Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 193 of 582 FirstFirst ... 93 143 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 243 293 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,895 of 8723
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5843

    Hotels? Motels?

    Can anyone suggest to me a good spot that I can dream at if I'm the one securing the location? Preferably a place that has early check-in or just usually has rooms available at anytime of the day and is decently clean. Preferably in MILF-city. Thanks! DMs accepted as well!

  2. #5842
    Quote Originally Posted by GlenQuagmire  [View Original Post]
    You sure about that Willy? The one in the link?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...0/449835639418

    First I am hearing of this. This one has been around for a few years, fucked by many, but never heard this before. Has great tits and fat ass, all natural, so is pretty stunning to hear. Shocking really.
    Might be thinking of the one who only does oral in that area. Sorta similar face but more skanky / dreadlocks hair.

  3. #5841

    What's that?

    Quote Originally Posted by WillyO  [View Original Post]
    Possibly because she is not quite a she yet! He / she has been transitioning for a bit I believe.
    You sure about that Willy? The one in the link?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...0/449835639418

    First I am hearing of this. This one has been around for a few years, fucked by many, but never heard this before. Has great tits and fat ass, all natural, so is pretty stunning to hear. Shocking really.

  4. #5840
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1231
    Quote Originally Posted by RBlacko  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    Has anyone seen this girl: https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...0/449835639418.

    I've been communicating but she seems pretty skittish. Thanks in advance.
    Possibly because she is not quite a she yet! He / she has been transitioning for a bit I believe.

  5. #5839

    In call FS

    Hey guys,

    Has anyone seen this girl: https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...0/449835639418.

    I've been communicating but she seems pretty skittish. Thanks in advance.

  6. #5838

    The World's Best.

    Quote Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony  [View Original Post]
    Bullshit! The girl I was with last week said she gave the best head around. I don't know who we can trust these days.

    PA.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIiu89zKa4U

  7. #5837
    Quote Originally Posted by LandStar6969  [View Original Post]
    I wanted to try her out but tired of the bs ones out there. Any good news on her?
    Bro I been trying to see her but it's mad weird I text and then get response then crickets I think she real tho most everyone of them I don't want to see or I know is fake I barely see girls here ever but I think she real I'll lyk.

  8. #5836
    Quote Originally Posted by Jjags88  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this girl? Says she gives the best head around.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/g...ry-ou/53530409
    Bullshit! The girl I was with last week said she gave the best head around. I don't know who we can trust these days.

    PA.

  9. #5835
    Quote Originally Posted by Jjags88  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this girl? Says she gives the best head around.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/g...ry-ou/53530409
    They all say that LOL.

  10. #5834

    Mayan

    Anyone seen this girl? Says she gives the best head around.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/g...ry-ou/53530409

  11. #5833
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicr1911  [View Original Post]
    I sure do like them thick but there really isn't enough of them out there. She's actually not that thick those pics may have been from when she was heavier her tits are are saggy has a saggy guy does give an ok BBBJ nothing memorable I won't repeat damage was 120.
    Well that sucks sorry it wasnt worth it. Thanks for TOFTT.

  12. #5832
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatBoyTruth  [View Original Post]
    Haha we do both tend to like our sluts thick it seems.
    I sure do like them thick but there really isn't enough of them out there. She's actually not that thick those pics may have been from when she was heavier her tits are are saggy has a saggy guy does give an ok BBBJ nothing memorable I won't repeat damage was 120.

  13. #5831
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarred  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for this review. Nicely done! How long was your visit, half hour or full? And, how many roses did it set you back?
    $. 5 for a half hour, but I was there a little longer than that.

  14. #5830

    My mistake

    Quote Originally Posted by UmmmNick  [View Original Post]
    She's real. Saw her a few years ago. Some say she's mechanical and stuck up but I had a good time. 100 for a qv at the time, not sure about now. She appears to have put on a couple pounds but I think it looks good on her. At least in the pictures. I saw no signs of demons or handlers.
    Oops, my bad. I thought I clicked on the post asking about Cali the Truth aka Vegas the Truth. I've never seen Angie.

  15. #5829

    Gianna Marie

    Quote Originally Posted by Vastros  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream about Gianna. I had tried a couple days before, but it didn't work out. For me, while I like spinners like most, sometimes I want a thick ass to grab and huge tits to bury my face, and Gianna seemed right there.

    She responded fairly promptly, and I have her a rough ETA of when I could be there (about an hour later). Unfortunately, I messed that up and thought we scheduled it later, and ended up being 20 minutes late. Worked out OK, because she needed a few more minutes. Throughout the time, she was responsive to my texts. I will say, being polite and treating people with respect goes a long way and I got the sense that she treats others as they treat her.

    When I got there, the hotel was fine. Nothing amazing, but nothing terrifying. I had to wait about 10 minutes until she was ready for me, which gave me time to scope the place out. When she finally called and gave me the room number, I headed over and she let me in. Some foot traffic in the hallway, but it was mid-day, so it wasn't unusual. She let me in and her body was spot on as I had hoped. Good shape, fantastic tits, round ass. Her face was a bit different, but all her photos have make-up and she didn't, having just showered. Expect the make up v. None difference for anyone you meet, and this won't be a problem.

    Once in the room, she had me sit on one of the beds while she got dressed (She answered the door in a towel, which was fun). While she was getting dressed, I pet her cat (she has a young cat with her), which was a mistake. It seemed chill and stayed in the chair, but it was like I invited it to play, which it wanted to do. FYI, if you're allergic to cats, be aware.

    We chatted briefly once she came out, dressed. She's very chill and clearly wants you to be comfortable, offering me water etc. It's a nice when they clearly want more than bang / bye. Once we were ready, she climbed onto the bed for a fantastic BBBJ. If I didn't want to slam that ass, I could have finished just watching that. After a bit, she flipped for DATY which I like when I am comfortable (which she did well, and having just showered, was very clean) and then doggy. She clearly enjoys herself doing this, never mechanical and never the dreaded "are you going to cum yet?" (As an older guy who sometimes struggles, that's a huge turnoff). Ended with her giving me another BBBJ.

    We cleaned up, got dressed, hugged and I headed out.

    Overall, I have to say I am happy with my experience with her. She was very nice by text setting things up, accommodating to me being late, she never clock watched, took her time to make sure she was comfortable so we had fun, and genuinely wants to do this well. We did not kiss at all, but I didn't try either (so many bugs going around right now.). The next time I am in the area and she is available, I intend to hit her up.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...r/235253575577
    Thank you for this review. Nicely done! How long was your visit, half hour or full? And, how many roses did it set you back?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape