Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 323 of 871 FirstFirst ... 223 273 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 373 423 823 ... LastLast
Results 4,831 to 4,845 of 13054
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8224
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1258
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    She is a hot young Asian, but the pics are not accurate. She is even more beautiful in person.
    LOL. Her pics are real and I am not sure 47 yrs. Old qualified as a HYA but she does have a decent body and gives a fair massage when I saw her a few years ago when she was offering extras at her place in Hollywood.

    I am wondering what her current menu is? Since her ads do not mention anything but massage.

  2. #8223

    Irene

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmGib1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone try this Massage pro this year? https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/42490/.

    Does she still offer extras? Any recent reviews.
    She used to work out of her apartment in Hollywood. No massage table back then. Her kids were in the next room too. Great body. She has history in the SFV.

  3. #8222

    In LA for the day

    Looking for a good parlor. I was looking at this one https://elpinky.com/united-states/ca...iss-85784.html.

    If anyone has experience with this place please let me know. Any recommendations would be appreciated. My first LA parlor. Cheers.

  4. #8221
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianPussy  [View Original Post]
    Did you have any luck, please DM me what you found out, I'm in Ktown once a week or so and I've never found a good place.
    No luck no one wants to share the locations.

  5. #8220
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmGib1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone try this Massage pro this year? https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/42490/.

    Does she still offer extras? Any recent reviews.
    First time I saw her it was anything goes FS and she was pretty good. Then I saw her ad says only massage so I never went back. She was damn good though.

  6. #8219
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Of another person

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmGib1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone try this Massage pro this year? https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/42490/.

    Does she still offer extras? Any recent reviews.
    She is a hot young Asian, but the pics are not accurate. She is even more beautiful in person.

  7. #8218
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1258

    Irene thai massage and more?

    Anyone try this Massage pro this year? https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/42490/.

    Does she still offer extras? Any recent reviews.

  8. #8217
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Wharf weakday

    Monday and Tuesday are a bust here'.

    Susan. Even some monger on maps said she is over 40. That usually gets you banned on that site. She is close to 50. Looks like a sleestack.

    Cindy. I was spying on the place from across the street and saw her walk out of a door and talk to a monger. The monger, a fucken zoomer in shorts walked out with a wet spot. Who the fuck goes to an MP in shorts? I have seen Cindy before, and her tits are dead common, and she is just a rush job.

    Kiki. Older 36-40 (minus 10) gal who had a reservation and was not available. Unreal.

    She encouraged me to come back Wednesday.

  9. #8216
    Quote Originally Posted by Socalox  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know any parlors or spas that are FS? In Ktown? Prefer Korean girls maybe Thai. You could dm me location. Young or hot milfs. I will be there tomorrow wanted to make a stop. Not trying to use the agencies. Anything helps thanks.
    Did you have any luck, please DM me what you found out, I'm in Ktown once a week or so and I've never found a good place.

  10. #8215
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnRichard  [View Original Post]
    I just started new job in Whittier and would appreciate some pointers. Rm shows some on Washington and Whittier blvds near my work. Any suggestions of specific girls or locations would be great. So also current rates. I have seen rates in IE go to 1. 2 plus entry. Is that enough in this area?
    There's a bunch of places on whittier between the toyota dealership and beach. It's been a while since I've been that direction, but in my experience it was just older asian run joints that did. 4 door and 1. 2 for FS. There was one that had younger Chinese girls that rotated all the time but they closed a few months back.

  11. #8214
    Quote Originally Posted by TaxiTaxi  [View Original Post]
    Paradise Spa is one of my go-to's when I have an itch that only hot oil on my balls can scratch, and I've been going there for a couple of years. Typical HE place, nothing special really.
    Do you know where Yumi went? I used to frequent here and always saw Yumi. She'd let me always daty / fiv here for he finish. Sad lost contact with her after pandemic.

  12. #8213

    Mary at Santa Monica

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    The idea of calling ahead ruined goldfinger for me. The whole idea of an AMP is to do no thinking other than count twenty dollar bills for the door and the tip. You just park, try not to breath in the yak meat being cooked in the staff lounge, and get face down ass up as fast as possible and wait till your 36-40 age massage professional come in. If a massage parlor is extremely well run, like 8155, you get a line up.

    Well, goldfinger was call in central. You fookers calling in for Angela, Penny, Bella and the other one who farted in the room made me have to call in. So the last time I went I did call in for penny and she fucked me over and took some other dude when the lost in translation had me make a reservation for the sea empress in Gardena.

    Guys who call in to MPs to make reservations masturbate in the shower and clean themselves with a sock, absolute savages. Having said that, I recently called ahead to luxe and reserved daisy.

    The only place that I can understand not allowing walk ins is the Latina joint on Santa Monica. The place is a national treasure and they want you to call ahead for aroma therapy sessions. I get that. The only other FS available on the westside is from Mary's prolapsed asshole.
    Man last time I seen her nothing on her menu has changed. Went about 4 weeks ago to see her and that place was fucking cold inside. She laughed when she saw how cold my pecker was LOL. But it grew to a beast. Hey who's that other gal she works with is she worth the visit? Hate that parking in back. Amazing how she's been around so long and had a tighter pussy than before. That's proof that there's vagina plastic surgeons tightening up the kitty.

  13. #8212
    Senior Member


    Posts: 471

    Nuru Massage

    Has anyone tried / had Nuru session? I'm fascinated by the videos and I remember when I started this hobby decades ago having B2 B massage but none with this gel.

    Nowadays it's rare to see true B2 B offered let alone Nuru. Most of the time is just the girl running her tits on you while the stand to side but not real B2 B action.

    20+years ago there were tons of place where you could get B2 B and I love that feeling of a body sliding on you, feeling it from my shoulders to my legs.

    I had one favorite provider that she would see me after she got off work, had rubber sheets and liberally used baby oil everywhere and just slide on me.

    First on my back with her hands doing some massaging but lots of sliding, then on the flip, more sliding then grinding me to completion. It was awesome. After a few visits she would put a jacket on junior and let me fuck her. No up charge.

    I would say we became friends. I would help her with some errands, like when her car was dead, she'd call me to ask me if I could take her grocery shopping, to the bank and other places. We'd grab a bite from time to time but that was rare.

    This lasted about a year before she left town. It was a sad day.

  14. #8211
    Quote Originally Posted by App910  [View Original Post]
    Valley Blvd, La Puente.

    Behind Dinos?

    Anyone been their recently? Reports?
    Maybe you'll get a better response in the SGV sub-forum.

  15. #8210

    La puente massage

    Valley Blvd, La Puente.

    Behind Dinos?

    Anyone been their recently? Reports?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape