Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #51465

    Mystery Blonde

    Quote Originally Posted by PanchSez  [View Original Post]
    Andrea has been working that area a lot as well lately. Did she have a knit cap on?
    Yes to knit hat.

    T. J.

  2. #51464

    Heather

    Quote Originally Posted by Shune  [View Original Post]
    Is this her?
    In this pic, she's put on weight since early December, the last time I saw her.

  3. #51463

    All the women.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPappay  [View Original Post]
    Anyone DATY special K? Taste / smell?
    Of all the women you could get that on with. What makes you look at her and say, I want to eat that.. Real question..

  4. #51462

    Mystery girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Shune  [View Original Post]
    Is this her?
    That is Heather or Star or whatever other name she made up.

  5. #51461
    Senior Member


    Posts: 208

    Mystery Blonde

    Quote Originally Posted by TopJob  [View Original Post]
    I drove through the circle about 8 AM this morning. A WSW, who until she waved I thought was a civi. I was late for work so didn't stop but I'm wondering what I missed. Hair was so blonde as to almost be white. Eyes were blue.

    I've been kicking myself for not stopping!

    Anyone familiar? Did I mess up or dodge a bullet?

    T. J.
    Is this her?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bl WW.jpg‎  

  6. #51460
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowFox76  [View Original Post]
    Looked for her for 2 hrs yesterday. Nothing.
    Anyone DATY special K? Taste / smell?

  7. #51459

    Cheyenne

    Quote Originally Posted by PanchSez  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Cheyenne around lately? She has been getting real thin and stays near the circle.
    I reported she had some serious stank issues and someone said it was her infected arms. Its a shame because her DT skills are other worldly. She made me pop in about a minute before I was at full mast and pumped it all down her thoat without a flintch.

  8. #51458

    Cheyenne

    Anyone seen Cheyenne around lately? She has been getting real thin and stays near the circle.

  9. #51457

    Could also be Andrea

    Quote Originally Posted by TopJob  [View Original Post]
    I drove through the circle about 8 AM this morning. A WSW, who until she waved I thought was a civi. I was late for work so didn't stop but I'm wondering what I missed. Hair was so blonde as to almost be white. Eyes were blue.

    I've been kicking myself for not stopping!

    Anyone familiar? Did I mess up or dodge a bullet?

    T. J.
    Andrea has been working that area a lot as well lately. Did she have a knit cap on?

  10. #51456

    Heather or Star

    Quote Originally Posted by TopJob  [View Original Post]
    I drove through the circle about 8 AM this morning. A WSW, who until she waved I thought was a civi. I was late for work so didn't stop but I'm wondering what I missed. Hair was so blonde as to almost be white. Eyes were blue.

    I've been kicking myself for not stopping!

    Anyone familiar? Did I mess up or dodge a bullet?

    T. J.
    Probably her. She may go by other names now. Body is beat up but still one of the prettyest faces you will find. Decent BBBJ to cim.

  11. #51455

    Blue eyed blonde

    I drove through the circle about 8 AM this morning. A WSW, who until she waved I thought was a civi. I was late for work so didn't stop but I'm wondering what I missed. Hair was so blonde as to almost be white. Eyes were blue.

    I've been kicking myself for not stopping!

    Anyone familiar? Did I mess up or dodge a bullet?

    T. J.

  12. #51454
    Quote Originally Posted by Aamco  [View Original Post]
    Here is a recent pic of Cara. I agree she is a lot of fun.
    Those are not recent pics.

  13. #51453

    Mattie

    Quote Originally Posted by Oakwood99  [View Original Post]
    I think I got a photo of her. I'll look for it.

    Oak.
    Standing by for photo verification. Thanks.

  14. #51452
    Quote Originally Posted by Poppy44  [View Original Post]
    Now I'm super interested. What kinda ass? We talking round? Plump? How to tell its her? I'm going to be hittin the wash Blvd area tomorrow. Wouldn't mind catching her with them boots on LOL.
    Not super plump. She's not a big girl. More of a skinny thick type somewhat. At least that's how she looked in those tight black jeans when I last saw her. She told me that's She's from Georgia or something. Seem kinda cool but never got to play with her because of the amount she wanted upfront. I dropped her right back off. She runs with goofy bianca fox.

  15. #51451
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowFox76  [View Original Post]
    Looked for her for 2 hrs yesterday. Nothing.
    Is anyone else concerned about BPD surveilling us with recon balloons. I heard there was one floating over our area last week?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape