Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 3,121 to 3,135 of 10966
-
02-08-23 11:00 #7846Senior Member

Posts: 80Seeking Needs to Start Cleaning Up Better
As I mentioned in my last post, there's been a high percentage of bad ones in the past few weeks. Fake profiles, people not putting accurate descriptions of them on their profiles, asking high prices (when it seems they never actually had a real arrangement before), faceless & 1 pic profiles asking only for our numbers. At first, Seeking seemed like they were cleaning out the trash, but, they coming back strong.
Also below, anyone have any insights on some of these. Need more info on some of them.
Name: ConfidentMadame:
Profile: https://members.seeking.com/member/7...e-3fad6bac5322.
This is a trans dude. Tries to have you send money first. Will spend time to chat via email & then will send pictures when you exchange numbers. The pictures show totally different looking pictures, slightly close, however, there's definitely Trans features.
I told them, no offense, but why waste your time & mine. That they needed to put seeking "trans" on their profile & told them to do pull this BS again.
Name: yourfavoritedoll.
Profile: https://members.seeking.com/member/2...9-0f8f7bf1e100.
Won't do anything for less than $1,000. She uses Snap, and sends what seems to be real time Snaps & photos. However, I'm not 100% sure she real, whereas, I don't know all the tricks & features of that App yet. But I know that some of the Nigerian scammers know how to use that Snap App filters on pictures to make the "Text Images" seem as they are real time "just created" photos.
Name: SubmissiveTiff.
Profile: https://members.seeking.com/member/2...8-4544e7f8737d.
This is a weird one. Slow to respond. Provided her number. Told me straight up that she's a hoe.
Then acted as if we already met before. Does anyone have any info on this one? Hard to break through & trying to get more details about this one.
Name: Belle03.
Profile: https://members.seeking.com/member/b...d-78fd72ce1d25.
Provided number. Slow to respond. Sporadic email & text chats. Not in school – took a semester off. Works retail in the mornings. So, don't understand the ADD – can't even hold a conversation past 3 minutes. Anyone have any insights on this one?
Name: Brianna95.
Profile: https://members.seeking.com/member/6...5-ed6a548fbc40.
Anyone have info on this one? Weird one. Here's why. In school for computer science, coding. However, paying 2 hour sessions Monday through Friday for "online tutoring" in Boston. Profile says Bostn, however, takes Amtrak back to New Hampshire daily (car is broken). Provided number & she sent additional pictures. Not sure what to make of this one. The conversations are still on-going thus far. Was willing to meet in Beantown after her "coding tutoring". She said it was a cheaper option than Bootcamps or going to University.
Name: fairy princess.
Profile: https://members.seeking.com/member/d...9-72daa5af5b5c.
States they want you have to purchase pics and do sexting before meeting. I passed.
Name: GradBaddie.
Profile: https://members.seeking.com/member/3...8-5183e70e5f34.
I only respect this one a little bit. I went forceful on this one to test out some theories, which worked.
I saw this one online a lot. I emailed, and was noticing that all my emails were being read all the time. I noticed she would visit my profile cause her profile showed up under "Viewed Me'. However, I was getting no responses. I was being nice at first, and sent multiple messages. So, I started to add some lines to people who were NOT responding & go hard to find out what's actually going on here.
I would simply say, something like, if you receive an email at work, would you not respond? If you're not interested, and to stop having one way conversations, have the common courtesy & decency to say I'm not interested.
She wrote back finally. Saying she wasn't interested. That thought my lack of messages back might've conveyed, but sorry for not saying earlier. " – Now that's someone I can respect. A little bit.
Has anyone found a way to have them keep a conversation going consistently rather than the sudden "ghosting" in a middle of a conversation? That's one of my pet peeves. As you can see, I write a lot & fast texter (since I'm using my computer), but it seems these chicks constantly can't hold a conversation longer than 10 minutes. How do they hold down jobs?
-
02-08-23 10:49 #7845Senior Member

Posts: 80Aghh, so I think that's how they may be "filtering" us on this type of "collecting phone numbers scam". AFter they get our number, they either block or delete their profile.
Originally Posted by SmokenGlasses
[View Original Post]
8 hours ago, I gave she asked for my phone number. I gave it to her 6 hours ago.
I suspect, the last message that will be sent to me, will be "I'll text you" and she'll either block or delete the profile.
I say this, "block or delete" where you stated her profile was gone to you. However, her profile is still up for me. And she hasn't responded.
For any girl who doesn't have a picture of their face, I now always say: "Please note. If you are going to chat w / me, you need to provide a FULL picture of your face. I don't want to waste time. And provide multiple pics of yourself. " Then based on what they say, I ask them to go ahead & do a video chat.
Now, when I wrote that message to her, her first response was "No Bad" -- then she wrote, "I don't use this app usually. May I send message to you? If possible, could you please let me know your contact details?" Very weird indeed. LOL.
-
02-08-23 10:00 #7844Senior Member

Posts: 4546Scammers
Bro,
Originally Posted by DreplyNow
[View Original Post]
You'll be surprised how much money some stg druggie are getting. This girl show me how someone sent her $600 for 1 hour date and another one send her $100 just to to get a text back from her. There's a lot of desperate guys out there and that's why there's more scam on every site you go. We already know the game so we know not to fall for their trick but other guys don't care.
Here's my question thought, since guys pay to use SA. Do girls also paid to use that site or is it free for them since they can just make a fake account and deleted after?
-
02-08-23 05:19 #7843Senior Member

Posts: 263Jovie has me on the "I'll text you" she did but her profiles gone.
Originally Posted by DreplyNow
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-23 04:24 #7842Senior Member

Posts: 80Beware of Scam Wave That's Happening
So a couple of weeks ago, I wrote about the start of a good 2023. There were great things happening, the site seemed cleaner, I was getting great low-cost offers from great, good-looking women, I was getting "incoming" emails at a great rate as well as great open rates & responses. Since I provided those details, the last couple of weeks has seen a tremendous & drastic change.
Here's what's been happening:
Disappearing Profile while Collecting Phone Numbers Scam. I knew this was happening; however, never was able to catch the full trend. However, as I stated, there's been a rampant increase of weird, crazy coincidences on the site. Here's how it works. A "Profile" with 1 image of a woman will reach out to you. Their profile has sparse details. However, they advance the conversation as they are willing to talk. There go-to line is "not on here often, do you have another platform to communicate".
So the scam goes like this: They send you a "Hey, how are you". When you reply, there is fast but brief follow-up. They suddenly will "request" "YOUR" phone number, stating, "I'm never on here; let's text off the site" or some variation thereof. When asking for their number, they won't give it. But once you provide your number, suddenly, the last line says: "I'll Text You. " – Then immediately, their profile is deactivated & deleted. You are NEVER texted.
Why is this a scam? I don't know how it plays out, however, but they seem to be collected numbers.
Additionally, I quickly caught on, where there literally were 4 profiles who had the same scenario, and EACH one of their profiles ended in "I'll Text You" and there profiles were then deactivated. All had only 1 image with sparse information on their profiles.
So the question is: Why are they collecting phone numbers? What's the point? Unbeknownst to them, I ONLY use burner numbers & have multiple of them.
Here are a couple of those profiles, they are actually happening as I type this:
Jovie.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...3-abefcf8fe111
Name: Ceatherinexxox1.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...5-e48fdd8f949d
I'm thinking about either, just giving them the number to the FBI to see what happens. OR, setup another burner number just for these ones – as they are starting to become easily predictable.
Name: Addison.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...d-28eb6a8f87e5
Possible phone number collector. All signs point to it. However, the timing of the messages are off. Wrote to me first with "how was your day". I replied & I know that my reply was read.
Second Issue: Crazy Price Requests.
Suddenly, I've been getting more & more "non-budging" on $1,000 to meet, w / the statement of "this is what I usually get". Then when probe to gain some more insight (got to be strategic about it). I ask in order: 1.) How's your experience been on this site? 2.) When was the last time you dated someone on this site? 3.) When was the last time you dated someone OFF this site (the guy in your contacts who your friend introduced you too), and my last question, that I never get too, because, the 2nd answer provides the details the majority of the time; 4.) The last time you had a successful date from this site, did you achieve your required rate of funds?
The majority of the time, for women stating they want $1 grand, when I ask question #2, the last time they dated someone from the site on average is 3 months ago, and on average has been only a "meet & greet lunch" they didn't lead to anything, and they were only given food.
But yet in still, there has been an uptick of "I don't go out for less than $1,000".
SOLUTIONS!
We need to start calling these women out on their B. S. It needs to be clear that NO one is going to give the equivalent of a $250,0000 / year salary, when the average minimum wage for 8 hours in one day is already $114. Double that amount is already a great deal & more than what they are most likely making in a day anyway (without taxes)!! Three times that amount is $342 – which definitely a great days pay.
So whoever continues to pay higher, or is advocating / complaining that we should give more, you are doing everyone else as well as yourself a disservice.
Late Arrivals:
One positive note, women who I sent the initial "Hello" email too on the site between 3 and 6 months ago, they are actually "reading their emails" and following up and trying to strike a conversation. I don't know where it's going, but, however, on average, it's been the same statement – "sorry for the late response, I've been off the site" – I mean really?
The fact is, you get email notifications, on top of that, when you press "Favorite", the computer gives you a pop-out notification as well. You can do it multiple times to get their attention.
For me, I respond to EVERYONE, even the Columbians & Venezuelans. The ones out of state, I simply say tell them straight up; "You don't need to waste your time emailing me, unless you are going to fly out to me & that you take dating seriously. I have no need for videos & pics. I can get plenty of that on Pornhub & Chaturbate in real-time. " LOL.
Summary:
Overall, Scams seem to be picking back up. They are collecting phone numbers. Not sure why or what they are doing with them. I'm NOT getting spam phone calls or text messages.
Pricing across multiple age ranges seems to be "requesting" $1,000. But, if questioned, it's clear that they may have never even received $1,000. So, they are either one-hit wonders, or, job seekers. I honestly don't know what to make of it. Any thoughts on this? (the point they have most likely never received a high amount in the first place.)?
Another increasing issue, many profiles from out of state seem to be wanting to chat. I take them to task, and ask them; "Are there not any guys in your city for you to date? I take dating very seriously. You going to fly out to meet me on your own? If so, let's plan it out" LOL. Funny enough, they seem to want to keep the conversation going. And even funnier, "THESE ONES" don't even block me, or get angry. LOL – But there has definitely been an uptick.
-
02-07-23 20:06 #7841Senior Member

Posts: 2110Lol
Give this guy the "Eddie Murphy Raw Award".
Originally Posted by MonkeyJax
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-23 19:33 #7840Senior Member

Posts: 55She's 46, married but looking — anyone want to bet that pussy is dried up roast beef.
Originally Posted by Hobbyist420
[View Original Post]
Could it be a troll account? Otherwise the delusion s strong with this one.
-
02-07-23 17:30 #7839Senior Member

Posts: 308Yes you can set it up this way, just make sure to not link up to your phone's contacts, and use a burner email to sign up (its hidden but you need one to sign up I think).
Originally Posted by HounDog3
[View Original Post]
I found one that beat you: a 5 million dollar net worth requirement. Guess I need to apply for pussy stamps price is going up.
Originally Posted by YankeeFaninri
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...2-7a9e91ae5177
-
02-07-23 15:16 #7838Senior Member

Posts: 141In the Orlando UTR There are about 7 or 8.
Originally Posted by JClearMan1
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-23 15:00 #7837Senior Member

Posts: 574I happen to know of one woman on SA that is also a member on this board.
Originally Posted by Ram2215
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-23 12:38 #7836Senior Member

Posts: 164A virgin?
In what hole, her ear?
Originally Posted by SmokenGlasses
[View Original Post]
That is a rough-looking 27.
-
02-07-23 10:49 #7835Senior Member

Posts: 265Is SnapChat completely anonymous, hides phone number, email, location, or is any information exposed?
Originally Posted by Kinky3
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-23 10:03 #7834Senior Member

Posts: 102Keep avoiding this one
She's posting again with new pics. Guys just keep avoiding this crazy one.
https://callescort.org/857-626-0463
Originally Posted by Suzuki
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-23 07:03 #7833Senior Member

Posts: 57Fendi Dior Maccan Sz
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...c-7c859763695e
Absolutely smoking hot but won't budge. $600 and she doesn't host.
xo_mina
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...5-ebf25b8a0109
Took forever to communicate back. Her inbox is probably a disaster. Offered to meet over coffee and she says "I prefer dinner dates". Didn't clarify if that was "initial date over dinner" or "no intimacy, only company". Didn't pursue further.
Also met a number of ladies who favorited me and chatted but then when I mention I'm married all of a sudden theyre not interested. They obviously aren't reading profiles. The moral high ground is hilarious. It's like they think decent looking dudes in their 30's that can afford a SB in Boston are going to be single!?
Saw one chick who mandated that the SDs income be $250 k. Unless she wants to have a 55 yo SD or compete with Scandanavian models, she's sorely mistaken.
Also, shoutouts to all of why'all who lowballed these chicks. I've gotten great traction with my offers because why'all are out here trying to pay them $100-$200 😂.
-
02-06-23 19:43 #7832Senior Member

Posts: 55People Suck
SA is challenging enough with scammers, fakes and women wanting $ for going to dinner without sabotaging other men.
Originally Posted by Ram2215
[View Original Post]
I was traveling to SC for a few months and someone threw me under as well.
Why share if people are going to take advantage? WTF.










Reply With Quote






