Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 485 of 2215 FirstFirst ... 385 435 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 535 585 985 1485 ... LastLast
Results 7,261 to 7,275 of 33220
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25960

    She is legit

    Quote Originally Posted by SnarkDog54  [View Original Post]
    Have more fun used to be her ad headline. She used to go by Tootie, not Tori.
    Quote Originally Posted by IrishGuy11  [View Original Post]
    No, this isn't even close to Torri from Dayton / Hagerstown.
    I wish I could see her again. I seen her awhile back before she disappeared for awhile. Anna looks better now, but I won't drive I to potential hotspots.

  2. #25959

    I second that

    Quote Originally Posted by SnarkDog54  [View Original Post]
    Have more fun used to be her ad headline. She used to go by Tootie, not Tori.
    I seen her when she was in mason. She was 1 of my favorite til she disappeared for awhile. I'm not willing ro drive into hot spots.

  3. #25958

    She is legit

    Quote Originally Posted by SnarkDog54  [View Original Post]
    Have more fun used to be her ad headline. She used to go by Tootie, not Tori.
    I seen her when she was in Mason. She looks more fuller now.

  4. #25957

    Brunettes.

    Quote Originally Posted by CooperTown  [View Original Post]
    Have more fun used to be her ad headline. She used to go by Tootie, not Tori.

  5. #25956

    Torri

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Sure sounds like the Hagerstown Tiger girl. She was lot of fun but she could be full of Drama also.
    No, this isn't even close to Torri from Dayton / Hagerstown.

  6. #25955

    Bailey

    I decided to toftt and try out Bailey since I've had my eye on her for a while. Well, she's the girl in the pics, but, those pics are from a better and healthier time in her life. She's skinnier now and her boobs are smaller, but they don't have that totally deflated look that some users have. She was really nice and not out of it during my visit. Based on her ad, I brought my own protection, glad I did because there was a definite stink down there that I wouldn't want on me afterwards, and I don't know if I would've been strong enough to not bareback her had she not had any, I mean, even with her being a bit skinny she is still pretty cute. So if you decide to go see her definitely bring your own because I don't know if she would provide one. She's a little bit pricier, but she's still got the looks to justify it imo. Stay safe.

    RR.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/coler...-/623777902104

  7. #25954

    Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by SaltPacket  [View Original Post]
    If you look on that ad she has about 6 red flags to include robbery I've never used that site so idk. But I've always wanted to see her.
    What are the six red flags?

    Google her number to see previous listings. The listing on sumo in January says she has a new number. The listing from November has the same number as January.

  8. #25953

    Tori ad


  9. #25952
    Quote Originally Posted by FatDaddy3750  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Tori from the Graveyard in Dayton / Hagerstown, IN? If so, I'd like her new #.
    Sure sounds like the Hagerstown Tiger girl. She was lot of fun but she could be full of Drama also.

  10. #25951

    Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by Dan1888  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    I've seen Summer a number of times over the years (I'm sure a lot of you know her too). She's been back on the scene but her ad was hacked on mega personals so it was taken down. I saw her yesterday and she asked me to let everyone know that she still here despite her ad being down. I'd say she looks better now than I've ever seen her before. She has an athletic spinner body but such an incredible ass and legs. Here is a link to one of her old ads.

    https://callescort.org/513-918-6741
    If you look on that ad she has about 6 red flags to include robbery I've never used that site so idk. But I've always wanted to see her.

  11. #25950

    Tori

    Quote Originally Posted by CooperTown  [View Original Post]
    I saw Tori recently. Great service, great price. When she's on, she's on, but you never know what problems she may be having at the time so YMMV.
    Is this the Tori from the Graveyard in Dayton / Hagerstown, IN? If so, I'd like her new #.

  12. #25949

    Tori

    I saw Tori recently. Great service, great price. When she's on, she's on, but you never know what problems she may be having at the time so YMMV.

  13. #25948
    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Been a couple years since I saw her. She was always on the east side. Love to blow bubbles with your cum before she swallows.
    She is fat flabby an out of shape now. Nothing about her is sexy!

  14. #25947

    Bri

    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie78  [View Original Post]
    Briana or Bri the little brunette spinner that was in her 20's messaged me randomly yesterday. I haven't seen or heard from her in a long time and my experience wasn't great before anyway. Has anyone seen her recently? Maybe she has improved.

    There were a bunch of rumors about her passing away from an OD but she is definitely living. Also a rumor she has the incurable bug.
    PM me for more information about her.

  15. #25946
    Senior Member


    Posts: 397

    Hunter from Grand Rapids, Michigan

    Hey guys,

    I wanted to let you know that Hunter and the girls from her den will be visiting your city at the end of the month from Feb 25-28. Take a look in the Grand Rapids forum and read about Hunter, Lauren, Nola and Athena. The girls there are amazing. When you are with them their attention is on you the whole time. They don't keep looking at their phones or get distracted. When you are with them they are with you 100%. Nice thing is that they only do hour appointments and if you finish early they will sit and have great conversations with you until your time is up. They do not just rush you out the door. Give them a try. You will not be disappointed. If you have any questions please feel free to PM me.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...g/140546421311

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/309839270609

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape