Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,831 to 4,845 of 13054
-
02-02-23 12:27 #8224Banned Member

Posts: 1258LOL. Her pics are real and I am not sure 47 yrs. Old qualified as a HYA but she does have a decent body and gives a fair massage when I saw her a few years ago when she was offering extras at her place in Hollywood.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
I am wondering what her current menu is? Since her ads do not mention anything but massage.
-
02-01-23 18:32 #8223Senior Member

Posts: 158Irene
She used to work out of her apartment in Hollywood. No massage table back then. Her kids were in the next room too. Great body. She has history in the SFV.
Originally Posted by IAmGib1
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-23 12:50 #8222Senior Member

Posts: 72In LA for the day
Looking for a good parlor. I was looking at this one https://elpinky.com/united-states/ca...iss-85784.html.
If anyone has experience with this place please let me know. Any recommendations would be appreciated. My first LA parlor. Cheers.
-
02-01-23 12:28 #8221Senior Member

Posts: 47No luck no one wants to share the locations.
Originally Posted by AsianPussy
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-23 10:43 #8220Senior Member

Posts: 61First time I saw her it was anything goes FS and she was pretty good. Then I saw her ad says only massage so I never went back. She was damn good though.
Originally Posted by IAmGib1
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-23 10:30 #8219Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Of another person
She is a hot young Asian, but the pics are not accurate. She is even more beautiful in person.
Originally Posted by IAmGib1
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-23 08:06 #8218Banned Member

Posts: 1258Irene thai massage and more?
Anyone try this Massage pro this year? https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/42490/.
Does she still offer extras? Any recent reviews.
-
01-31-23 14:19 #8217Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Wharf weakday
Monday and Tuesday are a bust here'.
Susan. Even some monger on maps said she is over 40. That usually gets you banned on that site. She is close to 50. Looks like a sleestack.
Cindy. I was spying on the place from across the street and saw her walk out of a door and talk to a monger. The monger, a fucken zoomer in shorts walked out with a wet spot. Who the fuck goes to an MP in shorts? I have seen Cindy before, and her tits are dead common, and she is just a rush job.
Kiki. Older 36-40 (minus 10) gal who had a reservation and was not available. Unreal.
She encouraged me to come back Wednesday.
-
01-31-23 14:05 #8216Senior Member

Posts: 665Did you have any luck, please DM me what you found out, I'm in Ktown once a week or so and I've never found a good place.
Originally Posted by Socalox
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-23 11:45 #8215Senior Member

Posts: 104There's a bunch of places on whittier between the toyota dealership and beach. It's been a while since I've been that direction, but in my experience it was just older asian run joints that did. 4 door and 1. 2 for FS. There was one that had younger Chinese girls that rotated all the time but they closed a few months back.
Originally Posted by JohnRichard
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-23 19:38 #8214Senior Member

Posts: 788Do you know where Yumi went? I used to frequent here and always saw Yumi. She'd let me always daty / fiv here for he finish. Sad lost contact with her after pandemic.
Originally Posted by TaxiTaxi
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-23 11:49 #8213Senior Member

Posts: 1657Mary at Santa Monica
Man last time I seen her nothing on her menu has changed. Went about 4 weeks ago to see her and that place was fucking cold inside. She laughed when she saw how cold my pecker was LOL. But it grew to a beast. Hey who's that other gal she works with is she worth the visit? Hate that parking in back. Amazing how she's been around so long and had a tighter pussy than before. That's proof that there's vagina plastic surgeons tightening up the kitty.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-23 10:02 #8212Senior Member

Posts: 471Nuru Massage
Has anyone tried / had Nuru session? I'm fascinated by the videos and I remember when I started this hobby decades ago having B2 B massage but none with this gel.
Nowadays it's rare to see true B2 B offered let alone Nuru. Most of the time is just the girl running her tits on you while the stand to side but not real B2 B action.
20+years ago there were tons of place where you could get B2 B and I love that feeling of a body sliding on you, feeling it from my shoulders to my legs.
I had one favorite provider that she would see me after she got off work, had rubber sheets and liberally used baby oil everywhere and just slide on me.
First on my back with her hands doing some massaging but lots of sliding, then on the flip, more sliding then grinding me to completion. It was awesome. After a few visits she would put a jacket on junior and let me fuck her. No up charge.
I would say we became friends. I would help her with some errands, like when her car was dead, she'd call me to ask me if I could take her grocery shopping, to the bank and other places. We'd grab a bite from time to time but that was rare.
This lasted about a year before she left town. It was a sad day.
-
01-30-23 01:35 #8211Senior Member

Posts: 332Maybe you'll get a better response in the SGV sub-forum.
Originally Posted by App910
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-23 07:55 #8210Regular Member

Posts: 7La puente massage
Valley Blvd, La Puente.
Behind Dinos?
Anyone been their recently? Reports?











Reply With Quote






