High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 12 of 177 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 62 112 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 2641
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2476

    Yup!

    It's a smart tactic to avoid outright scams and wasting time, trouble and money with escorts that don't perform and / or look anything like the pics they use. But guys continue to TOFTT and 80% of the time it's nothing but a total waste. And this may sound harsh but IMHO, guys get exactly what they deserve when they visit escorts who don't have positive reviews.

    Check out this post in the Baltimore escort area entitled "Dangerous scam".

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...Escort-Reports

    Hard to believe this situation had any positive reviews.

    Happy Hunting & Sessions!

    SJ.

    Quote Originally Posted by BushBaby  [View Original Post]
    Re-affirming why I never see providers without reviews.

  2. #2475
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmcwdmcw  [View Original Post]
    I was curious and TOFTT. It's a scam. Not the girl, upselling etc.
    Re-affirming why I never see providers without reviews.

  3. #2474
    I was curious and TOFTT. It's a scam. Not the girl, upselling etc.

  4. #2473
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    Quote Originally Posted by Max#01  [View Original Post]
    Did a whole-USASG search and came up empty. Does anyone have experiences with this agency: https://www.xoc.ch ? They have a VA Beach area code (757). On the surface, they look a lot like a smaller version of the old Miami Companions. Girls are deployed to multiple cities. They seemed to have overall decent reviews on the big review site. Most claimed the photos were accurate and the donations seemed quite reasonable by 2023 standards. I'm going on travel for a month and won't have the chance to try them out for about another month.
    Legit agency.

  5. #2472

    Bbfs.

    Quote Originally Posted by UGB12  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know any reliable BBFS providers in the DMV area? Looking to spend maybe 400 max.
    I can send you to one in Va beach. Asian. Less than $$/ half. Not a dirty crack head.

  6. #2471

  7. #2470

    Xoc

    Quote Originally Posted by Max#01  [View Original Post]
    Did a whole-USASG search and came up empty. Does anyone have experiences with this agency: https://www.xoc.ch ? They have a VA Beach area code (757). On the surface, they look a lot like a smaller version of the old Miami Companions. Girls are deployed to multiple cities. They seemed to have overall decent reviews on the big review site. Most claimed the photos were accurate and the donations seemed quite reasonable by 2023 standards. I'm going on travel for a month and won't have the chance to try them out for about another month.
    They're the best agency in the biz as I'm with numerous agencies and XOC's customer service is second to none. All the girls are Eastern European and are GFE-lite to full on PSE with upcharge Been with them since 2017. Due to what's going on in Russia / Ukraine the talent pool has suffered as of late, but all in all their rates and service are quite good.

  8. #2469
    Quote Originally Posted by Max#01  [View Original Post]
    Did a whole-USASG search and came up empty. Does anyone have experiences with this agency: https://www.xoc.ch ? They have a VA Beach area code (757). On the surface, they look a lot like a smaller version of the old Miami Companions. Girls are deployed to multiple cities. They seemed to have overall decent reviews on the big review site. Most claimed the photos were accurate and the donations seemed quite reasonable by 2023 standards. I'm going on travel for a month and won't have the chance to try them out for about another month.
    RS-AVS or P411 Verification required.

    You must have 2 OKs on P411 at least. I don't know about RS-AVS but should be about the same.

    Pics are accurate but might not recently. They will have recently selfie photos which you can judge by yourself.

    I think they are kind of contact for touring agency. Which they will have touring schedule ahead of time.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sonya888 like this girl. Her tryst is fake cause right now she is touring for xoc. Right now she is in IL.

  9. #2468
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1240

    XOC Agency?

    Did a whole-USASG search and came up empty. Does anyone have experiences with this agency: https://www.xoc.ch ? They have a VA Beach area code (757). On the surface, they look a lot like a smaller version of the old Miami Companions. Girls are deployed to multiple cities. They seemed to have overall decent reviews on the big review site. Most claimed the photos were accurate and the donations seemed quite reasonable by 2023 standards. I'm going on travel for a month and won't have the chance to try them out for about another month.

  10. #2467
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    Quote Originally Posted by BCD0101  [View Original Post]
    Gents,

    I will be in the D. C. Area for business at the end of next month for an extended stay. Reviewing the posts, things seem bleak in the D. C. Area, although there are listings on eros and tryst dot link.

    I must admit that I am somewhat of a novice in this area, although I have dabbled for quite a few years. Prior to the pandemic I was a member of P411, I'm not yet doing sufficient out-of-state travel, especially with extended stay to warrant renewal of membership as I had pre-COVID, have not renewed my membership. My past experiences has been sporadic. Some years seeing 2 - 3, some years none. I consider myself still a novice and would prefer avoiding significant risk versus keeping my hobby in IN.

    Requesting suggestions / recommendations? If you are of the opinion the current state of our nation makes the activities too risky, I would appreciate being so informed as well.

    Much obliged,

    BCD.
    There are no issues with escorts in the district. I would avoid going to Montgomery County or any hotels along route 1 in MD. Tyson's corner is fine.

  11. #2466

    Recommendations / safty concerns?

    Gents,

    I will be in the D. C. Area for business at the end of next month for an extended stay. Reviewing the posts, things seem bleak in the D. C. Area, although there are listings on eros and tryst dot link.

    I must admit that I am somewhat of a novice in this area, although I have dabbled for quite a few years. Prior to the pandemic I was a member of P411, I'm not yet doing sufficient out-of-state travel, especially with extended stay to warrant renewal of membership as I had pre-COVID, have not renewed my membership. My past experiences has been sporadic. Some years seeing 2 - 3, some years none. I consider myself still a novice and would prefer avoiding significant risk versus keeping my hobby in IN.

    Requesting suggestions / recommendations? If you are of the opinion the current state of our nation makes the activities too risky, I would appreciate being so informed as well.

    Much obliged,

    BCD.

  12. #2465

    Leyla Amar

    Has anyone sewn Leyla Amar and know what services she provides?

  13. #2464
    Senior Member


    Posts: 563
    Quote Originally Posted by FreddyCrougar  [View Original Post]
    Lovegfs seems to have a couple. Personally I don't see the risk is worth it.
    Yikes.

    Is this the site you have to upload your driver's license and employment information? That's absolutely wild. Especially what looks like a Chinese front in the Washington DC area. Any other options?

  14. #2463

    Bbfs

    Quote Originally Posted by UGB12  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know any reliable BBFS providers in the DMV area? Looking to spend maybe 400 max.
    Lovegfs seems to have a couple. Personally I don't see the risk is worth it.

  15. #2462
    Senior Member


    Posts: 563
    Anyone know any reliable BBFS providers in the DMV area? Looking to spend maybe 400 max.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape