Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites
+
Add Report
Results 3,931 to 3,945 of 11258
-
02-03-23 14:25 #7328Senior Member

Posts: 3343I only do safe sex, so if she is looking for someone new, send her my way.
Originally Posted by RanManCan
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-23 13:20 #7327Senior Member

Posts: 272Open Relationship
While texting she mentioned she was in an open relationship and asked if I had an issue with it. I said no problem as long as he doesn't get in the way.
She's never done this before, 20 slim gorgeous, and humble, even though probably top 1% on SA. . . Exactly my type.
Showed up and M&G looking like cute / sexy as hell, I was pretty damn excited.
Take her back to my place, warm her up, creampie her for a few hours. . . It was fantastic! One of the best first dates I've had in my time on SA!
Oh, and very reasonable allowance.
We made a date for next week.
On her way home she asks if we can cover up on future dates. Um, no.
She has to talk to her bf about it. . . Haha, I guess I'll just await the verdict.
-
02-03-23 11:10 #7326Senior Member

Posts: 3343Yes, TOR is well known, it is for safety, but you are going to be slave to the speed of the 4 different nodes your connection goes through before it emerges onto the web. Those are volunteers, it literally could be someone's laptop. So, today it could be lightning fast, tomorrow snail-like. And some sites seem to be able to tell you are using TOR and don't work. SA is one in my experience.
Originally Posted by NapataJohn
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-23 08:15 #7325Senior Member

Posts: 110Cuddling
Had met this woman several years ago on cuddle site and had several sessions with her that included nude HJ, then suddenly she got off the cuddle site but I guess she turned to porn since I found her in pornhub LOL.
https://www.pornhub.com/model/vibewithmommy
-
02-03-23 05:55 #7324Senior Member

Posts: 141Even this seems good.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
https://www.torproject.org/download/
-
02-02-23 22:26 #7323Senior Member

Posts: 5603When I saw that post a few days ago I tried it and it is def faster. Like about 30% faster for sure.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-23 15:00 #7322Senior Member

Posts: 3343Browser
I recently started using the Brave browser. I think it is fairly safe, and I find it a little faster, both on this site and on SA. Anyone have any experience or comment?
-
02-02-23 02:03 #7321Senior Member

Posts: 5603I never get mad and I never jump through the hoops. I just move on to the next one. But taking a break from seeking for a bit. Got a few girls to choose from and my workload is going to sky rocket for a few months. But as soon as I paused I got many multiple popups to get 20% off if I unpaused my profile.
Originally Posted by Murrican
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-23 20:31 #7320Senior Member

Posts: 300Reached out to super hot redhead a few months back. Gorgeous. Wrote back which was surprising. This is a girl that probably gets 100's of messages a day.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
But it was clear her English was being put through a translator. You can just tell. It's off.
So I said I want her to prove she's real and take a picture of herself holding up 4 fingers. She sends just the hands. I say no, with your face. I want to see that it's the same person in your profile.
She screenshots something or other but I can see that there's Russian in the photo. So I ask where are you exactly. She says Poland.
I almost blew a gasket. Like. F**cking lead with that!
I told her I'm looking for something more local and she says she's happy to fly to meet. I just ghosted her.
I was pissed.
-
02-01-23 17:46 #7319Senior Member

Posts: 119Any info on these Seeking profiles?
ArsNova.
Violinist410.
Seems like the same girl but can't really tell. Maybe there's a more recent profile? Seemed interesting.
-
02-01-23 16:11 #7318Senior Member

Posts: 119Arlene on seeking
Anyone come across this SB, Arlene?
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...2-e45c9b340a64
Interacts and then ghosts.
-
02-01-23 14:51 #7317Senior Member

Posts: 5603I remember seeing posts that if a girl replied saying "hun" or a few other pet names that it was somehow indicative of their pro status. IDK about that, but if they start out calling you "dear" they are definitely an outside the USA scammer. How they came to believe that they should use that word I am not sure but I laugh anytime I see it. And thanks for the heads up young lady or man or whatever.
-
01-31-23 21:20 #7316Senior Member

Posts: 272Ell / Rossys
Wondering if anyone met Ell / Rossys.
SB. Profile name: Rossys - https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...0821b1fa1cd8fd.
SA. Profile name: Ell - https://members.seeking.com/member/e...d-5ad625503883 (says deactivated from my account).
Feel free to DM or post.
-
01-30-23 11:21 #7315Senior Member

Posts: 110Same here
Not going to renew subscription, don't really see any new talent wanting sugar to pay off those holiday debts but whatever, I'll get back on in the near future.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-23 19:05 #7314Senior Member

Posts: 37Helping a friend find a new sugar daddy. Who is interested?
Hi guys,
Fellow monger here but I have an opportunity for you.
A good friend of mine is looking for a new sugar daddy in Los Angeles. She is super sexy and will share pics and verify in DM. She is 28 yo, 5'5", 115 lbs, tight body, very pretty face. Years of successful karaoke girl experience.
I am doing this cause she trusts me explicitly and would like me to vet all candidates. I will NOT be involved after vetting.
She is looking for a monthly arrangement with a set number of dates. Ranging from quick meetups to dates to overnights.











Reply With Quote





