Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Arrangement Reports

+ Add Report
Page 285 of 1137 FirstFirst ... 185 235 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 335 385 785 ... LastLast
Results 4,261 to 4,275 of 17049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12789

    Some of my exploits

    BarbieNY.

    Will send you a very explicit menu of services from BJ to CFS to greek via text. Wants deposit to meet up. Attached below.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...3-8fe744f190a8


    FineChickie.

    Moves to text quick and then bad to no communication. Pass for me.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...8-58be50179da4


    Melissa.

    Wants 500 ppm. Dtf.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...e-1b992c5b3c1c


    Bambi.

    Wants 1000 ppm or 5000 monthly. Dtf and claims to be a nymphomaniac.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...a-ae0eb803f22f


    Pixley.

    500 ppm, no action. 800 ppm when fwb.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...6-f73d8f0afc73


    Sapphire.

    Her ad seems to move with her location. She was downtown when we chatted. 300. Cfs.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...6-f73d8f0afc73
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 66538fc8e9591344849bf938f4c099ee0df7f06c-1.jpg‎  

  2. #12788

    I'm with you

    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    I simply dismiss the idea that there are lots and lots of guys out there giving average girls thousands per date, and that is what is driving up GPS. There is, like in many aspects of the world, too much BS on social media, and the readers (=POTs) are too gullible. Girls have come to think that is what they deserve, but they are sitting at home, and because they haven't ever had a real arrangement, this is OK w / them.

    IK that great short term (I did well when I visited Chicago on a business trip) and ongoing (3 6 mo+) arrangements are still available from the site. At price points I am able to pay, hiding the $ from my SO.
    I've heard stories of guys paying $500 for a casual meal but never heard of it being consistent and definitely not $1000. Even the high end pros don't charge that typically. I think social media, much like the instagram influencers have warped the brains of our youth.

    And to think Gen why had a brighter future than millennials. They need a good old fashioned recession to set them straight.

  3. #12787
    Quote Originally Posted by Donger999  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately, many of us are to blame for this proliferation of scammers and quick buck seekers or the outrageous expectations. Guys provide it so the women come to expect it. It's kind of like Mr. Powell trying to reduce inflation by softening demand. Maybe over time it works. If we all reject reject the average woman asking for 1 K per meet, she'll either starve, quit SA or reduce her ask. Maybe.
    I simply dismiss the idea that there are lots and lots of guys out there giving average girls thousands per date, and that is what is driving up GPS. There is, like in many aspects of the world, too much BS on social media, and the readers (=POTs) are too gullible. Girls have come to think that is what they deserve, but they are sitting at home, and because they haven't ever had a real arrangement, this is OK w / them.

    IK that great short term (I did well when I visited Chicago on a business trip) and ongoing (3 6 mo+) arrangements are still available from the site. At price points I am able to pay, hiding the $ from my SO.

  4. #12786

    Unfortunate

    Quote Originally Posted by FafaFooey  [View Original Post]
    Sugar baby hype and tall tales are all over TikTok, Instagram Reels, etc these days. Middle school girls already joke about how they can skip college and find a rich old man to pay for everything (I know this from family / friends, not from trying to date middle school girls).

    15 years ago, a sugar baby was a waitress at a gold club or barista in an office tower who flirted with an executive and ended up getting help with rent & school in exchange for secret afternoons at an upscale hotel.

    5+ years ago the old Seeking Arrangement crowd was less organic and more mercenary, but still filled with like minded 'regular' girls who wanted to discreetly exchange intimacy for some financial help.

    Since then, especially with rise of online payment services, its mostly full of quick buck seekers or outright scammers, mixed in with a few semi pros. Girls really willing to play the long term, discreet, arrangement game have become the rare unicorns now.
    Unfortunately, many of us are to blame for this proliferation of scammers and quick buck seekers or the outrageous expectations. Guys provide it so the women come to expect it. It's kind of like Mr. Powell trying to reduce inflation by softening demand. Maybe over time it works. If we all reject reject the average woman asking for 1 K per meet, she'll either starve, quit SA or reduce her ask. Maybe.

  5. #12785
    Quote Originally Posted by BillUnderwood  [View Original Post]
    The girls have their own forums as well. Mostly complain how they all deserve $1,000+ a date plus gifts and why isn't their SD doing that.
    Sugar baby hype and tall tales are all over TikTok, Instagram Reels, etc these days. Middle school girls already joke about how they can skip college and find a rich old man to pay for everything (I know this from family / friends, not from trying to date middle school girls).

    15 years ago, a sugar baby was a waitress at a gold club or barista in an office tower who flirted with an executive and ended up getting help with rent & school in exchange for secret afternoons at an upscale hotel.

    5+ years ago the old Seeking Arrangement crowd was less organic and more mercenary, but still filled with like minded 'regular' girls who wanted to discreetly exchange intimacy for some financial help.

    Since then, especially with rise of online payment services, its mostly full of quick buck seekers or outright scammers, mixed in with a few semi pros. Girls really willing to play the long term, discreet, arrangement game have become the rare unicorns now.

  6. #12784

    Not surprising

    Quote Originally Posted by BillUnderwood  [View Original Post]
    The girls have their own forums as well. Mostly complain how they all deserve $1,000+ a date plus gifts and why isn't their SD doing that.
    Times sure have changed the last few years. When I started looking for a sb, rates varied from $200-$400 for a quality woman. Generally, you would get a nice looking, intelligent, funny woman, usually in grad school or a touch older.

    There were no clock watchers, no attitudes, and it was all fun. I met all 3 of my gals on Backpage at the time. I would never do that these days. Better to party with a high end escort who gives repeat clients nice discounts.

  7. #12783

    Girls have forums too

    Quote Originally Posted by DynoJr  [View Original Post]
    Had a casual meet and greet with a college girl from one of the major schools in the city and she told me that her friends are all in the sugar game and surprisingly open about it. She said they don't share names but let each other know when they're going on dates and talk about their adventures.

    Not sure how I feel about this. We're all discussing them on this forum and between ourselves so I guess it's fair play. It's maybe that I'm surprised that it's so accepted now. My prior SBs were older and were careful about keeping this part of their lives discreet.

    Also, why am I not finding these girls?! Shit only ones I can find are mostly community colleges.
    The girls have their own forums as well. Mostly complain how they all deserve $1,000+ a date plus gifts and why isn't their SD doing that.

  8. #12782
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoGoer  [View Original Post]
    No different girl.

  9. #12781

    Kids these days

    Had a casual meet and greet with a college girl from one of the major schools in the city and she told me that her friends are all in the sugar game and surprisingly open about it. She said they don't share names but let each other know when they're going on dates and talk about their adventures.

    Not sure how I feel about this. We're all discussing them on this forum and between ourselves so I guess it's fair play. It's maybe that I'm surprised that it's so accepted now. My prior SBs were older and were careful about keeping this part of their lives discreet.

    Also, why am I not finding these girls?! Shit only ones I can find are mostly community colleges.

  10. #12780

    Gigi

    Quote Originally Posted by HitMan1783  [View Original Post]
    I personally didn't have any issues w her. Meet, drop a load in her and that's it. Never asked for babysitting money and most times I fucked her no charge.
    Assuming not the same Gigi?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...d-2159ec1b3837

  11. #12779
    Quote Originally Posted by StanKost  [View Original Post]
    Why she is not worth the money? Her pics look cute and few guys posted that she was fun? Is it her menu, attitude or she is crazy? We had texted back and forth, but our schedules had never aligned and I was thinking of giving it a try.
    I personally didn't have any issues w her. Meet, drop a load in her and that's it. Never asked for babysitting money and most times I fucked her no charge.

  12. #12778
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdds20  [View Original Post]
    That's Gigi that a few guys have posted about. She's not a scam, but she's definitely not worth much money. She's nice, but she has a lot going on. And a peanut is a good analogy, which isn't my thing. A lot of the story she gives is BS.
    Why she is not worth the money? Her pics look cute and few guys posted that she was fun? Is it her menu, attitude or she is crazy? We had texted back and forth, but our schedules had never aligned and I was thinking of giving it a try.

  13. #12777

    Time waster

    I talked with her awhile ago but didn't materialize, flaky attitude and slow reply. Maybe other are in more luck.

    Quote Originally Posted by StanCopier  [View Original Post]
    Love her photos, anyone seen her? Any information would be appreciated.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...f-2828702b7719

  14. #12776

    Angelbabygirl

    Love her photos, anyone seen her? Any information would be appreciated.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...f-2828702b7719

  15. #12775

    Time Waster "Itsskyybabyy"

    Talked a couple weeks ago as she was planning on leaving for her birthday. Was all excited to make a date when she came back. Was texting me while on the trip about how she wanted this dress but as I don't send people money prior to the first meet I was not going to buy it. She then got quieter but was still texting as we had plans for the Tuesday after her trip. She then said she missed her flight. I wrote her 4 times in 7 days asking if she was back yet then all of a sudden I got this message, "Do you see how many messages you've sent without a response." Cute pic but pass.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...7-c99172c404b0
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 54D7BAAE-3998-4FA4-AAF0-5D342352A9AB.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape