Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,946 to 9,960 of 61380
-
02-06-23 21:41 #51435Senior Member

Posts: 610Re: Blaze
Someone said that she doesn't use drugs, that's part of her game. She is on methadone but still dabbles with crack. For a little while she was on Lorena Ave by the gas station, she would get $30 and would beg you to tip afterwards. Then she started asking for $50 because that's what Gina was charging, and now she's asking for $60-$80 looking to catch someone who may not be aware that of her old prices. To convince unsuspecting people that she's worth more, she puts a little into her wardrobe, and tries to conceal her drug habit. I agree she has a nice wide ass, but her teeth tells you everything you need to know.
Originally Posted by CowboysFan
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-23 20:44 #51434Senior Member

Posts: 1318Couple of tours in the PI had me reminiscing how that local snatch taste like a sweet tropical drink. Not sure if it was their diet or the humidity mix but it was good.
Originally Posted by FaceDownPro
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-23 20:33 #51433Senior Member

Posts: 85Good Fortune
I've had a relative string of good times over on Ashton and Pulaski recently and all it took was just the slightest bit of selectivity.
2 weeks ago had a fun sized fat brunette who let me work om her dental for standard rate. She had a bit of an attitude but I was a little rough with her.
Last week I had a BSW who I originally thought was a civ until she stopped at the corner and turned back to me. She took commands like a champ, worked that tongue like she needed, and ended up with a warm pie.
And just tonight I had the same brunette before who recognized me taking an evening stroll.
Her size made me overlook her attitude yet again (I'm a sucker for fat hoes) and bust on her ass for 40. Should've just dumped it inside for how rude she was but whatevs.
-
02-06-23 20:32 #51432Senior Member

Posts: 631Star
Her hair is almost white now but its the same girl as the pic just posted when her hair was more golden.
Originally Posted by TopJob
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-23 18:01 #51431Senior Member

Posts: 328Andrea is a head monster. There are pics in this section, just search for her. She is pretty transactional, all business.
Originally Posted by TopJob
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-23 17:59 #51430Senior Member

Posts: 261Mystery Blonde
Nope. Not her. Hair looked almost white. I guess I screwed up. Should have stopped and at least gotten a name.
Originally Posted by Shune
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-23 17:57 #51429Senior Member

Posts: 261Mystery Blonde
Yes to knit hat.
Originally Posted by PanchSez
[View Original Post]
T. J.
-
02-06-23 17:55 #51428Senior Member

Posts: 328Heather
In this pic, she's put on weight since early December, the last time I saw her.
Originally Posted by Shune
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-23 17:40 #51427Senior Member

Posts: 476All the women.
Of all the women you could get that on with. What makes you look at her and say, I want to eat that.. Real question..
Originally Posted by BigPappay
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-23 17:30 #51426Senior Member

Posts: 631Mystery girl
That is Heather or Star or whatever other name she made up.
Originally Posted by Shune
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-23 17:12 #51425Senior Member

Posts: 208Mystery Blonde
Is this her?
Originally Posted by TopJob
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-23 17:02 #51424Senior Member

Posts: 1318Anyone DATY special K? Taste / smell?
Originally Posted by ShadowFox76
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-23 14:19 #51423Senior Member

Posts: 631Cheyenne
I reported she had some serious stank issues and someone said it was her infected arms. Its a shame because her DT skills are other worldly. She made me pop in about a minute before I was at full mast and pumped it all down her thoat without a flintch.
Originally Posted by PanchSez
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-23 13:53 #51422Senior Member

Posts: 328Cheyenne
Anyone seen Cheyenne around lately? She has been getting real thin and stays near the circle.
-
02-06-23 13:51 #51421Senior Member

Posts: 328Could also be Andrea
Andrea has been working that area a lot as well lately. Did she have a knit cap on?
Originally Posted by TopJob
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



