Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 328 of 870 FirstFirst ... 228 278 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 378 428 828 ... LastLast
Results 4,906 to 4,920 of 13047
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8142

    Rainbow

    Quote Originally Posted by ButteryGin23  [View Original Post]
    Not usually in this neck of the woods. But found myself in Hermosa on a Sunday morning. Rainbow is on the westside of pch. About a half mile south of Manhattan bch. Place looks inviting from the outside, plenty of street parking and apparently a lot in the back I was made aware of later. Go in around 1 ish, security window and locked security door once inside, good sign this was going to be a good time. Pretty 35-40 ish slender China doll greets me and smiles apprehensively. I smile and walk in the back which was well lit and filled with a cool ocean breeze due to the back side door being open. 40 to the house and she lets me in a fairly small room and starts to close the curtains to give us more privacy. Leaves a sheet on the table which I ignore as I drop trough. She comes back in and asks if I'm cold I tell her no, so she barely drapes my lower half. Massage starts with her on my back on all fours and then goes wax on, wax off on my ass cheeks for 5 min. By this point I'm all chubbed up and she starts for my inner thighs.
    Did you happen to get a name?

    Thanks.

  2. #8141

    Sugarnadya

    For the waxers out there. Anyone heard of Sugarnadya? Apparently she is in LA now (Hollywood area) offering waxes. Love her videos she puts out there on xvideos page. Has anyone experienced service with her? I found one report in SF thread that was diy only but hoping for some other intel.

    https://losangeles.craigslist.org/la...576604514.html

  3. #8140

    Paradise Spa Ktown

    Paradise Spa is one of my go-to's when I have an itch that only hot oil on my balls can scratch, and I've been going there for a couple of years. Typical HE place, nothing special really.

    Except the other day I went on a weekend. I usually go on weekdays because of work, but I had a hankering on a Saturday and wasn't doing anything so I decided to drive to Ktown to pay my girls a visit. The lady who was assigned to me was someone who I hadn't seen before, but she looked like all her coworkers. I think her name was Nana or something like that. It doesn't matter, they're all fake names that they change every other week anyways. In her 50's, not thin or fat, nothing special.

    What happened next is the reason I'm writing this. When she turned me over we played the game that's always played. They ask me what I want, I say everything and grab their pussy, and they typically say no. However, this lady was game. I told her I wanted everything raw, and she was fine with it. I paid up, she stripped, and we got down to business.

    Started with an OK blowjob before she got on her back and I went in. Attitude plays a big part for me, and even a 50's granny can be good if we're on the same wavelength. She was meh, she wasn't a total fish, but she wasn't great either. However, I could feel myself cumming soon and we didn't really discuss the details beforehand, so I decided to just finish inside. I could tell she was kind of annoyed, but she didn't really say anything and started cleaning up.

    All in all it was an OK experience. $60 for the house and $200 for the lady. I'm mostly posting this because BBFS is something that I actively look for, and sometimes you spend a good chunk of time looking for it and end up going home blue balled. Well now, if it's the weekend, here's a place that'll drain your balls. Is it better than just putting on a rubber with some other chick? Well that's up to you.

  4. #8139

    Rain Bow Spa

    Not usually in this neck of the woods. But found myself in Hermosa on a Sunday morning. Rainbow is on the westside of pch. About a half mile south of Manhattan bch. Place looks inviting from the outside, plenty of street parking and apparently a lot in the back I was made aware of later. Go in around 1 ish, security window and locked security door once inside, good sign this was going to be a good time. Pretty 35-40 ish slender China doll greets me and smiles apprehensively. I smile and walk in the back which was well lit and filled with a cool ocean breeze due to the back side door being open. 40 to the house and she lets me in a fairly small room and starts to close the curtains to give us more privacy. Leaves a sheet on the table which I ignore as I drop trough. She comes back in and asks if I'm cold I tell her no, so she barely drapes my lower half. Massage starts with her on my back on all fours and then goes wax on, wax off on my ass cheeks for 5 min. By this point I'm all chubbed up and she starts for my inner thighs. She whispers in my ear, which gives me the game on sign. I stroke her legs a bit and she goes for my shaft and gives an awesome HJ from the back. I'm getting close due to the blissful job she's doing so I flip. She then ask if I want her to see her body and whips out her C cup bolt ons and drops her skirt revealing pink panties with a pretty glorious muff protruding from all sides. Now I'm bias, I love me some muffage. Probably due all the crotch sweaters I got to peep as an impressionable youth in the Family locker room at the WestLA why during the 80's.anyways she pulls down the panties and lets that muffburger breathe. Climbs on top and works my dick between her breastisist. She doesn't let me insert anything but gets really into me playing with her surprisingly soft **** hair. I bust, she cleans and I drop another 8 at for the tip. Definitely would repeat if happen to be down there again.

  5. #8138
    [Deleted by Admin]Three posts, all ads. Mods?

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    Do you see where it says "Report Post?" You're senior member who is unmoderated, when you write shit like this the mods don't see it. Also when they put this shit here they know we will eventually delete it but what they count on is a couple guys like you to quote them and repost what they are trying to use to rip guys off. They know they only need one idiot to pay the deposit for the scam to work and with the amount of traffic we have they know they will get that one guy. So thanks for reposting instead of reporting the content and helping them to find that one guy to rob, your work here is done.

    A2

  6. #8137

    May day

    Quote Originally Posted by ButteryGin23  [View Original Post]
    I've been there a few times. Seen May. She's decent and friendly. I'm not sure what it is about my approach but these AMP girls know exactly why I'm there. My advice is to go to the back door. They have a ghetto gate that someone is always hanging near. Plus your not standing on Lincoln Bl looking like an ass munch till someone answers. First experience there was Jenny. She was about 5'10 great body. When she walked in I commented on her looks and she immediately asked if I wanted to have fun. 50 to the house, 200 for everything. She got right to tossing salad without me even asking. Good times. Nice way to pass the time if you are getting your car washed.
    Went here recently and saw May. She is a tall girl indeed and has fairly big man-mades that are medium hardness. She must be at least 40 years old but her tall skinny body turned me on enough to commit to half hour. I offered 180 for boom boom and she said it was 300 but eventually agreed to 200. Everything was covered and she let me pound away, but the place is a bit grungy and she smelled like she had been working all day without a shower. For the price I wouldn't repeat, but it is one of the only options for FS if you're in the neighborhood. Unfortunately I didn't see any of the other girls when I left. YMMV.

  7. #8136
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    3 cards monte

    Quote Originally Posted by KekandLolz  [View Original Post]
    Is there a trick to this site to filter our the HE ones vs real ones? Is it basically just see if cleavage is being shown and it's a sign it's a HE? LOL.
    No tricks really. First, if the girl has street relief in her ad, that is a good sign. Second, if she is attractive and like you said, showing some skin, that is a good sign. Any girl who says "therapeutic only" is of no provenance, however, the girls that do say this make you feel dirty about getting an HE. If the girl is 150 and under for the massage, she is likely HE, she is leaving some room to up sell. There are a couple girls at 180 or 200 just for an hour, I can not even fathom paying another 100 on top for HE.

  8. #8135
    Quote Originally Posted by EdCarbone  [View Original Post]
    Wasn't quite sure where to put this, so put it in Hollywood and Los Angeles massage. Saw Natalia (https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/40544/) for one hour ($120) massage. She looks much better in person. Location was her place. Very nice lady. Sat behind the Christmas tree while I undressed. Heated table, so I said I didn't need the sheet and she took it off. Good sign. Excellent massage and she knew how to work the knots out. On legs she went deep into the thigh and brushed the boys, so the hint was there even though she didn't touch my arms hanging off the sides. On the flip she worked my arms, chest and then legs. She had laid a towel over my groin, but moved it to work deep thighs and brushed the flagpole many times. I was touching her hip and back at this point and then touched the flagpole and her arm and gently pushed them together. She said HE and massage was 220 total. I acted disappointed like I was going to decline and she offered $$ instead. I said yes if she would take off the top. Her boobs were fantastic and large, probably enhanced, but soft and fun. She did Russian and got into it with me. I had her lay across my chest and got my hand down her backside to feel the kitty a bit (didn't let me go too far) and then finished myself (usually have to do that). Overall it was a great massage and a great ending. Only reason I can't repeat is because I'm not rich enough to drop that much for one massage. Treat her well.
    Is there a trick to this site to filter our the HE ones vs real ones? Is it basically just see if cleavage is being shown and it's a sign it's a HE? LOL.

  9. #8134
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    36-40

    I hit the wharf again. I like the towels. I also like the free parking on Monday the legal holiday.

    I walk in and an old bag asks if I want a massage. I ask if tiffany or any other human life form was available. She lied and said no.

    She said half hour, and I gave her 40.

    This was Susan. From the waist down, she is ok. From the waist up she looks like a Picasso lithograph.

    She put me in room one and I got naked. In a first (I have probably spent a quarter of my life face down nude waiting for the girl to come in and start the massage) she came in while I was getting undressed. This will come up later in my story, so keep it in mind as it is foreshadowing (a big word for you fuckos) what will happen later.

    She then closes the door, I get more undressed and get face down with the lovely wharf towel over my about to be penetrated lightly asshole.

    She comes back in and asks soft medium or hard. I made a new year's resolution to only get soft massages, so I said soft.

    She did not apply any pressure at all. If you are going to one of these place for pressure, you should probably go to olive garden for good Italian food.

    She took off the towel pretty quick and after five minutes of body tickling she spent five minutes prepping my asshole for a colonoscopy with a toaster oven. It was great.

    I turned over because I thought my ass was going to go into prolapse.

    She went for my cock and I realized that there are two clocks. The analog one that you cannot see is ten minutes ahead. The digital one is upside down and must be attached to the security system.

    I realized that the back work was 5 min, the ass work was almost 7 minutes, so I had 18 minutes to go.

    She did 10 minutes of dick work with lots of attention to my asshole. Her ball work was shoddy and too hard.

    As we are into beyond 10 minutes, I insisted she only tickle my balls and she did for awhile, then I had to remind her again because she started really crushing my nuts.

    On the second request she said "we do not have much time left honey" - now I realized that this place is 30 minutes only at most.

    Oh, and when she got down to the dick work, she locked the door and unless king herod is using this place as a storage area for building the third temple in Jerusalem, there was someone else there.

    At the end of regulation, I popped a load that had the tech not been a lawn gnome, would have likely hit the ceiling.

    Susan cleaned me up.

    Susan is over 40 and not just by a pussy hair.

  10. #8133
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Boomer

    Quote Originally Posted by EdCarbone  [View Original Post]
    Wasn't quite sure where to put this, so put it in Hollywood and Los Angeles massage. Saw Natalia (https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/40544/) for one hour ($120) massage. She looks much better in person. Location was her place. Very nice lady. Sat behind the Christmas tree while I undressed. Heated table, so I said I didn't need the sheet and she took it off. Good sign. Excellent massage and she knew how to work the knots out. On legs she went deep into the thigh and brushed the boys, so the hint was there even though she didn't touch my arms hanging off the sides. On the flip she worked my arms, chest and then legs. She had laid a towel over my groin, but moved it to work deep thighs and brushed the flagpole many times. I was touching her hip and back at this point and then touched the flagpole and her arm and gently pushed them together. She said HE and massage was 220 total. I acted disappointed like I was going to decline and she offered $$ instead. I said yes if she would take off the top. Her boobs were fantastic and large, probably enhanced, but soft and fun. She did Russian and got into it with me. I had her lay across my chest and got my hand down her backside to feel the kitty a bit (didn't let me go too far) and then finished myself (usually have to do that). Overall it was a great massage and a great ending. Only reason I can't repeat is because I'm not rich enough to drop that much for one massage. Treat her well.
    Excellent review. But the tech is a boomer. Hard pass.

  11. #8132

    West Hollywood Independent Massage. Natalia

    Wasn't quite sure where to put this, so put it in Hollywood and Los Angeles massage. Saw Natalia (https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/40544/) for one hour ($120) massage. She looks much better in person. Location was her place. Very nice lady. Sat behind the Christmas tree while I undressed. Heated table, so I said I didn't need the sheet and she took it off. Good sign. Excellent massage and she knew how to work the knots out. On legs she went deep into the thigh and brushed the boys, so the hint was there even though she didn't touch my arms hanging off the sides. On the flip she worked my arms, chest and then legs. She had laid a towel over my groin, but moved it to work deep thighs and brushed the flagpole many times. I was touching her hip and back at this point and then touched the flagpole and her arm and gently pushed them together. She said HE and massage was 220 total. I acted disappointed like I was going to decline and she offered $$ instead. I said yes if she would take off the top. Her boobs were fantastic and large, probably enhanced, but soft and fun. She did Russian and got into it with me. I had her lay across my chest and got my hand down her backside to feel the kitty a bit (didn't let me go too far) and then finished myself (usually have to do that). Overall it was a great massage and a great ending. Only reason I can't repeat is because I'm not rich enough to drop that much for one massage. Treat her well.

  12. #8131
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Ramadi

    Quote Originally Posted by RudyRude  [View Original Post]
    Walked into season on SM Blvd on the west side based in the large number of reviews on RM. Located next to Mexican meat market that gives the Ralph's fish counter a run for its money in terms of questionable smells.

    Holy hell is this season joint a dump. I didn't make it past the 3 sq ft lobby. Mama San sits behind bulletproof glass and doesn't speak English. Told me they were busy and to come back later, wouldn't give me a number to call and make and appt. This place legit gave me the creeps.

    If there were was anyone under 70 behind those doors I would be shocked.
    I was in a foreign military and made runs that make the baghdad to ramadi road look like a walk in the palisades following milfs in yoga pants with camel toes.

    That place scares me.

    I drive by and it looks like the entire place is about as big as a bail bonds lobby. And the reviews you refer to are the stuff of heart of darkness. The most recent review has a guy paying 250 to fuck and shoot his load down some 40's year old mamacita Latina chola prostituta, and he did not even get her name. The theme of the reviews is that you are fucking girls literally while a monger is getting undressed in the corner.

  13. #8130
    Quote Originally Posted by RudyRude  [View Original Post]
    Walked into season on SM Blvd on the west side based in the large number of reviews on RM. Located next to Mexican meat market that gives the Ralph's fish counter a run for its money in terms of questionable smells.

    Holy hell is this season joint a dump. I didn't make it past the 3 sq ft lobby. Mama San sits behind bulletproof glass and doesn't speak English. Told me they were busy and to come back later, wouldn't give me a number to call and make and appt. This place legit gave me the creeps.

    If there were was anyone under 70 behind those doors I would be shocked.
    If a massage joint (particularly if Chinese) is getting multiple reviews on RM most weeks, most of the reviews are going to be fake. Take a click and look down the list -- if there's a majority of "non-premium" avatars doing numerous reviews, that pretty much closes the deal. You'll need to have your own adventure to know what's really going on there. Season is one of those spots that gets too many reviews to be credible. I never checked the reviews and just assumed it's mostly bullshit.

  14. #8129

    Season

    Walked into season on SM Blvd on the west side based in the large number of reviews on RM. Located next to Mexican meat market that gives the Ralph's fish counter a run for its money in terms of questionable smells.

    Holy hell is this season joint a dump. I didn't make it past the 3 sq ft lobby. Mama San sits behind bulletproof glass and doesn't speak English. Told me they were busy and to come back later, wouldn't give me a number to call and make and appt. This place legit gave me the creeps.

    If there were was anyone under 70 behind those doors I would be shocked.

  15. #8128
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Cue

    I have not been to wharf massage on wilshire in some time. Let's just say I was basically black balled due to my support for disengagement from the donbas and trading le bron for smush parker. Seriously, get rid of the fucken loser.

    I am pretty much black listed from goldfinger due to my taking way too long to nut and for bad mouthing vanessa on ******.

    I will not go back to luxe for some time until we get a confirmation of daisy's gender and daisy allowing for throne eating her pussy.

    So I went back to wharf on the strength of some lurid reviews on maps of guys fucking girls while ordering doordash from sasabune.

    I roll in and the place is as deserted as a private delights alcoholics anonymous 90 day sobriety party.

    Out comes a girl who was 21-50. She was tiffany, who had not been reviewed here or on yelp.

    She shoves me into one of the proper rooms, not the lounge beds sticking out into the hallway like a monger on sawtelle looking to fuck a hot young asian and getting saddled with a baby boomer.

    She asks if I have been there before, I said it has been some time, like when you could get a handjob on the westside without filling out a currency report when you withdraw cash from the bank.

    She says it is 40 for 30 min, but because I am superman, she will do 45 min for me and takes 60, saying she will bring back 10 for change.

    I get comfortable and notice that wharf does not smell like other MPs. It is clean and I guess the staff goes out to eat the rancid fucken food most MPs have in the lunchroom.

    Tiffany comes back wearing blue jeans and a white blouse showing some cleavage. She has a face with some wrinkles and if you look at her for too long after eating curry, you will probably blow chunks. But a nice body.

    She does an actual massage that is ok and she can speak english, I think we discussed the Chimay beer, which is a type of Belgian beer that is brewed by the Trappist monks of the Scourmont Abbey. She said, well, we need the rain.

    She was very nice about moving the towel around so that my ass was exposed to the air, but she did not go to downtown. Instead, she finished the back massage by saying hello to my nuts and then saying she was going to get a hot towel.

    She came back, wiped me off and then demonstrated some of the greatest ball fiddling skills since lesley on the pearl trick pad.

    She had me flip and went straight to my turtle shell oak tree. What was remarkable was her ball play. It was like I was watching magic johnson during that game in 1981 when kareem sat out and magic scored 41 points. What ball handling.

    Her dick work, not as good and I had to get her to position herself to get my dick at a 90 degree angle and her bending over at a 135 degree angle to nut in a gravitational field. Her ass poking skills were not marginal. But after like 15 minutes of penis at the wharf, I blew. There was no taking off clothes. She had to leave twice during the massage to check on a roast or maybe other customers. Just to piss you all off, I left her 100 as a tip.

    There is no FS here, the girls have to poke their head out way too often. On the way out there was a an orangeeee haired young gal at the front. Anyone know her? Maybe longtimemonger has her phone number.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape