Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,091 to 9,105 of 19514
-
01-31-23 23:37 #10424Regular Member

Posts: 9Any advice?
Thinking of hitting up kings or euro in the morning, last time I went to euro and wasn't disappointed, but wasn't exactly impressed with Pepsi. Any recommendations?
-
01-31-23 22:26 #10423Senior Member

Posts: 265Ya she's getting up there in age, and something about the scar bugs me.
Originally Posted by AvereageQ
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-23 21:25 #10422Senior Member

Posts: 340That's interesting.
I was curious about her after all the mentions of her and saw her for the first time last week. Nice person. Good strong massage. It was still $$ for the hour. BB was avail. Greek was off the menu. She was surprisingly snug down there. The main event was lack luster IMO, and I was having difficulty looking past certain things. I most likely won't see her again.
Originally Posted by MitchCor
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-23 21:02 #10421Senior Member

Posts: 617New? Crystal massage in Kirkland?
Anyone heard of this place?
https://crystal-asian-spa-massage-therapist.business.site/
https://crystalasianmassage. b l og s p o t.com/
Seems intriguing. Think it's where Myrna used to be?
-
01-31-23 21:01 #10420Senior Member

Posts: 617Gracee is quoting 300/ hr?! Since when?
Originally Posted by CreamyPete
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-23 06:58 #10419Senior Member

Posts: 617"Slim, secure GILF" in Beacon Hill?
Any word on this lady? Older but pics look tight and seems like a freak?
https://rubmd.com/seattle-wa/44656ce...c-da1dc0bab5f7
-
01-30-23 00:19 #10418Regular Member

Posts: 14VIP Vixen on Eros
Any info? https://massage.eros.com/washington/...356.htm?cat=83.
Quite stunning.
-
01-30-23 00:11 #10417Regular Member

Posts: 9She told me 300, no cip.
Originally Posted by MitchCor
[View Original Post]
Maybe you you have to have seen her awhile to get that rate?
I've only seen her once.
-
01-29-23 18:33 #10416Banned Member

Posts: 2302In his mind, he was the King of Pussy, so maybe that means he has 6 lives left?
Originally Posted by Bonnaryi
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-23 18:29 #10415Banned Member

Posts: 2302Emily spa
Oops. I said "Alice. " I meant "Emily. ".
Originally Posted by HarleySteve
[View Original Post]
Emily Spa in Edmonds.
-
01-29-23 15:56 #10414Senior Member

Posts: 4492016? I doubt he saw anybody that recently!
Originally Posted by ScotchYoke
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-23 11:50 #10413Senior Member

Posts: 265Alice in Edmonds?
Where is this place?
Originally Posted by AussieFury
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-23 06:30 #10412Senior Member

Posts: 1305Stone of Honing
This would explain why his "current experiences" never lined up with anymore else's: the amount of things he claimed to get for 200 was vastly superior to what others would claim, and was probably more in line with what one would get back in 2016 rather than the current Great Seattle Simp-ing in which we find ourselves.
Originally Posted by AussieFury
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-23 05:40 #10411Senior Member

Posts: 122This is like the 3rd time HoneStone has "died".
Originally Posted by Camhole
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-23 01:01 #10410Senior Member

Posts: 269HoneStone. RIP
I've been trolling and fucking with that dude for nearly two decades across different boards and about a hundred different handles. This news is kinda sad as it takes away one of my favorite aspects of the Hobby.
Originally Posted by AussieFury
[View Original Post]
RIP little buddy. My you find all the DATO, BBFS and floors to poop on in the next phase of life, what ever that is.












Reply With Quote




