Thread: Arrangement Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,261 to 4,275 of 17049
-
02-03-23 22:37 #12789Senior Member

Posts: 218Some of my exploits
BarbieNY.
Will send you a very explicit menu of services from BJ to CFS to greek via text. Wants deposit to meet up. Attached below.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...3-8fe744f190a8
FineChickie.
Moves to text quick and then bad to no communication. Pass for me.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...8-58be50179da4
Melissa.
Wants 500 ppm. Dtf.
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...e-1b992c5b3c1c
Bambi.
Wants 1000 ppm or 5000 monthly. Dtf and claims to be a nymphomaniac.
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...a-ae0eb803f22f
Pixley.
500 ppm, no action. 800 ppm when fwb.
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...6-f73d8f0afc73
Sapphire.
Her ad seems to move with her location. She was downtown when we chatted. 300. Cfs.
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...6-f73d8f0afc73
-
02-03-23 20:48 #12788Senior Member

Posts: 541I'm with you
I've heard stories of guys paying $500 for a casual meal but never heard of it being consistent and definitely not $1000. Even the high end pros don't charge that typically. I think social media, much like the instagram influencers have warped the brains of our youth.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
And to think Gen why had a brighter future than millennials. They need a good old fashioned recession to set them straight.
-
02-03-23 18:12 #12787Senior Member

Posts: 3343I simply dismiss the idea that there are lots and lots of guys out there giving average girls thousands per date, and that is what is driving up GPS. There is, like in many aspects of the world, too much BS on social media, and the readers (=POTs) are too gullible. Girls have come to think that is what they deserve, but they are sitting at home, and because they haven't ever had a real arrangement, this is OK w / them.
Originally Posted by Donger999
[View Original Post]
IK that great short term (I did well when I visited Chicago on a business trip) and ongoing (3 6 mo+) arrangements are still available from the site. At price points I am able to pay, hiding the $ from my SO.
-
02-03-23 16:09 #12786Senior Member

Posts: 125Unfortunate
Unfortunately, many of us are to blame for this proliferation of scammers and quick buck seekers or the outrageous expectations. Guys provide it so the women come to expect it. It's kind of like Mr. Powell trying to reduce inflation by softening demand. Maybe over time it works. If we all reject reject the average woman asking for 1 K per meet, she'll either starve, quit SA or reduce her ask. Maybe.
Originally Posted by FafaFooey
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-23 15:31 #12785Senior Member

Posts: 246Sugar baby hype and tall tales are all over TikTok, Instagram Reels, etc these days. Middle school girls already joke about how they can skip college and find a rich old man to pay for everything (I know this from family / friends, not from trying to date middle school girls).
Originally Posted by BillUnderwood
[View Original Post]
15 years ago, a sugar baby was a waitress at a gold club or barista in an office tower who flirted with an executive and ended up getting help with rent & school in exchange for secret afternoons at an upscale hotel.
5+ years ago the old Seeking Arrangement crowd was less organic and more mercenary, but still filled with like minded 'regular' girls who wanted to discreetly exchange intimacy for some financial help.
Since then, especially with rise of online payment services, its mostly full of quick buck seekers or outright scammers, mixed in with a few semi pros. Girls really willing to play the long term, discreet, arrangement game have become the rare unicorns now.
-
02-03-23 14:06 #12784Senior Member

Posts: 302Not surprising
Times sure have changed the last few years. When I started looking for a sb, rates varied from $200-$400 for a quality woman. Generally, you would get a nice looking, intelligent, funny woman, usually in grad school or a touch older.
Originally Posted by BillUnderwood
[View Original Post]
There were no clock watchers, no attitudes, and it was all fun. I met all 3 of my gals on Backpage at the time. I would never do that these days. Better to party with a high end escort who gives repeat clients nice discounts.
-
02-03-23 09:01 #12783Senior Member

Posts: 381Girls have forums too
The girls have their own forums as well. Mostly complain how they all deserve $1,000+ a date plus gifts and why isn't their SD doing that.
Originally Posted by DynoJr
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-23 05:04 #12782Senior Member

Posts: 116No different girl.
Originally Posted by ChicagoGoer
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-23 04:42 #12781Senior Member

Posts: 541Kids these days
Had a casual meet and greet with a college girl from one of the major schools in the city and she told me that her friends are all in the sugar game and surprisingly open about it. She said they don't share names but let each other know when they're going on dates and talk about their adventures.
Not sure how I feel about this. We're all discussing them on this forum and between ourselves so I guess it's fair play. It's maybe that I'm surprised that it's so accepted now. My prior SBs were older and were careful about keeping this part of their lives discreet.
Also, why am I not finding these girls?! Shit only ones I can find are mostly community colleges.
-
02-03-23 02:03 #12780Senior Member

Posts: 259Gigi
Assuming not the same Gigi?
Originally Posted by HitMan1783
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...d-2159ec1b3837
-
02-03-23 00:45 #12779Senior Member

Posts: 146I personally didn't have any issues w her. Meet, drop a load in her and that's it. Never asked for babysitting money and most times I fucked her no charge.
Originally Posted by StanKost
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-23 00:23 #12778Senior Member

Posts: 430Why she is not worth the money? Her pics look cute and few guys posted that she was fun? Is it her menu, attitude or she is crazy? We had texted back and forth, but our schedules had never aligned and I was thinking of giving it a try.
Originally Posted by Cdds20
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-23 15:52 #12777Senior Member

Posts: 117Time waster
I talked with her awhile ago but didn't materialize, flaky attitude and slow reply. Maybe other are in more luck.
Originally Posted by StanCopier
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-23 12:51 #12776Senior Member

Posts: 348Angelbabygirl
Love her photos, anyone seen her? Any information would be appreciated.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...f-2828702b7719
-
02-02-23 12:47 #12775Senior Member

Posts: 381Time Waster "Itsskyybabyy"
Talked a couple weeks ago as she was planning on leaving for her birthday. Was all excited to make a date when she came back. Was texting me while on the trip about how she wanted this dress but as I don't send people money prior to the first meet I was not going to buy it. She then got quieter but was still texting as we had plans for the Tuesday after her trip. She then said she missed her flight. I wrote her 4 times in 7 days asking if she was back yet then all of a sudden I got this message, "Do you see how many messages you've sent without a response." Cute pic but pass.
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...7-c99172c404b0










Reply With Quote






