Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10428

    Magic Spa

    Stopped by Magic Spa in south Everett the other day. Hunched over older lady named Yung said she was the receptionist greeted me. This lady has got to be in her late 70's and not in the best of health. Could not bring myself to go inside and see what would be massaging me. Told her I forgot my wallet and exited as quickly as possible. All I can say is wow!

  2. #10427
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 269

    Crown

    Is Amy still at Crown Spa, and if she is, does she still provide the same amazing services?

  3. #10426
    Quote Originally Posted by HornDogEmpire  [View Original Post]
    Thinking of hitting up kings or euro in the morning, last time I went to euro and wasn't disappointed, but wasn't exactly impressed with Pepsi. Any recommendations?
    Kings has Candy, Queen, and Jennifer all will deliver a good time. Euro Touch has gotten Toy and a couple other providers back so it is slowly returning to the level it used to be. Both seem slow in the customers coming In probably due to the economy.

  4. #10425

    Crystal Massage Kirkland

    Quote Originally Posted by MitchCor  [View Original Post]
    Anyone heard of this place?

    https://crystal-asian-spa-massage-therapist.business.site/

    https://crystalasianmassage. b l og s p o t.com/

    Seems intriguing. Think it's where Myrna used to be?
    Never heard of it until two minutes ago. According to the links you shared, it seems brand new as of yesterday.

    I know exactly where it is. It's a little house that used to be a massage place before too. I saw a gal there early in the pandemic. I believe the gal at that time was either Filipina or Thai, I forget. May have to check it out!

  5. #10424

    Any advice?

    Thinking of hitting up kings or euro in the morning, last time I went to euro and wasn't disappointed, but wasn't exactly impressed with Pepsi. Any recommendations?

  6. #10423
    Quote Originally Posted by AvereageQ  [View Original Post]
    I was curious about her after all the mentions of her and saw her for the first time last week. Nice person. Good strong massage. It was still $$ for the hour. BB was avail. Greek was off the menu. She was surprisingly snug down there. The main event was lack luster IMO, and I was having difficulty looking past certain things. I most likely won't see her again.
    Ya she's getting up there in age, and something about the scar bugs me.

  7. #10422

    That's interesting.

    Quote Originally Posted by MitchCor  [View Original Post]
    Gracee is quoting 300/ hr?! Since when?
    I was curious about her after all the mentions of her and saw her for the first time last week. Nice person. Good strong massage. It was still $$ for the hour. BB was avail. Greek was off the menu. She was surprisingly snug down there. The main event was lack luster IMO, and I was having difficulty looking past certain things. I most likely won't see her again.

  8. #10421

    New? Crystal massage in Kirkland?

    Anyone heard of this place?

    https://crystal-asian-spa-massage-therapist.business.site/

    https://crystalasianmassage. b l og s p o t.com/

    Seems intriguing. Think it's where Myrna used to be?

  9. #10420
    Gracee is quoting 300/ hr?! Since when?

    Quote Originally Posted by CreamyPete  [View Original Post]
    She told me 300, no cip.

    Maybe you you have to have seen her awhile to get that rate?

    I've only seen her once.

  10. #10419

    "Slim, secure GILF" in Beacon Hill?

    Any word on this lady? Older but pics look tight and seems like a freak?

    https://rubmd.com/seattle-wa/44656ce...c-da1dc0bab5f7

  11. #10418

    VIP Vixen on Eros


  12. #10417
    Quote Originally Posted by MitchCor  [View Original Post]
    These days, only Gracee provides MSOG BBBJ+CFS for 200. Others unfortunately cost more than that. If you don't need CFS, most of the FBSM ladies I've reviewed previously provide MSOG. They should be in the MSOG thread.
    She told me 300, no cip.

    Maybe you you have to have seen her awhile to get that rate?

    I've only seen her once.

  13. #10416
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonnaryi  [View Original Post]
    This is like the 3rd time HoneStone has "died".
    In his mind, he was the King of Pussy, so maybe that means he has 6 lives left?

  14. #10415

    Emily spa

    Quote Originally Posted by HarleySteve  [View Original Post]
    Where is this place?
    Oops. I said "Alice. " I meant "Emily. ".

    Emily Spa in Edmonds.

  15. #10414
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchYoke  [View Original Post]
    This would explain why his "current experiences" never lined up with anymore else's: the amount of things he claimed to get for 200 was vastly superior to what others would claim, and was probably more in line with what one would get back in 2016 rather than the current Great Seattle Simp-ing in which we find ourselves.
    2016? I doubt he saw anybody that recently!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape