Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 477 of 1714 FirstFirst ... 377 427 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 527 577 977 1477 ... LastLast
Results 7,141 to 7,155 of 25699
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18559
    Quote Originally Posted by Dillsborodave  [View Original Post]
    Maybe she will grandfather the rate with some of you. But her understanding of grandfathering probably means fucking a grandfather.
    She will likely grandfather you in. I remember back in late December when I last saw her and she was gaining popularity and heard she upped her prices, she still charged me the same rate as the first time I saw her early November before my workplace injury.

  2. #18558
    Quote Originally Posted by DestinyCalling  [View Original Post]
    You know where. She's at her aunt's house in Miamisburg where all had started.
    Is she still in the game?

  3. #18557
    Quote Originally Posted by DestinyCalling  [View Original Post]
    Then why she still posts her ad in Dayton STG? I checked Cincinnati. No ad there.

    Is that your idea helping her from KPD watching her place everyday?
    I could've swore I saw somewhere she moved to Cincinnati but it turns she is still in the Dayton area.

  4. #18556

    Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by Potus2020  [View Original Post]
    My guess is her BF got out of jail and they are back together somewhere.
    You know where. She's at her aunt's house in Miamisburg where all had started.

  5. #18555

    Do you think?

    Quote Originally Posted by DankB007  [View Original Post]
    She moved to Cincinnati now iirc, too far for me to make a trip plus ever since she visited uncle, it's too hot for me to even be worth it. She was great the two times I've seen her (would've been more but injury at work prevented that for almost 2 months) but it's whatever now. They'll be others.
    Then why she still posts her ad in Dayton STG? I checked Cincinnati. No ad there.

    Is that your idea helping her from KPD watching her place everyday?

  6. #18554

    Is it Sofia or Sophia

    Quote Originally Posted by Meacham69  [View Original Post]
    She is happy her account on Eros is approved and now she aims higher. Can any of us who met her early and donating low survive?
    I checked Eros for Cincinnati and the only Sophia I could find was Sophia Rose not Sofia. So I am not sure which one you mean. Sofia who is the Argentinian lady who was busted did not move to Cincinnati. I have just communicated with her and she is in the area looking for old clients. She only sees people she has seen before.

  7. #18553

    Enthusiastic Lauren

    Been thinking about seeing Lauren any info would be greatly appreciated.

  8. #18552

    Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by DankB007  [View Original Post]
    Whatever happened to that one chick Anna? The real skinny one who did duos with another woman named Jessi (if I remember correctly).
    My guess is her BF got out of jail and they are back together somewhere.

  9. #18551

    Grandfathered

    Quote Originally Posted by Meacham69  [View Original Post]
    She is happy her account on Eros is approved and now she aims higher. Can any of us who met her early and donating low survive?
    Maybe she will grandfather the rate with some of you. But her understanding of grandfathering probably means fucking a grandfather.

  10. #18550

    Anna

    Whatever happened to that one chick Anna? The real skinny one who did duos with another woman named Jessi (if I remember correctly).

  11. #18549

    I'd be careful on that one

    Quote Originally Posted by GemCity39  [View Original Post]
    This one feels like a long shot, but anybody know anything about her?

    https://callescort.org/937-403-9459
    First off she's way to pretty to be in the Dayton area. But something I've noticed is when LEO usually runs their fake ads. The woman portrayed in the add is not showing any nudity.

    I walked into a bad situation a few years back from an add very similar to this one.

    Not saying I'm right and the girl doesn't exist. But I definitely wouldn't want to gamble & be the first one to take the leap and find out.

  12. #18548
    Have fun with that asking rate.

    Quote Originally Posted by DankB007  [View Original Post]
    She moved to Cincinnati now iirc, too far for me to make a trip plus ever since she visited uncle, it's too hot for me to even be worth it. She was great the two times I've seen her (would've been more but injury at work prevented that for almost 2 months) but it's whatever now. They'll be others.

  13. #18547
    Her asking donation is one of those "Wish in one hand, take a shit in the other. Tell me which one fills up the fastest", scenarios.

    Quote Originally Posted by DankB007  [View Original Post]
    She moved to Cincinnati now iirc, too far for me to make a trip plus ever since she visited uncle, it's too hot for me to even be worth it. She was great the two times I've seen her (would've been more but injury at work prevented that for almost 2 months) but it's whatever now. They'll be others.

  14. #18546
    Quote Originally Posted by Meacham69  [View Original Post]
    She is happy her account on Eros is approved and now she aims higher. Can any of us who met her early and donating low survive?
    She moved to Cincinnati now iirc, too far for me to make a trip plus ever since she visited uncle, it's too hot for me to even be worth it. She was great the two times I've seen her (would've been more but injury at work prevented that for almost 2 months) but it's whatever now. They'll be others.

  15. #18545

    Sofia goes Eros

    She is happy her account on Eros is approved and now she aims higher. Can any of us who met her early and donating low survive?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape