Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 166 to 180 of 2641
-
02-21-23 12:43 #2476Senior Member

Posts: 805Yup!
It's a smart tactic to avoid outright scams and wasting time, trouble and money with escorts that don't perform and / or look anything like the pics they use. But guys continue to TOFTT and 80% of the time it's nothing but a total waste. And this may sound harsh but IMHO, guys get exactly what they deserve when they visit escorts who don't have positive reviews.
Check out this post in the Baltimore escort area entitled "Dangerous scam".
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...Escort-Reports
Hard to believe this situation had any positive reviews.
Happy Hunting & Sessions!
SJ.
Originally Posted by BushBaby
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-23 22:41 #2475Senior Member

Posts: 536Re-affirming why I never see providers without reviews.
Originally Posted by Dmcwdmcw
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-23 21:26 #2474Regular Member

Posts: 1I was curious and TOFTT. It's a scam. Not the girl, upselling etc.
Originally Posted by BushBaby
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-23 18:09 #2473Senior Member

Posts: 2270Legit agency.
Originally Posted by Max#01
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-23 22:32 #2472Senior Member

Posts: 742Bbfs.
I can send you to one in Va beach. Asian. Less than $$/ half. Not a dirty crack head.
Originally Posted by UGB12
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-23 05:58 #2471Senior Member

Posts: 536Chloe Bailey / Elite Chloe
Any info on this one? She's in the DMV.
https://www.eros.com/washington_dc/f...8704.htm?cat=1
https://www.models-world.com/california/chloe-bailey-3/
-
02-04-23 05:56 #2470Senior Member

Posts: 536Xoc
They're the best agency in the biz as I'm with numerous agencies and XOC's customer service is second to none. All the girls are Eastern European and are GFE-lite to full on PSE with upcharge Been with them since 2017. Due to what's going on in Russia / Ukraine the talent pool has suffered as of late, but all in all their rates and service are quite good.
Originally Posted by Max#01
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-23 05:47 #2469Banned Member

Posts: 46RS-AVS or P411 Verification required.
Originally Posted by Max#01
[View Original Post]
You must have 2 OKs on P411 at least. I don't know about RS-AVS but should be about the same.
Pics are accurate but might not recently. They will have recently selfie photos which you can judge by yourself.
I think they are kind of contact for touring agency. Which they will have touring schedule ahead of time.
https://tryst.link/escort/sonya888 like this girl. Her tryst is fake cause right now she is touring for xoc. Right now she is in IL.
-
02-02-23 09:50 #2468Senior Member

Posts: 1241XOC Agency?
Did a whole-USASG search and came up empty. Does anyone have experiences with this agency: https://www.xoc.ch ? They have a VA Beach area code (757). On the surface, they look a lot like a smaller version of the old Miami Companions. Girls are deployed to multiple cities. They seemed to have overall decent reviews on the big review site. Most claimed the photos were accurate and the donations seemed quite reasonable by 2023 standards. I'm going on travel for a month and won't have the chance to try them out for about another month.
-
01-30-23 07:12 #2467Senior Member

Posts: 2270There are no issues with escorts in the district. I would avoid going to Montgomery County or any hotels along route 1 in MD. Tyson's corner is fine.
Originally Posted by BCD0101
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-23 06:49 #2466Senior Member

Posts: 109Recommendations / safty concerns?
Gents,
I will be in the D. C. Area for business at the end of next month for an extended stay. Reviewing the posts, things seem bleak in the D. C. Area, although there are listings on eros and tryst dot link.
I must admit that I am somewhat of a novice in this area, although I have dabbled for quite a few years. Prior to the pandemic I was a member of P411, I'm not yet doing sufficient out-of-state travel, especially with extended stay to warrant renewal of membership as I had pre-COVID, have not renewed my membership. My past experiences has been sporadic. Some years seeing 2 - 3, some years none. I consider myself still a novice and would prefer avoiding significant risk versus keeping my hobby in IN.
Requesting suggestions / recommendations? If you are of the opinion the current state of our nation makes the activities too risky, I would appreciate being so informed as well.
Much obliged,
BCD.
-
01-18-23 00:05 #2465Regular Member

Posts: 13Leyla Amar
Has anyone sewn Leyla Amar and know what services she provides?
-
12-26-22 13:53 #2464Senior Member

Posts: 563Yikes.
Originally Posted by FreddyCrougar
[View Original Post]
Is this the site you have to upload your driver's license and employment information? That's absolutely wild. Especially what looks like a Chinese front in the Washington DC area. Any other options?
-
12-26-22 11:37 #2463Senior Member

Posts: 123Bbfs
Lovegfs seems to have a couple. Personally I don't see the risk is worth it.
Originally Posted by UGB12
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-22 12:56 #2462Senior Member

Posts: 563Anyone know any reliable BBFS providers in the DMV area? Looking to spend maybe 400 max.








Reply With Quote




