I've been communicating but she seems pretty skittish. Thanks in advance.
    Possibly because she is not quite a she yet! He / she has been transitioning for a bit I believe.

  6. #5839

    In call FS

    Hey guys,

    Has anyone seen this girl: https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...0/449835639418.

    I've been communicating but she seems pretty skittish. Thanks in advance.

  7. #5838

    The World's Best.

    Quote Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony  [View Original Post]
    Bullshit! The girl I was with last week said she gave the best head around. I don't know who we can trust these days.

    PA.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIiu89zKa4U

  8. #5837
    Quote Originally Posted by LandStar6969  [View Original Post]
    I wanted to try her out but tired of the bs ones out there. Any good news on her?
    Bro I been trying to see her but it's mad weird I text and then get response then crickets I think she real tho most everyone of them I don't want to see or I know is fake I barely see girls here ever but I think she real I'll lyk.

  9. #5836
    Quote Originally Posted by Jjags88  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this girl? Says she gives the best head around.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/g...ry-ou/53530409
    Bullshit! The girl I was with last week said she gave the best head around. I don't know who we can trust these days.

    PA.

  10. #5835
    Quote Originally Posted by Jjags88  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this girl? Says she gives the best head around.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/g...ry-ou/53530409
    They all say that LOL.

  11. #5834

    Mayan

    Anyone seen this girl? Says she gives the best head around.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/g...ry-ou/53530409

  12. #5833
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicr1911  [View Original Post]
    I sure do like them thick but there really isn't enough of them out there. She's actually not that thick those pics may have been from when she was heavier her tits are are saggy has a saggy guy does give an ok BBBJ nothing memorable I won't repeat damage was 120.
    Well that sucks sorry it wasnt worth it. Thanks for TOFTT.

  13. #5832
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatBoyTruth  [View Original Post]
    Haha we do both tend to like our sluts thick it seems.
    I sure do like them thick but there really isn't enough of them out there. She's actually not that thick those pics may have been from when she was heavier her tits are are saggy has a saggy guy does give an ok BBBJ nothing memorable I won't repeat damage was 120.

  14. #5831
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarred  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for this review. Nicely done! How long was your visit, half hour or full? And, how many roses did it set you back?
    $. 5 for a half hour, but I was there a little longer than that.

  15. #5830

    My mistake

    Quote Originally Posted by UmmmNick  [View Original Post]
    She's real. Saw her a few years ago. Some say she's mechanical and stuck up but I had a good time. 100 for a qv at the time, not sure about now. She appears to have put on a couple pounds but I think it looks good on her. At least in the pictures. I saw no signs of demons or handlers.
    Oops, my bad. I thought I clicked on the post asking about Cali the Truth aka Vegas the Truth. I've never seen Angie.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape