Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,866 to 2,880 of 8723
-
02-11-23 11:09 #5858Senior Member

Posts: 1533LJ (cupcake / Retta / Loretta)
Recently added this girl to my pinch list. She is an older girl probably upper 30's 40's.
She appears to love what she does and gets into it. Open menu. Avg BBBJ. Any position. Greek maybe but not my style. She was staying at a motel west haven / milford line right off the 95 for easy access.
I had my reservations of seeing her, but with the lack of talent around I gave her a try. Not a dream girl but decent enough if needed in a pinch.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...s/878273559403
-
02-10-23 13:05 #5857Senior Member

Posts: 62She is real, however a couple of those pics are stolen from Ruby Red in New Haven. I can verify that in person she is a hottie though. However, it was supposed to be a 2 girl deal, and they pulled the same old BS of, we told you this price, which I brought and then they say no, we meant that was per girl! Whatever I said I would come back later then and they gave in. What really ticked me off is that Diamond was to be the one to get down, but then proceeds to tell me she is on the FLOW, and when I repeated it she got all mad like she was hiding it from the other girl. Then the other girl is all mad because she didn't want to. But she did it anyway, made the entire visit a waste, rushing me that junior didn't even get to spit.
Originally Posted by DirBender
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-23 16:09 #5856Senior Member

Posts: 161Syn Lina
Look up Sunny the great on pornhub, she is the mother of some of his kids! She is dirty sexy in the videos!
Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-23 14:35 #5855Senior Member

Posts: 465Same
I have been having the same problem and was going to post the same question today now that I'm finally able to connect. Didn't realize that it connect quicker on Wi-Fi but that's what I'm using right now and it finally opened up. I know sometimes the site does maintenance and you cannot can't connect at all but this seems like certain times of the day, but maybe it is when not connected to Wi-Fi.
Originally Posted by CTattyGuy
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-23 13:41 #5854Senior Member

Posts: 551Connection Issues
That's funny I have the exact opposite problem. It will no longer connect using the home Wifi but will connect on my phone if I turn off the Wifi and use cellular data. I wonder if it has anything to do with the fact that this website does not have an SSL certificate and is not a "Secure" connection. Although that never presented a problem in the past. Problem started a couple of weeks ago.
Originally Posted by CTattyGuy
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-23 12:41 #5853Senior Member

Posts: 129Weird connection issues
Anyone else having the following problem or a potential solution to it? Lately when I try to access the forum I cannot access it with my cell phone coverage, it times out and says the server is not responding. But if I have Wi-Fi it connects right away. It just started doing this recently, any ideas?
-
02-07-23 16:04 #5852Senior Member

Posts: 930Syn Lina
I recall multiple positive reviews.
Originally Posted by Tical348
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-23 09:34 #5851Senior Member

Posts: 977She's been posting for a while. Last I knew she was in Milford. She is on Snap all the time so I don't see how folks are seeing her.
Originally Posted by Tical348
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-23 14:00 #5850Senior Member

Posts: 84Syn
Has anybody ever hooked up with this chick yet? Any information would be appreciated.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...-/303313773438
-
02-05-23 10:51 #5849Senior Member

Posts: 977Don't they all say that tho.
Originally Posted by Jjags88
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-23 23:25 #5848Senior Member

Posts: 567Crazy rates
I would imagine sex change surgery ain't cheap!
Originally Posted by JavaMan
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-23 18:34 #5847Senior Member

Posts: 746Crazy rates.
Originally Posted by YukPhu
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-23 16:23 #5846Senior Member

Posts: 347🫢That's the one I was referring to. 🤢.
Originally Posted by CtGuyForSafe
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-23 13:35 #5845Senior Member

Posts: 344https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...l/676600455004
Originally Posted by WillyO
[View Original Post]
I think this is the one in transition that you speak of.
-
02-03-23 07:25 #5844Senior Member

Posts: 1231It looks like I have them mixed up. That ass is definitely a girls! The one I am thinking of has a very similar face as yuk mentioned ands usually posts Terryville in the ad.
Originally Posted by GlenQuagmire
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





