Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites
+
Add Report
Results 3,901 to 3,915 of 11253
-
02-12-23 11:50 #7353Senior Member

Posts: 300That was a rough story. Sorry to hear that. She looks cute in her profile and I wouldn't have guessed pimp backed either.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-23 22:40 #7352Senior Member

Posts: 5603Sorry. Had to delete. Last 4 digits of her phone # will suffice. repost pics or anything else... but not a complete phone # or address
Originally Posted by RanManCan
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-23 16:11 #7351Senior Member

Posts: 414Her physiognomy as described is that of someone who is no stranger to fights, beatings and drama. These type of creatures are drawn to bullshit and love to bring it to you. I know some of you guys don't care about looks so long as she puts out, but it is important to notice such details.
Originally Posted by RanManCan
[View Original Post]
Also look at their nails: are they dirty, chipped, cracked, or poorly done press-ons or damaged acrylics? Are her clothes shabby or shoes dirty? Any tattoos with gang insignia or guy's names, or pictures of a dude on her phone or home screen? Is her face puffy or her speech drawn out? If a girl showed up to a M&G as described, I would call off the date.
A hustler might be well-dressed and will try to charm and con you out of your money. But a low-class chick and her pimp will resort to brute force.
-
02-09-23 23:51 #7350Senior Member

Posts: 3343I just checked her profile, it is still up. Dude, having a SB at your place, definitely risky for the first few times you see someone. Perhaps if you've known a girl a while it might be OK, but this is breaching many operational security rules.
Originally Posted by RanManCan
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-23 22:34 #7349Senior Member

Posts: 272I'm not into being dominated, but if I was, I'd drink this: https://members.seeking.com/member/d...a-12b52f092556.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-23 20:48 #7348Senior Member

Posts: 300Thinking I could still be doing this in 20 years makes me smile.
I only wish I found it sooner.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-23 17:21 #7347Senior Member

Posts: 3343The most interesting man in the world. IDK why it didn't show.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-23 13:14 #7346Senior Member

Posts: 3343Even though I have a great profile picture.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
LOL.
-
02-06-23 09:33 #7345Senior Member

Posts: 3343Agree with you there, Captain. And I am older than you. I have banged several I was more than 3 x their age. Those go into the memory banks for when I am *really* old and can't get it up anymore. LOL. Obviously, don't try this at home if you aren't pretty far up in age. A couple were smoking hot too. Some girls truly just don't care at all about age, this was a good lesson to learn.
Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan
[View Original Post]
Still don't know why I am not scoring w / IE girls.
-
02-06-23 01:29 #7344Senior Member

Posts: 517Age
I'm older as well (62) and there's nothing better than having a youngin'!
My youngest SB is 23 which puts me at an SB Age Multiplier of 2.70 (62/23). I have found more than a few SBs couldn't care less about age. One of my SBs (age 27) flat-out told me she doesn't show any interest in guys younger than 40.
What a country. An old guy like me banging a hottie 40 years my junior!
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
Last edited by CuriousVaMan; 02-06-23 at 01:30. Reason: Misspelling
-
02-05-23 18:15 #7343Senior Member

Posts: 135LOL she wanted 500 just to take her to dinner. I laughed it all off and she continues to text. Me thinks I can get this one for way lower. I'm just wondering if anyone else may have seen her or had experience with her.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-23 16:29 #7342Senior Member

Posts: 3343Puzzle
Though I live near the ocean, I work in Riverside county. I have always sought SBs out there, figuring they would be less expensive, and it would be safer for me to meet up b / c I am out of my home territory. However, I have never had much success. I have met a few over the years, in even fewer cases I've FCed them, but mostly it is frustrating. I am aware HG sometimes gets girls from inland counties to even come to him in LA. What do you think accounts for this? I am old IK, but surely there isn't a difference in this regard. Perhaps I don't appeal for some reason to Latinas, a large proportion of the girls inland. The girls I have gotten at the coast have been higher quality / more attractive too, I would say.
-
02-05-23 15:56 #7341Senior Member

Posts: 135LOL the first time we spoke she wanted $500 for me to take her to dinner now she won't stop texting me.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-23 14:47 #7340Senior Member

Posts: 3343I don't really search in LA so I hadn't run into her. I'd suggest asking her to do just a public M&G. If she will do that, I'd wager you can get her down out of the ether, into something reasonable, but not cheap. Like 600. If you have some game and are relatively young, nice, and GL.
Originally Posted by ChefSolo
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-23 14:11 #7339Senior Member

Posts: 135Any info?
Any info on this one? She asked me for $1500 to take her home. I never even entertained that. She seems relentless and hits me up from time to time and is adamant on making something happen even though I've clearly shown zero interest in her request. She's definitely a hottie but I don't sense anything beyond the surface level bs I can get with a hottie on HX for far less.











Reply With Quote






