Thread: Arrangement Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,276 to 4,290 of 17049
-
02-02-23 11:46 #12774Senior Member

Posts: 34My bad. Should have done the research!
Thank you for sharing, yes that's Gigi! I should have done the research before. Lesson learnt.
Originally Posted by Cdds20
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-23 10:20 #12773Senior Member

Posts: 116That's Gigi that a few guys have posted about. She's not a scam, but she's definitely not worth much money. She's nice, but she has a lot going on. And a peanut is a good analogy, which isn't my thing. A lot of the story she gives is BS.
Originally Posted by NwPounder
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-23 09:47 #12772Senior Member

Posts: 34Drinksonu. Scam
I met Drinksonu at the bar for M&G and sharing my experience. She was nice through the text and decided to meet and get acquainted. She was 30 min late, looked like a peanut and was annoyingly loud. She ordered food without even asking me (cannot say no in front of the bartender) and didn't even finish the fucking food. I had to drop her off at her work and was asking $100 for baby sitter. I thought of running away, but she probably would create a scene and happy to spend $100 to get rid of her FOREVER!
I guess she deleted her account and so I cannot share the link. The name was Drinksonu and her phone number (708) xxx-0459. I don't want to see her anymore in my lifetime.
-
02-01-23 20:23 #12771Senior Member

Posts: 541My experience
When you get a girl that wants to go to text that quickly, it's almost always a pic seller or someone scamming for money. Any legit SB wants to get to know you before going to a meet and greet.
Originally Posted by BillUnderwood
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-23 18:05 #12770Senior Member

Posts: 381Fake Accounts
Here are two more. A ton of them in the last few weeks.
Originally Posted by DynoJr
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-23 12:04 #12769Regular Member

Posts: 12Supersaiyanmami
I know she was shared here before, if anyone has more details or pictures of her they would be willing to share please inbox me.
-
02-01-23 09:42 #12768Senior Member

Posts: 541Same
I removed my private photos and a lot of content and the messages actually INCREASED. There's no way my change somehow stimulated a bunch of interest. According to the chatter on other message boards fake profiles have become a real issue in the past year.
Originally Posted by ChewChad
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-23 22:05 #12767Senior Member

Posts: 125Just FYI
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...b-1e9aa6f39f1c
Very cute pics, might be legit but I did not meet. Why, you ask? Because she would appreciate $100 to meet and $900 for any intimacy -.
Maybe worth it, maybe not. I sure don't provide 100 to have coffee.
-
01-31-23 16:21 #12766Senior Member

Posts: 381Well maybe not $1,000
I generally also usually go to a nice restaurant, whatever on the menu and all the liquor they want. A good percentage of the time we do end up at my place unless they turn out fat like this one did, sometimes overnight, sometimes they leave later. I totally agree that it is cheaper than one of the Indy or Agency Girls which is why I pay the membership fee and take the time to search. Still, I think I am settling in with one at this point which seems like a winner.
Originally Posted by Jinurso
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-23 14:38 #12765Senior Member

Posts: 64I texted her the day we were going to meet and she didn't respond. Eventually got back to me the next day but I was already meeting the Asian girl.
Originally Posted by ChewChad
[View Original Post]
Might see her in the future still.
-
01-31-23 11:44 #12764Senior Member

Posts: 112I've never seen her, but 702 is the Las Vegas area code, so I'm assuming that's where she lives.
Originally Posted by OnlyDreams
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-23 06:26 #12763Senior Member

Posts: 97New report / going through notes.
Communication is sporadic. Seems dtf, but hard to nail down. No discussion on damages.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...b-87bf19482cf4
Moved to text quickly. Had a date set up, and she canceled morning of. Dtf, no discussion on amount, but I'm betting $300 or less.
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...a-594f8c9d6ab3
Pro / scammer. Hard to tell yet. She changes locations every 3 days between Michigan and Chicago.
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...b-bd6d1a961bdf
Moves to chatting on KiK very quickly. Complete freak, open to absolutely anything. Wants $500.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...2-a4480bbbe721
Open to trying anything and moves to text quickly. Has a girlfriend on SA that can join also. Only wants to spend 1-2 hours together.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...3-030d716adeac
Little heavier than her pics. $400. Open menu, cannot host.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...d-a6d5502a670b
$300 cfs. Communication is terrible, but if you stick with it, she is worth it.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...b-aed42777fe40
-
01-30-23 23:18 #12762Senior Member

Posts: 218I'll take that wager any day then. Didn't realize you could be banned on SA for framing your arrangements as one seeking a girlfriend or someone you could eventually call a true companion.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
We are so lucky you know everything.
-
01-30-23 22:07 #12761Senior Member

Posts: 32What happened with the Latina that made you not meet her?
Originally Posted by OnaniKing
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-23 21:48 #12760Senior Member

Posts: 32What's with the influx of the same style fake accounts
Anyone else noticing this?
I am getting 2-5 messages a day all that say "hi, how are you" or "how are you" and they are all cropped profile photos of like 1/2 a face usually from nose to chin.
I know fake profiles are always a thing, but is anyone noticing this huge uptick in these specifically recently? All local profiles, not S american profiles.













Reply With Quote




