Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 262 of 751 FirstFirst ... 162 212 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 312 362 ... LastLast
Results 3,916 to 3,930 of 11254
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #7339

    Any info?

    Any info on this one? She asked me for $1500 to take her home. I never even entertained that. She seems relentless and hits me up from time to time and is adamant on making something happen even though I've clearly shown zero interest in her request. She's definitely a hottie but I don't sense anything beyond the surface level bs I can get with a hottie on HX for far less.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails D347EBFA-F2AB-45CB-8229-3CBB737C1E89.jpg‎  

  2. #7338
    Quote Originally Posted by RanManCan  [View Original Post]
    My profile is intentionally hidden from search and dashboard. I only want girls to see me if I message them.

    I started getting bunch of views / favorites out of nowhere. I asked one of the girls how she found me, she responded from the post-login home page.

    I know they show Featured / Popular / Online Now on that page, but I didn't expect to show up given the above setting.

    FYI. You're not as hidden as you think.
    Wow, this is bad. I also keep my profile hidden from post.

    They started this new main page, if you click the 'seeking' icon. It used to be featured profiles, new ones, popular ones, and your most recent search. These days, they just throw anything up there. All over the world, etc. This is bad in my view. I used to use that page to diversify myself, to perhaps stumble upon someone who would not show up in the searches I usually run. Now it is useless.

    It is especially bad if it is exposing those of us who don't want to be exposed (especially to those international profiles that are almost surely fake). I am a 'member' of SA's user committee or whatever they call it. They sent me an email asking me to give feedback on the new main page. I didn't reply in time for the interview they really wanted to do. I did email back to them that I didn't like it. I hope they take my comments seriously and change it from what is current.

  3. #7337

    Search and Dashboard. Hidden. . . But still visible

    My profile is intentionally hidden from search and dashboard. I only want girls to see me if I message them.

    I started getting bunch of views / favorites out of nowhere. I asked one of the girls how she found me, she responded from the post-login home page.

    I know they show Featured / Popular / Online Now on that page, but I didn't expect to show up given the above setting.

    FYI. You're not as hidden as you think.

  4. #7336
    Paused my membership and instantly got a 20% off popup. Now its been a few days and they upped it to 33% off.

  5. #7335
    Quote Originally Posted by RanManCan  [View Original Post]
    Don't take it too personally, I was just ribbing you. . . I agree that most don't care. Besides, besides people generally have more wealth as they age.
    Absolutely no offense taken. The problem w / electronic communication. You can't see a smirk.

    It might be good that I have a SO, that limits my access to my $. Without that, I'd be tempted to go overboard.

  6. #7334
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    Fair enough. I'd bet there are some older than me. If I had learned about SA and arrangements earlier, I would have been into it. And IK that girl is 20, I've definitely seen girls that young and younger.

    BTW, I believe that HG is older than me. He also strongly prefers quite young ones.

    Of course, IK that all girls on SA aren't going to be interested in someone in their 60's. I don't mind getting turned down, and I don't even waste my time w / profiles that list a top age of interest (other than the 60+ default). Some girls truly don't care, and my last long term SB, I was 40 years older than she.
    Don't take it too personally, I was just ribbing you. . . I agree that most don't care. Besides, besides people generally have more wealth as they age.

  7. #7333
    Quote Originally Posted by RanManCan  [View Original Post]
    She said she was going to give me an answer already, but no word yet. I'm guessing a little consternation in the relationship, but who knows.

    Sent her a little message letting her know I'm thinking of her and hope we get to do all the things we discussed. . . I'm such an asshole!

    If she says no, I'm happy to pass her on, but aren't you in the Guinness Book of World Records for being the oldest active SD in the world?

    Sorry, couldn't resist a little taunt.
    Fair enough. I'd bet there are some older than me. If I had learned about SA and arrangements earlier, I would have been into it. And IK that girl is 20, I've definitely seen girls that young and younger.

    BTW, I believe that HG is older than me. He also strongly prefers quite young ones.

    Of course, IK that all girls on SA aren't going to be interested in someone in their 60's. I don't mind getting turned down, and I don't even waste my time w / profiles that list a top age of interest (other than the 60+ default). Some girls truly don't care, and my last long term SB, I was 40 years older than she.

  8. #7332
    Quote Originally Posted by RanManCan  [View Original Post]
    While texting she mentioned she was in an open relationship and asked if I had an issue with it. I said no problem as long as he doesn't get in the way.

    She's never done this before, 20 slim gorgeous, and humble, even though probably top 1% on SA. . . Exactly my type.

    Showed up and M&G looking like cute / sexy as hell, I was pretty damn excited.

    Take her back to my place, warm her up, creampie her for a few hours. . . It was fantastic! One of the best first dates I've had in my time on SA!

    Oh, and very reasonable allowance.

    We made a date for next week.

    On her way home she asks if we can cover up on future dates. Um, no.

    She has to talk to her bf about it. . . Haha, I guess I'll just await the verdict.
    I had a very similar experience last June in the OC area. Met a girl off Seeking who had never tried it before and had just turned 18 exactly a week before we met. She had a boyfriend who was in the Navy aboard the S. S. Nimitz. She said they had talked about her getting to fuck other guys while she was away, and that he was ok with it. I guess she wasn't the type to wait while he was out to sea. Within 3 days of her making that profile, she was under me with legs open and taking pics of herself blowing me, and then sent those pics to her boyfriend. I creampied her for hours afterwards. A week later I text her to meet, and she tells me she spoke to her boyfriend and now wants to use condoms. I agreed so she'd come back over, but that was the last time I saw her. I think reality for the boyfriend set in and seeing his girlfriend blow me, and knowing I came in her made him change his mind. Too bad as she was a good fuck. I love Seeking!

  9. #7331
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    I only do safe sex, so if she is looking for someone new, send her my way.
    She said she was going to give me an answer already, but no word yet. I'm guessing a little consternation in the relationship, but who knows.

    Sent her a little message letting her know I'm thinking of her and hope we get to do all the things we discussed. . . I'm such an asshole!

    If she says no, I'm happy to pass her on, but aren't you in the Guinness Book of World Records for being the oldest active SD in the world?

    Sorry, couldn't resist a little taunt.

  10. #7330
    I only do safe sex, so if she is looking for someone new, send her my way.

    Quote Originally Posted by RanManCan  [View Original Post]
    While texting she mentioned she was in an open relationship and asked if I had an issue with it. I said no problem as long as he doesn't get in the way.

    She's never done this before, 20 slim gorgeous, and humble, even though probably top 1% on SA. . . Exactly my type.

    Showed up and M&G looking like cute / sexy as hell, I was pretty damn excited.

    Take her back to my place, warm her up, creampie her for a few hours. . . It was fantastic! One of the best first dates I've had in my time on SA!

    Oh, and very reasonable allowance.

    We made a date for next week.

  11. #7329

    Open Relationship

    While texting she mentioned she was in an open relationship and asked if I had an issue with it. I said no problem as long as he doesn't get in the way.

    She's never done this before, 20 slim gorgeous, and humble, even though probably top 1% on SA. . . Exactly my type.

    Showed up and M&G looking like cute / sexy as hell, I was pretty damn excited.

    Take her back to my place, warm her up, creampie her for a few hours. . . It was fantastic! One of the best first dates I've had in my time on SA!

    Oh, and very reasonable allowance.

    We made a date for next week.

    On her way home she asks if we can cover up on future dates. Um, no.

    She has to talk to her bf about it. . . Haha, I guess I'll just await the verdict.

  12. #7328
    Quote Originally Posted by NapataJohn  [View Original Post]
    Yes, TOR is well known, it is for safety, but you are going to be slave to the speed of the 4 different nodes your connection goes through before it emerges onto the web. Those are volunteers, it literally could be someone's laptop. So, today it could be lightning fast, tomorrow snail-like. And some sites seem to be able to tell you are using TOR and don't work. SA is one in my experience.

  13. #7327

    Cuddling

    Had met this woman several years ago on cuddle site and had several sessions with her that included nude HJ, then suddenly she got off the cuddle site but I guess she turned to porn since I found her in pornhub LOL.

    https://www.pornhub.com/model/vibewithmommy

  14. #7326
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    I recently started using the Brave browser. I think it is fairly safe, and I find it a little faster, both on this site and on SA. Anyone have any experience or comment?
    Even this seems good.

    https://www.torproject.org/download/

  15. #7325
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    I recently started using the Brave browser. I think it is fairly safe, and I find it a little faster, both on this site and on SA. Anyone have any experience or comment?
    When I saw that post a few days ago I tried it and it is def faster. Like about 30% faster for sure.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape