LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 209 of 731 FirstFirst ... 109 159 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 259 309 709 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,135 of 10963
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #7843
    Quote Originally Posted by DreplyNow  [View Original Post]
    So a couple of weeks ago, I wrote about the start of a good 2023. There were great things happening, the site seemed cleaner, I was getting great low-cost offers from great, good-looking women, I was getting "incoming" emails at a great rate as well as great open rates & responses. Since I provided those details, the last couple of weeks has seen a tremendous & drastic change.

    Here's what's been happening:

    Disappearing Profile while Collecting Phone Numbers Scam. I knew this was happening; however, never was able to catch the full trend. However, as I stated, there's been a rampant increase of weird, crazy coincidences on the site. Here's how it works. A "Profile" with 1 image of a woman will reach out to you. Their profile has sparse details. However, they advance the conversation as they are willing to talk. There go-to line is "not on here often, do you have another platform to communicate".

    So the scam goes like this: They send you a "Hey, how are you". When you reply, there is fast but brief follow-up. They suddenly will "request" "YOUR" phone number, stating, "I'm never on here; let's text off the site" or some variation thereof. When asking for their number, they won't give it. But once you provide your number, suddenly, the last line says: "I'll Text You. " Then immediately, their profile is deactivated & deleted. You are NEVER texted.

    Why is this a scam? I don't know how it plays out, however, but they seem to be collected numbers.

    Additionally, I quickly caught on, where there literally were 4 profiles who had the same scenario, and EACH one of their profiles ended in "I'll Text You" and there profiles were then deactivated. All had only 1 image with sparse information on their profiles.

    So the question is: Why are they collecting phone numbers? What's the point? Unbeknownst to them, I ONLY use burner numbers & have multiple of them.

    Here are a couple of those profiles, they are actually happening as I type this:

    Jovie.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...3-abefcf8fe111

    Name: Ceatherinexxox1.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...5-e48fdd8f949d

    I'm thinking about either, just giving them the number to the FBI to see what happens. OR, setup another burner number just for these ones as they are starting to become easily predictable.

    Name: Addison.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...d-28eb6a8f87e5

    Possible phone number collector. All signs point to it. However, the timing of the messages are off. Wrote to me first with "how was your day". I replied & I know that my reply was read.

    Second Issue: Crazy Price Requests.

    Suddenly, I've been getting more & more "non-budging" on $1,000 to meet, w / the statement of "this is what I usually get". Then when probe to gain some more insight (got to be strategic about it). I ask in order: 1.) How's your experience been on this site? 2.) When was the last time you dated someone on this site? 3.) When was the last time you dated someone OFF this site (the guy in your contacts who your friend introduced you too), and my last question, that I never get too, because, the 2nd answer provides the details the majority of the time; 4.) The last time you had a successful date from this site, did you achieve your required rate of funds?

    The majority of the time, for women stating they want $1 grand, when I ask question #2, the last time they dated someone from the site on average is 3 months ago, and on average has been only a "meet & greet lunch" they didn't lead to anything, and they were only given food.

    But yet in still, there has been an uptick of "I don't go out for less than $1,000".

    SOLUTIONS!

    We need to start calling these women out on their B. S. It needs to be clear that NO one is going to give the equivalent of a $250,0000 / year salary, when the average minimum wage for 8 hours in one day is already $114. Double that amount is already a great deal & more than what they are most likely making in a day anyway (without taxes)!! Three times that amount is $342 which definitely a great days pay.

    So whoever continues to pay higher, or is advocating / complaining that we should give more, you are doing everyone else as well as yourself a disservice.

    Late Arrivals:

    One positive note, women who I sent the initial "Hello" email too on the site between 3 and 6 months ago, they are actually "reading their emails" and following up and trying to strike a conversation. I don't know where it's going, but, however, on average, it's been the same statement "sorry for the late response, I've been off the site" I mean really?

    The fact is, you get email notifications, on top of that, when you press "Favorite", the computer gives you a pop-out notification as well. You can do it multiple times to get their attention.

    For me, I respond to EVERYONE, even the Columbians & Venezuelans. The ones out of state, I simply say tell them straight up; "You don't need to waste your time emailing me, unless you are going to fly out to me & that you take dating seriously. I have no need for videos & pics. I can get plenty of that on Pornhub & Chaturbate in real-time. " LOL.

    Summary:

    Overall, Scams seem to be picking back up. They are collecting phone numbers. Not sure why or what they are doing with them. I'm NOT getting spam phone calls or text messages.

    Pricing across multiple age ranges seems to be "requesting" $1,000. But, if questioned, it's clear that they may have never even received $1,000. So, they are either one-hit wonders, or, job seekers. I honestly don't know what to make of it. Any thoughts on this? (the point they have most likely never received a high amount in the first place.)?

    Another increasing issue, many profiles from out of state seem to be wanting to chat. I take them to task, and ask them; "Are there not any guys in your city for you to date? I take dating very seriously. You going to fly out to meet me on your own? If so, let's plan it out" LOL. Funny enough, they seem to want to keep the conversation going. And even funnier, "THESE ONES" don't even block me, or get angry. LOL But there has definitely been an uptick.
    Jovie has me on the "I'll text you" she did but her profiles gone.

  2. #7842

    Beware of Scam Wave That's Happening

    So a couple of weeks ago, I wrote about the start of a good 2023. There were great things happening, the site seemed cleaner, I was getting great low-cost offers from great, good-looking women, I was getting "incoming" emails at a great rate as well as great open rates & responses. Since I provided those details, the last couple of weeks has seen a tremendous & drastic change.

    Here's what's been happening:

    Disappearing Profile while Collecting Phone Numbers Scam. I knew this was happening; however, never was able to catch the full trend. However, as I stated, there's been a rampant increase of weird, crazy coincidences on the site. Here's how it works. A "Profile" with 1 image of a woman will reach out to you. Their profile has sparse details. However, they advance the conversation as they are willing to talk. There go-to line is "not on here often, do you have another platform to communicate".

    So the scam goes like this: They send you a "Hey, how are you". When you reply, there is fast but brief follow-up. They suddenly will "request" "YOUR" phone number, stating, "I'm never on here; let's text off the site" or some variation thereof. When asking for their number, they won't give it. But once you provide your number, suddenly, the last line says: "I'll Text You. " – Then immediately, their profile is deactivated & deleted. You are NEVER texted.

    Why is this a scam? I don't know how it plays out, however, but they seem to be collected numbers.

    Additionally, I quickly caught on, where there literally were 4 profiles who had the same scenario, and EACH one of their profiles ended in "I'll Text You" and there profiles were then deactivated. All had only 1 image with sparse information on their profiles.

    So the question is: Why are they collecting phone numbers? What's the point? Unbeknownst to them, I ONLY use burner numbers & have multiple of them.

    Here are a couple of those profiles, they are actually happening as I type this:

    Jovie.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...3-abefcf8fe111

    Name: Ceatherinexxox1.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...5-e48fdd8f949d

    I'm thinking about either, just giving them the number to the FBI to see what happens. OR, setup another burner number just for these ones – as they are starting to become easily predictable.

    Name: Addison.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...d-28eb6a8f87e5

    Possible phone number collector. All signs point to it. However, the timing of the messages are off. Wrote to me first with "how was your day". I replied & I know that my reply was read.

    Second Issue: Crazy Price Requests.

    Suddenly, I've been getting more & more "non-budging" on $1,000 to meet, w / the statement of "this is what I usually get". Then when probe to gain some more insight (got to be strategic about it). I ask in order: 1.) How's your experience been on this site? 2.) When was the last time you dated someone on this site? 3.) When was the last time you dated someone OFF this site (the guy in your contacts who your friend introduced you too), and my last question, that I never get too, because, the 2nd answer provides the details the majority of the time; 4.) The last time you had a successful date from this site, did you achieve your required rate of funds?

    The majority of the time, for women stating they want $1 grand, when I ask question #2, the last time they dated someone from the site on average is 3 months ago, and on average has been only a "meet & greet lunch" they didn't lead to anything, and they were only given food.

    But yet in still, there has been an uptick of "I don't go out for less than $1,000".

    SOLUTIONS!

    We need to start calling these women out on their B. S. It needs to be clear that NO one is going to give the equivalent of a $250,0000 / year salary, when the average minimum wage for 8 hours in one day is already $114. Double that amount is already a great deal & more than what they are most likely making in a day anyway (without taxes)!! Three times that amount is $342 – which definitely a great days pay.

    So whoever continues to pay higher, or is advocating / complaining that we should give more, you are doing everyone else as well as yourself a disservice.

    Late Arrivals:

    One positive note, women who I sent the initial "Hello" email too on the site between 3 and 6 months ago, they are actually "reading their emails" and following up and trying to strike a conversation. I don't know where it's going, but, however, on average, it's been the same statement – "sorry for the late response, I've been off the site" – I mean really?

    The fact is, you get email notifications, on top of that, when you press "Favorite", the computer gives you a pop-out notification as well. You can do it multiple times to get their attention.

    For me, I respond to EVERYONE, even the Columbians & Venezuelans. The ones out of state, I simply say tell them straight up; "You don't need to waste your time emailing me, unless you are going to fly out to me & that you take dating seriously. I have no need for videos & pics. I can get plenty of that on Pornhub & Chaturbate in real-time. " LOL.

    Summary:

    Overall, Scams seem to be picking back up. They are collecting phone numbers. Not sure why or what they are doing with them. I'm NOT getting spam phone calls or text messages.

    Pricing across multiple age ranges seems to be "requesting" $1,000. But, if questioned, it's clear that they may have never even received $1,000. So, they are either one-hit wonders, or, job seekers. I honestly don't know what to make of it. Any thoughts on this? (the point they have most likely never received a high amount in the first place.)?

    Another increasing issue, many profiles from out of state seem to be wanting to chat. I take them to task, and ask them; "Are there not any guys in your city for you to date? I take dating very seriously. You going to fly out to meet me on your own? If so, let's plan it out" LOL. Funny enough, they seem to want to keep the conversation going. And even funnier, "THESE ONES" don't even block me, or get angry. LOL – But there has definitely been an uptick.

  3. #7841

    Lol

    Give this guy the "Eddie Murphy Raw Award".

    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyJax  [View Original Post]
    She's 46, married but looking anyone want to bet that pussy is dried up roast beef.

    Could it be a troll account? Otherwise the delusion s strong with this one.

  4. #7840
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist420  [View Original Post]
    I found one that beat you: a 5 million dollar net worth requirement. Guess I need to apply for pussy stamps price is going up.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...2-7a9e91ae5177
    She's 46, married but looking — anyone want to bet that pussy is dried up roast beef.

    Could it be a troll account? Otherwise the delusion s strong with this one.

  5. #7839
    Quote Originally Posted by HounDog3  [View Original Post]
    Is SnapChat completely anonymous, hides phone number, email, location, or is any information exposed?
    Yes you can set it up this way, just make sure to not link up to your phone's contacts, and use a burner email to sign up (its hidden but you need one to sign up I think).

    Quote Originally Posted by YankeeFaninri  [View Original Post]
    Saw one chick who mandated that the SDs income be $250 k. Unless she wants to have a 55 yo SD or compete with Scandanavian models, she's sorely mistaken..
    I found one that beat you: a 5 million dollar net worth requirement. Guess I need to apply for pussy stamps price is going up.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...2-7a9e91ae5177

  6. #7838
    Quote Originally Posted by JClearMan1  [View Original Post]
    I happen to know of one woman on SA that is also a member on this board.
    In the Orlando UTR There are about 7 or 8.

  7. #7837
    Quote Originally Posted by Ram2215  [View Original Post]
    Are you guys getting any good marks for sharing the reviews with girls?. One of my review got shared to the girl and she reached out asking why I am sharing prices and all. This form is for sharing info and not to get into girls good books. We get only few reviews here and if you guys even ruin that, I would rather keep it to myself. Just dumbasses everywhere.
    I happen to know of one woman on SA that is also a member on this board.

  8. #7836

    A virgin?

    Quote Originally Posted by SmokenGlasses  [View Original Post]
    In what hole, her ear?

    That is a rough-looking 27.

  9. #7835
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinky3  [View Original Post]
    It's easier (and cheaper) to create multiple accounts on SnapChat versus set up a burner phone number. Additionally, SnapChat will inform the chatters if one of them saves a pic / video or takes a screenshot. And don't forget that there's also apps that let you run multiple SnapChat accounts at once.
    Is SnapChat completely anonymous, hides phone number, email, location, or is any information exposed?

  10. #7834

    Keep avoiding this one

    She's posting again with new pics. Guys just keep avoiding this crazy one.

    https://callescort.org/857-626-0463

    Quote Originally Posted by Suzuki  [View Original Post]
    Your guts is right. Stay away from this crazy woman. I've already posted about her on the below link. I've made 3 attempts to see her and all 3 times were failures.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...60#post6268460..

  11. #7833
    Fendi Dior Maccan Sz
    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...c-7c859763695e

    Absolutely smoking hot but won't budge. $600 and she doesn't host.

    xo_mina
    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...5-ebf25b8a0109

    Took forever to communicate back. Her inbox is probably a disaster. Offered to meet over coffee and she says "I prefer dinner dates". Didn't clarify if that was "initial date over dinner" or "no intimacy, only company". Didn't pursue further.

    Also met a number of ladies who favorited me and chatted but then when I mention I'm married all of a sudden theyre not interested. They obviously aren't reading profiles. The moral high ground is hilarious. It's like they think decent looking dudes in their 30's that can afford a SB in Boston are going to be single!?

    Saw one chick who mandated that the SDs income be $250 k. Unless she wants to have a 55 yo SD or compete with Scandanavian models, she's sorely mistaken.

    Also, shoutouts to all of why'all who lowballed these chicks. I've gotten great traction with my offers because why'all are out here trying to pay them $100-$200 😂.

  12. #7832

    People Suck

    Quote Originally Posted by Ram2215  [View Original Post]
    Are you guys getting any good marks for sharing the reviews with girls?. One of my review got shared to the girl and she reached out asking why I am sharing prices and all. This form is for sharing info and not to get into girls good books. We get only few reviews here and if you guys even ruin that, I would rather keep it to myself. Just dumbasses everywhere.
    SA is challenging enough with scammers, fakes and women wanting $ for going to dinner without sabotaging other men.

    I was traveling to SC for a few months and someone threw me under as well.

    Why share if people are going to take advantage? WTF.

  13. #7831
    Senior Member


    Posts: 624

    Should be unbelievable

    Quote Originally Posted by Ram2215  [View Original Post]
    Are you guys getting any good marks for sharing the reviews with girls?. One of my review got shared to the girl and she reached out asking why I am sharing prices and all. This form is for sharing info and not to get into girls good books. We get only few reviews here and if you guys even ruin that, I would rather keep it to myself. Just dumbasses everywhere.
    Unfortunately, when you look at the majority of the users on this site, it really isn't hard to believe.

    Even if you want to provide good info, you have to screen through DM. And even that has issues.

  14. #7830

    QTLonely

    Quote Originally Posted by SmokenGlasses  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/messages...d-88de24785f1d

    Been chatting with her not sure though. No FS Claims a virgin waiting to get married but will do everything else and is into my fetish. Anyone??
    This link.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...e-127aba7c8fb5

  15. #7829
    Quote Originally Posted by Ram2215  [View Original Post]
    Are you guys getting any good marks for sharing the reviews with girls?. One of my review got shared to the girl and she reached out asking why I am sharing prices and all. This form is for sharing info and not to get into girls good books. We get only few reviews here and if you guys even ruin that, I would rather keep it to myself. Just dumbasses everywhere.
    I personally only will review scammers or people that are egregiously rude. Someone on this forum sent someone I was talking to a cellphone camera shot of my post (because screenshots are so fucking complicated?) of what I said about her and because I'm a dumbass and have similar names on this site and SA, she pressed me about it and now I think that avenue is closed.

    I have no idea why they would do that. Were they hoping to get brownie points or some shit? So yeah even on this forum there are simps and mongers who will sabotage everything.

    Personally I'm looking for long term SBs, so if I find a good one I have no interest in "throwing her to the wolves, especially because there are so many weird mfers and they are so happy to find a normal guy. This isn't the escort or agency thread so different etiquette applies.

    If these girls want to field multiple offers then you can pick up the vibes. So far I have about as many potential SBs as I can juggle before I make a firm decision in who to go steady with, but as far as I can tell these chicks aren't escorts and actually have jobs so they legit only need a $800-$1000 month to make a difference.

    I would only be willing to share when I'm done with a SB and I wouldn't broadcast it openly because there's too many people here that would fuck it up and then MY rep with her would suffer.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape