Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 332 of 980 FirstFirst ... 232 282 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 382 432 832 ... LastLast
Results 4,966 to 4,980 of 14694
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9729

    Eden Exposed

    https://tryst.link/escort/edensgarden

    Anyone met with her? Her OF looks pretty good thinking about giving it a shot.

  2. #9728
    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1658  [View Original Post]
    If you have a girl who loves to join in, you have a golden key to the swinger scene! Why mess with SWs and Escorts when you can jump in a pile for free? With that said, it's a little harder to just find a unicorn (single female) if that's what you're after. If you don't mind of another guy fucks your girl, then the swinger scene is where it's at!
    Try one of the nudist resorts aalways lots of swingers LOL and you see what your going to get.

  3. #9727

    Stormee

    Quote Originally Posted by MrDAnimal  [View Original Post]
    Stormee has Pornhub also. Anyone know if she does BBFS?

    https://www.pornhub.com/model/stormeesmilesxxx/videos

    MrD.
    Definitely NOT the Stormee that was being talked about. That is not her in the PornHub videos or on Tryst.

  4. #9726
    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    Always wanted to see her but never worked out. Eventually drug sores ect had me give up but healthy I would be all over that shit if I could.

    Search Stormee for old reviews. Attached is a real life photo from one of them back in 21.
    Stormee has Pornhub also. Anyone know if she does BBFS?

    https://www.pornhub.com/model/stormeesmilesxxx/videos

    MrD.

  5. #9725
    Quote Originally Posted by XFormed99  [View Original Post]
    Took a pass on this. Comms decent thru discussing appt, then out came min 3.

    Not much content to use as guage of activities that might occur. But certainly a nice bod.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...320/7273712079

    Unknown quantity.
    Nice body. Ad says No Bare. That knocks me out.

  6. #9724

    Stormee

    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    Always wanted to see her but never worked out. Eventually drug sores ect had me give up but healthy I would be all over that shit if I could.

    Search Stormee for old reviews. Attached is a real life photo from one of them back in 21.
    Hey guys,

    I think I may have found her. Just googled Stormee escort.

    https://tryst.link/escort/stormee

    MrD.

  7. #9723

    Couple

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1658  [View Original Post]
    If you have a girl who loves to join in, you have a golden key to the swinger scene! Why mess with SWs and Escorts when you can jump in a pile for free? With that said, it's a little harder to just find a unicorn (single female) if that's what you're after. If you don't mind of another guy fucks your girl, then the swinger scene is where it's at!
    We play alot. It is extremely hard to find a girl that wants to play in a 3 sum. Professionals are great, no issues, no emotional attachment. However, our pick of professionals have left the area and we are just stuck out there. I am lucky that have a woman likes to play with me and other girls. Just can't find a single lady that is willing to play. Thanks for the input. Here are some fun time we have had
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Spread the wealth.jpg‎   Sucking tits.jpg‎  

  8. #9722

    Swinger scene

    Quote Originally Posted by Diluth389  [View Original Post]
    GF loves to join in. We can't find a provider who entertains couples even when they advertise they do. Any help?
    If you have a girl who loves to join in, you have a golden key to the swinger scene! Why mess with SWs and Escorts when you can jump in a pile for free? With that said, it's a little harder to just find a unicorn (single female) if that's what you're after. If you don't mind of another guy fucks your girl, then the swinger scene is where it's at!

  9. #9721

    Kristy

    I saw a couple of recent posts in the Aromatherapy section with complaints about Kristy. Thought I'd also chip in with some recent experiences. I'm posting here in the Escort section since she is no longer at the shops.

    I first saw her in September 2021 and have been a relatively frequent client of hers since then. I primarily saw her at her incall and I also went to the shop a couple of times when that was the only way to see her. Until recently I always viewed her as an elite provider and thoroughly enjoyed seeing her. It was usually an A+ experience with her from the initial communication, to arriving at her incall and the sessions were very good from start to finish. My most recent experiences with her have not been that way. As mentioned by the other poster's the communication is difficult and inconsistent. Getting her to follow through with the appointments and be on time has been challenging. The sessions have been ok, but not what they were in the past. It's very subtle, but if you pay attention to the time you won't be there for the entire time you paid for. She'll be running a few minutes late and then she subtly rushes the process and you'll be out the door before your agreed upon time. She recently wanted me to pay an upcharge when we didn't do anything beyond the "standard" service. One of the other poster's suspected some drug use (bruises he said) - she has never done anything with me to make me suspect any drug use. I do know that her baby daddy got physical with her a few months ago and that could be where the bruises came from.

    If either of my last 2 visits with her had been my first visit her I'd be a one and done. Not making excuses for her, but I imagine recently going independent, having a new baby and the abuse from the baby daddy makes life difficult for her. She's also been a high volume provider for a long time and she just might be getting burned out as we all do at times in our careers. I'm on the fence about seeing her again. Lot's of good times in the past, but nothing special recently.

  10. #9720

    Stormee

    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    Always wanted to see her but never worked out. Eventually drug sores ect had me give up but healthy I would be all over that shit if I could.

    Search Stormee for old reviews. Attached is a real life photo from one of them back in 21.
    Last I heard she was boo'ed up and the new man keeps her on a tight leash. She and her Sister Kayla are friends of Rachael. Rachael post from time to time, amazing ass and A1 BBBJ.

  11. #9719

    Sammy

    Quote Originally Posted by XFormed99  [View Original Post]
    Took a pass on this. Comms decent thru discussing appt, then out came min 3.

    Not much content to use as guage of activities that might occur. But certainly a nice bod.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...320/7273712079

    Unknown quantity.
    I have seen her once, she was decent but not worth the price of admission to repeat. Decent girl but not 100% my type.

  12. #9718

    I know a girl and she fun

    Quote Originally Posted by Diluth389  [View Original Post]
    GF loves to join in. We can't find a provider who entertains couples even when they advertise they do. Any help?
    I know a girl amd a guy she fun and they both are fun together to she prago if that cool to.

  13. #9717

    That's odd, good catch.

    I think the quality of a 93 image or video would be quickly discernable. Probably a date issue. But who uses cameras much any more for essentially selfie type shot?

    The chat leading up to the price was focused and not least bit deceptive. So I think she's a young one who got told her parts were made of gold.

    I do pay someone that, but I'm getting full on GFE / PSE / video all I want rights for the consideration. And she has plenty of content to let you know what is in play. So.

    Said it was out of budget, didn't even get "we can talk about that" in response.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey531  [View Original Post]
    One of the pics has a timestamp of 1993 (While it could be an old camera where no one changed the date, to have a pic dated 7 years before you were allegedly born raises red flags.

  14. #9716

    Beware

    Quote Originally Posted by XFormed99  [View Original Post]
    Took a pass on this. Comms decent thru discussing appt, then out came min 3.

    Not much content to use as guage of activities that might occur. But certainly a nice bod.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...320/7273712079

    Unknown quantity.
    One of the pics has a timestamp of 1993 (While it could be an old camera where no one changed the date, to have a pic dated 7 years before you were allegedly born raises red flags.

  15. #9715

    4705

    Is a report I submitted from 2020 on stormee. She was a reg for about 6 months with visits every other weeek. She would contact me when she needed $ and I always helped her out. If she reemerges I will get regu; ar with her. Lotsa fun!

    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    Always wanted to see her but never worked out. Eventually drug sores ect had me give up but healthy I would be all over that shit if I could.

    Search Stormee for old reviews. Attached is a real life photo from one of them back in 21.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape