Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 483 of 2214 FirstFirst ... 383 433 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 533 583 983 1483 ... LastLast
Results 7,231 to 7,245 of 33206
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25976

    Tisha or Aleisha

    I'm pretty sure it was Aleisha who got caught up with the car dealer in Boone county.

    She has bunked with Uncle Boone multiple times and is currently staying with Uncle Kenton.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/94343850

    Quote Originally Posted by Keith71  [View Original Post]
    I believe she was recently arrested for prostitution in Boone County. Also I believe she was connected to a car dealer who was arrested for human trafficking in Boone!

  2. #25975
    Quote Originally Posted by CandyInTheVan  [View Original Post]
    I'll cross post this in the Dayton forum too since that's where I post read the most.

    I work in Cincy and was heading out for a weekend in Indiana with buddies. Looking for some fun before I headed out there. Texted a couple of girls and Kellie responded pretty fast. 20 minutes or so. Rates location yada yada all fine. I say I'm not LEO and ask if she is. Crickets and never responded. Watch your six on this one.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kellie-e...cinnati-332113
    Saw her several years ago- she was a quality provider back then. New pics show her a lot heavier, and recent reviews are of her being spacy and unreliable.

    D.

  3. #25974

    Only slight experience

    Quote Originally Posted by Eb206  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with this one?

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...nati/112885511
    Once after I contacted her, she was begging me to front her for a room. I declined. Didn't try again. Hadn't heard about her run in with Uncle Boone.

  4. #25973
    Senior Member


    Posts: 265
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith71  [View Original Post]
    I believe she was recently arrested for prostitution in Boone County. Also I believe she was connected to a car dealer who was arrested for human trafficking in Boone!
    Thanks. Can't find anyone who has actually seen her.

  5. #25972

    Tish

    Quote Originally Posted by Eb206  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with this one?

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...nati/112885511
    I believe she was recently arrested for prostitution in Boone County. Also I believe she was connected to a car dealer who was arrested for human trafficking in Boone!

  6. #25971
    Senior Member


    Posts: 265

    Tish or tisha

    Anyone have any experience with this one?

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...nati/112885511

  7. #25970
    Senior Member


    Posts: 313

    D-pics illegal?

    Quote Originally Posted by Twisted69  [View Original Post]
    Stop the stupid shit! Sending a dick pic is a felony!
    Asking to send a private area pic is a felony!

    Alpha stick to your spidey senses and do not send a pic. I like the idea of sending a Nixon pic that's good!
    Not that I don't agree with the advice not to send a D-pic to the gal in question, but I don't think the things you have listed are against the law.

    Could you point to where it says it is illegal to send a D-pic? I'm aware that it is illegal to send an unsolicited one, but I'm pretty sure that if asked for, you are within the law.

    Also, asking for one would only be illegal if a minor is involved as far as I know. Again, if you know different I'd appreciate a citation.

    Thanks in advance.

    C.

  8. #25969

    Kellie Cincinnati

    I'll cross post this in the Dayton forum too since that's where I post read the most.

    I work in Cincy and was heading out for a weekend in Indiana with buddies. Looking for some fun before I headed out there. Texted a couple of girls and Kellie responded pretty fast. 20 minutes or so. Rates location yada yada all fine. I say I'm not LEO and ask if she is. Crickets and never responded. Watch your six on this one.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kellie-e...cinnati-332113

  9. #25968
    Quote Originally Posted by NothinSpecial  [View Original Post]
    Been a while, but I have seen her. She is real, and looks like her pictures, if not as good as she used to. My experience was low energy, hurry and get done and get out. Just my two cents.

    NS.
    Same here, and she had a bad sore with bandages on the back of one of her legs. A big turn off for me personally. But this was back in early 2021 when I saw her.

  10. #25967

    Jordan

    Quote Originally Posted by Ij123  [View Original Post]
    Been a while, but I have seen her. She is real, and looks like her pictures, if not as good as she used to. My experience was low energy, hurry and get done and get out. Just my two cents.

    NS.

  11. #25966
    Regular Member


    Posts: 24

    Jordan


  12. #25965

    Violet. Discreet Desires of Dayton

    Reached out to Kelly at DDofD and set up a meet with Violet during my recent Columbus stayover. Was interested in Violet but couldn't get any info on her. Set up was easy and she arrived at the exact time we planned. Much taller than I imagined. She is 5'8" and was wearing 4 inch heels. Had a great outfit on under her coat but I didn't let her keep it on for long. She is very attractive and her pics don't show enough. She is thin with 32 DD man mades. Fully shaved and a tight as hell body. Was impressed. Now if you know DDofD YMMV. I would not call Violet GFE necessarily. No kissing permitted. Strangely we moved right to the deed and skipped over oral although she made reference that oral on her was fine. I didn't mind because I was able to last longer. Did a bunch of positions while she got to an O. I blew a load all over her chest. We hung out for awhile and chatted. She is pretty funny and was wondering if she had any reviews. I told her this would be the first. Round 2 was both of us getting me off again. I suspect based on her comfortability and comments that more is on the table. So not GFE but I will repeat because the $$$ 25 cost was market friendly. She will pass the ToddinCincy test. Her stated age is 35 and I can believe that. Cross posting to Columbus. Posted it here because she travels to cincy.

  13. #25964

    Kandee

    First time posting in the Cincy forum. I visit Dayton quite often though.

    Got a hold of Kandee while I was here and decided to extend my trip.

    Glad I did. I had a great dream. She was clean and professional. Nice hotel incall. Pretty lights. I let her choose the music and she picked Pink Floyd, which I really loved. We ended up chilling and listening to music half the time and I made her listen to a couple of my favorite bands.

    Saw her for the full hour, and then some. MSOG. Left a bit light headed but very satisfied.

  14. #25963

    Summer cash and dash

    Saw her a few times years ago. The last time I was w her she asked for donation to pay for her room before the deed. I fell for it, she just disappeared. Be safe guys. MG.

    Quote Originally Posted by SaltPacket  [View Original Post]
    There is an actual tab on the ad that says red flags, it's part of the website.

  15. #25962

    Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]
    What are the six red flags?

    Google her number to see previous listings. The listing on sumo in January says she has a new number. The listing from November has the same number as January.
    There is an actual tab on the ad that says red flags, it's part of the website.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape