Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 477 of 1713 FirstFirst ... 377 427 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 527 577 977 1477 ... LastLast
Results 7,141 to 7,155 of 25695
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18555

    Do you think?

    Quote Originally Posted by DankB007  [View Original Post]
    She moved to Cincinnati now iirc, too far for me to make a trip plus ever since she visited uncle, it's too hot for me to even be worth it. She was great the two times I've seen her (would've been more but injury at work prevented that for almost 2 months) but it's whatever now. They'll be others.
    Then why she still posts her ad in Dayton STG? I checked Cincinnati. No ad there.

    Is that your idea helping her from KPD watching her place everyday?

  2. #18554

    Is it Sofia or Sophia

    Quote Originally Posted by Meacham69  [View Original Post]
    She is happy her account on Eros is approved and now she aims higher. Can any of us who met her early and donating low survive?
    I checked Eros for Cincinnati and the only Sophia I could find was Sophia Rose not Sofia. So I am not sure which one you mean. Sofia who is the Argentinian lady who was busted did not move to Cincinnati. I have just communicated with her and she is in the area looking for old clients. She only sees people she has seen before.

  3. #18553

    Enthusiastic Lauren

    Been thinking about seeing Lauren any info would be greatly appreciated.

  4. #18552

    Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by DankB007  [View Original Post]
    Whatever happened to that one chick Anna? The real skinny one who did duos with another woman named Jessi (if I remember correctly).
    My guess is her BF got out of jail and they are back together somewhere.

  5. #18551

    Grandfathered

    Quote Originally Posted by Meacham69  [View Original Post]
    She is happy her account on Eros is approved and now she aims higher. Can any of us who met her early and donating low survive?
    Maybe she will grandfather the rate with some of you. But her understanding of grandfathering probably means fucking a grandfather.

  6. #18550

    Anna

    Whatever happened to that one chick Anna? The real skinny one who did duos with another woman named Jessi (if I remember correctly).

  7. #18549

    I'd be careful on that one

    Quote Originally Posted by GemCity39  [View Original Post]
    This one feels like a long shot, but anybody know anything about her?

    https://callescort.org/937-403-9459
    First off she's way to pretty to be in the Dayton area. But something I've noticed is when LEO usually runs their fake ads. The woman portrayed in the add is not showing any nudity.

    I walked into a bad situation a few years back from an add very similar to this one.

    Not saying I'm right and the girl doesn't exist. But I definitely wouldn't want to gamble & be the first one to take the leap and find out.

  8. #18548
    Have fun with that asking rate.

    Quote Originally Posted by DankB007  [View Original Post]
    She moved to Cincinnati now iirc, too far for me to make a trip plus ever since she visited uncle, it's too hot for me to even be worth it. She was great the two times I've seen her (would've been more but injury at work prevented that for almost 2 months) but it's whatever now. They'll be others.

  9. #18547
    Her asking donation is one of those "Wish in one hand, take a shit in the other. Tell me which one fills up the fastest", scenarios.

    Quote Originally Posted by DankB007  [View Original Post]
    She moved to Cincinnati now iirc, too far for me to make a trip plus ever since she visited uncle, it's too hot for me to even be worth it. She was great the two times I've seen her (would've been more but injury at work prevented that for almost 2 months) but it's whatever now. They'll be others.

  10. #18546
    Quote Originally Posted by Meacham69  [View Original Post]
    She is happy her account on Eros is approved and now she aims higher. Can any of us who met her early and donating low survive?
    She moved to Cincinnati now iirc, too far for me to make a trip plus ever since she visited uncle, it's too hot for me to even be worth it. She was great the two times I've seen her (would've been more but injury at work prevented that for almost 2 months) but it's whatever now. They'll be others.

  11. #18545

    Sofia goes Eros

    She is happy her account on Eros is approved and now she aims higher. Can any of us who met her early and donating low survive?

  12. #18544
    Quote Originally Posted by Dazhiba  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Cami lately? I had some fun with her but it's been more than a year.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/738907495513
    She was on someone else's ad as a duo not too long ago. All photos are old. Some of them are from 2018,2019. Which could mean she doesn't look like that any more.

  13. #18543
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2111

    Cami is back?

    Anyone seen Cami lately? I had some fun with her but it's been more than a year.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/738907495513

  14. #18542

    Easy to pass that test

    Quote Originally Posted by GemCity78  [View Original Post]
    She is requiring a verification pic.

    Nope, not doing that.
    I always pass the verification photo test. I simply google "50's man brown mid length hair " and search for a bit. I find one close enough and send it. Never been turned away at the door not one time. Cause when you are there all they see are dollar signs.

  15. #18541

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dazhiba  [View Original Post]
    Is Miss Awesome new? Anyone have experiences with here or know who she is by another name perhaps? Looks pretty good. TIA, Daz.
    Link or pic?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape