Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 261 of 751 FirstFirst ... 161 211 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 311 361 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,915 of 11253
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #7353
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Sorry. Had to delete. Last 4 digits of her phone # will suffice. repost pics or anything else... but not a complete phone # or address
    That was a rough story. Sorry to hear that. She looks cute in her profile and I wouldn't have guessed pimp backed either.

  2. #7352
    Quote Originally Posted by RanManCan  [View Original Post]
    Dangerous. Rayybabyyy. . . Says her name is Raylene.

    Had this one at my house. . . The whole thing was super suspect. I'm quite sure she had her pimp with her at our M&G but I didn't see.

    When I sent her home in uber, it got cancelled and went back the M&G.

    Something was totally off and has me quite concerned.

    Phone Number:1769 (I know guidelines say not to post, but this is a warning).

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...1-395b3f781e81

    Mole on the right side of her nose where it meets her face
    Minor scar above right eye
    Medium chip in front top right front tooth.
    Sorry. Had to delete. Last 4 digits of her phone # will suffice. repost pics or anything else... but not a complete phone # or address

  3. #7351
    Quote Originally Posted by RanManCan  [View Original Post]
    Mole on the right side of her nose where it meets her face
    Minor scar above right eye
    Medium chip in front top right front tooth.
    Her physiognomy as described is that of someone who is no stranger to fights, beatings and drama. These type of creatures are drawn to bullshit and love to bring it to you. I know some of you guys don't care about looks so long as she puts out, but it is important to notice such details.

    Also look at their nails: are they dirty, chipped, cracked, or poorly done press-ons or damaged acrylics? Are her clothes shabby or shoes dirty? Any tattoos with gang insignia or guy's names, or pictures of a dude on her phone or home screen? Is her face puffy or her speech drawn out? If a girl showed up to a M&G as described, I would call off the date.

    A hustler might be well-dressed and will try to charm and con you out of your money. But a low-class chick and her pimp will resort to brute force.

  4. #7350
    Quote Originally Posted by RanManCan  [View Original Post]
    Dangerous. Rayybabyyy. . . Says her name is Raylene.

    Had this one at my house. . . The whole thing was super suspect. I'm quite sure she had her pimp with her at our M&G but I didn't see.

    .
    I just checked her profile, it is still up. Dude, having a SB at your place, definitely risky for the first few times you see someone. Perhaps if you've known a girl a while it might be OK, but this is breaching many operational security rules.

  5. #7349
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    The most interesting man in the world. IDK why it didn't show.
    I'm not into being dominated, but if I was, I'd drink this: https://members.seeking.com/member/d...a-12b52f092556.

  6. #7348
    Thinking I could still be doing this in 20 years makes me smile.

    I only wish I found it sooner.

    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    Agree with you there, Captain. And I am older than you. I have banged several I was more than 3 x their age. Those go into the memory banks for when I am *really* old and can't get it up anymore. LOL. Obviously, don't try this at home if you aren't pretty far up in age. A couple were smoking hot too. Some girls truly just don't care at all about age, this was a good lesson to learn.

    Still don't know why I am not scoring w / IE girls.

  7. #7347
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    Even though I have a great profile picture.

    LOL.
    The most interesting man in the world. IDK why it didn't show.

  8. #7346
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    Still don't know why I am not scoring w / IE girls.
    Even though I have a great profile picture.

    LOL.

  9. #7345
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan  [View Original Post]
    I'm older as well (62) and there's nothing better than having a youngin'!

    My youngest SB is 23 which puts me at an SB Age Multiplier of 2.70 (62/23). I have found more than a few SBs couldn't care less about age. One of my SBs (age 27) flat-out told me she doesn't show any interest in guys younger than 40.

    What a country. An old guy like me banging a hottie 40 years my junior!
    Agree with you there, Captain. And I am older than you. I have banged several I was more than 3 x their age. Those go into the memory banks for when I am *really* old and can't get it up anymore. LOL. Obviously, don't try this at home if you aren't pretty far up in age. A couple were smoking hot too. Some girls truly just don't care at all about age, this was a good lesson to learn.

    Still don't know why I am not scoring w / IE girls.

  10. #7344

    Age

    I'm older as well (62) and there's nothing better than having a youngin'!

    My youngest SB is 23 which puts me at an SB Age Multiplier of 2.70 (62/23). I have found more than a few SBs couldn't care less about age. One of my SBs (age 27) flat-out told me she doesn't show any interest in guys younger than 40.

    What a country. An old guy like me banging a hottie 40 years my junior!

    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    Fair enough. I'd bet there are some older than me. If I had learned about SA and arrangements earlier, I would have been into it. And IK that girl is 20, I've definitely seen girls that young and younger.

    BTW, I believe that HG is older than me. He also strongly prefers quite young ones.

    Of course, IK that all girls on SA aren't going to be interested in someone in their 60's. I don't mind getting turned down, and I don't even waste my time w / profiles that list a top age of interest (other than the 60+ default). Some girls truly don't care, and my last long term SB, I was 40 years older than she.
    Last edited by CuriousVaMan; 02-06-23 at 01:30. Reason: Misspelling

  11. #7343
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    I don't really search in LA so I hadn't run into her. I'd suggest asking her to do just a public M&G. If she will do that, I'd wager you can get her down out of the ether, into something reasonable, but not cheap. Like 600. If you have some game and are relatively young, nice, and GL.
    LOL she wanted 500 just to take her to dinner. I laughed it all off and she continues to text. Me thinks I can get this one for way lower. I'm just wondering if anyone else may have seen her or had experience with her.

  12. #7342

    Puzzle

    Though I live near the ocean, I work in Riverside county. I have always sought SBs out there, figuring they would be less expensive, and it would be safer for me to meet up b / c I am out of my home territory. However, I have never had much success. I have met a few over the years, in even fewer cases I've FCed them, but mostly it is frustrating. I am aware HG sometimes gets girls from inland counties to even come to him in LA. What do you think accounts for this? I am old IK, but surely there isn't a difference in this regard. Perhaps I don't appeal for some reason to Latinas, a large proportion of the girls inland. The girls I have gotten at the coast have been higher quality / more attractive too, I would say.

  13. #7341
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    I don't really search in LA so I hadn't run into her. I'd suggest asking her to do just a public M&G. If she will do that, I'd wager you can get her down out of the ether, into something reasonable, but not cheap. Like 600. If you have some game and are relatively young, nice, and GL.
    LOL the first time we spoke she wanted $500 for me to take her to dinner now she won't stop texting me.

  14. #7340
    Quote Originally Posted by ChefSolo  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? She asked me for $1500 to take her home. I never even entertained that. She seems relentless and hits me up from time to time and is adamant on making something happen even though I've clearly shown zero interest in her request. She's definitely a hottie but I don't sense anything beyond the surface level bs I can get with a hottie on HX for far less.
    I don't really search in LA so I hadn't run into her. I'd suggest asking her to do just a public M&G. If she will do that, I'd wager you can get her down out of the ether, into something reasonable, but not cheap. Like 600. If you have some game and are relatively young, nice, and GL.

  15. #7339

    Any info?

    Any info on this one? She asked me for $1500 to take her home. I never even entertained that. She seems relentless and hits me up from time to time and is adamant on making something happen even though I've clearly shown zero interest in her request. She's definitely a hottie but I don't sense anything beyond the surface level bs I can get with a hottie on HX for far less.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails D347EBFA-F2AB-45CB-8229-3CBB737C1E89.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape