Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 334 of 980 FirstFirst ... 234 284 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 384 434 834 ... LastLast
Results 4,996 to 5,010 of 14700
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9705

    Nikkie

    Quote Originally Posted by WholeGrain  [View Original Post]
    A monger in the Tampa thread who had recently seen her observed she was unstable.

    She was awesome in her prime but all good things got to end.

    Like I told him, I'm angry, but in her present effed-up state she's not really getting away with anything.
    How many SW are out on the stroll with the Nikkie? I know of at least 4 in the triangle area alone. I have tried to get in touch with one I use to see out of the Old grove Hotel with no results. If anyone knows her and has some info please PM.

  2. #9704
    Quote Originally Posted by WholeGrain  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/t...ready/52870597

    THIS BBW IS READY, TO RIP YOU OFF.

    Sad ending, really. Had seen her over the years and had good times.
    Wow, that is a surprise but as other have said, surprises happen.

    I saw her twice (by accident actually, her pics were different enough each time that I didn't know it was her) but she was friendly and very cool each time.

    It happens though, doesn't it. Sorry it happened to you.

  3. #9703

    Inboxes need to be cleared

    Reaper clear your inbox. Both boxes count sent and received.

  4. #9702

    Nikki the Italian 2

    A monger in the Tampa thread who had recently seen her observed she was unstable.

    She was awesome in her prime but all good things got to end.

    Like I told him, I'm angry, but in her present effed-up state she's not really getting away with anything.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rockit  [View Original Post]
    And this is why all over our threads and across the board so many say don't prepay. Hell, even LC makes you click OK to this notice. "Although legitimate advertisers may sometimes ask for a deposit up front, often these are rip-off scams. We suggest verifying the advertiser with a FaceTime / video call before sending any money. " I bet half our members never read that and just click ok to get to the pussy. LOL! Thanks to Bill Ho for pointing out what all Seniors were thinking in the Ripoff thread. Great lesson to heed, even for an existing provider with a good rep. They all stumble at some point due to self inflicted wounds.

  5. #9701

    Game of Risk!

    Quote Originally Posted by WholeGrain  [View Original Post]
    Normally would never pre-finance but I've known Nikki the Italian for years and never had any issues. Sometimes they go bad, in this case w / o warning signs.
    And this is why all over our threads and across the board so many say don't prepay. Hell, even LC makes you click OK to this notice. "Although legitimate advertisers may sometimes ask for a deposit up front, often these are rip-off scams. We suggest verifying the advertiser with a FaceTime / video call before sending any money. " I bet half our members never read that and just click ok to get to the pussy. LOL! Thanks to Bill Ho for pointing out what all Seniors were thinking in the Ripoff thread. Great lesson to heed, even for an existing provider with a good rep. They all stumble at some point due to self inflicted wounds.

  6. #9700

    Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1658  [View Original Post]
    Looks like 200 pounds, not 200 dollars. I would have paid to see the version of her in the last picture of the ad, but that looks like 70 pounds ago.
    She was heavier than her pics about a year ago when I saw her, based on some rave reviews. She was bigger, service was OK, but she needed a shower. Never went back.

  7. #9699

    Life is Risk

    Normally would never pre-finance but I've known Nikki the Italian for years and never had any issues. Sometimes they go bad, in this case w / o warning signs.

    Quote Originally Posted by BillHo  [View Original Post]
    Why do guys still pay girlss before service? Bill Ho.

  8. #9698

    Swedish Viki Link

    Can you share a link?

    Quote Originally Posted by Trikuro  [View Original Post]
    Actually disregard Viki, I just found her new number. Now I'm just looking for Astrid. Can anyone help? Thanks in advance!

  9. #9697
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2419

    Another PRE_PAY nightmare.

    Quote Originally Posted by WholeGrain  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/t...ready/52870597

    THIS BBW IS READY, TO RIP YOU OFF.

    Sad ending, really. Had seen her over the years and had good times.

    This time she had no incall, so I agreed to give her needed funds for a room. She had a (female) friend drive her to a convenience store where I gave her cash she would place on a card for a room where we would meet (should've been sus when she failed to thank me in person for the gift.).

    This process took hours longer than expected, and for whatever reason she was using a tablet and not a phone which made getting reservations a slow process. She complained about the costs of deposits.

    Cut to midnight, she claims to have booked a room, I went to the place and waited for the room number and was ghosted.

    Nikki the Italian repaid my kindness with disrespect and treachery. You have been warned.
    Why do guys still pay girlss before service? Bill Ho.

  10. #9696

    I Would Never Do That

    Quote Originally Posted by WholeGrain  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/t...ready/52870597

    THIS BBW IS READY, TO RIP YOU OFF.

    Sad ending, really. Had seen her over the years and had good times.

    This time she had no incall, so I agreed to give her needed funds for a room. She had a (female) friend drive her to a convenience store where I gave her cash she would place on a card for a room where we would meet (should've been sus when she failed to thank me in person for the gift.).

    This process took hours longer than expected, and for whatever reason she was using a tablet and not a phone which made getting reservations a slow process. She complained about the costs of deposits.

    Cut to midnight, she claims to have booked a room, I went to the place and waited for the room number and was ghosted.

    Nikki the Italian repaid my kindness with disrespect and treachery. You have been warned.
    If a SA does not have her act together I just move on. If they are so disorganized or worse totally broke that I have to front the $$ for their room, I just punt. Worse yet, if you pay for their room with your CC, and there is damage, guess who is responsible? As much as the little head wants it, there are better options out there who have their lives under control.

  11. #9695

    Nikki the Italian, thief

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/t...ready/52870597

    THIS BBW IS READY, TO RIP YOU OFF.

    Sad ending, really. Had seen her over the years and had good times.

    This time she had no incall, so I agreed to give her needed funds for a room. She had a (female) friend drive her to a convenience store where I gave her cash she would place on a card for a room where we would meet (should've been sus when she failed to thank me in person for the gift.).

    This process took hours longer than expected, and for whatever reason she was using a tablet and not a phone which made getting reservations a slow process. She complained about the costs of deposits.

    Cut to midnight, she claims to have booked a room, I went to the place and waited for the room number and was ghosted.

    Nikki the Italian repaid my kindness with disrespect and treachery. You have been warned.

  12. #9694

    Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by RalGuyK12;6298722[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/florida/tampa/108565127[/URL]

    A friend of mine saw summer recently and he was glad that she was exactly as she appeared in her posts. Set up was easy, she arrived on time, he gave her the agreed upon donation and she got right down to business. Reasonable donation $$ for an hour. Everything was covered, nothing in the back, party in the front, good conversationalist.
    Looks like 200 pounds, not 200 dollars. I would have paid to see the version of her in the last picture of the ad, but that looks like 70 pounds ago.

  13. #9693

    Summer

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/108565127

    A friend of mine saw summer recently and he was glad that she was exactly as she appeared in her posts. Set up was easy, she arrived on time, he gave her the agreed upon donation and she got right down to business. Reasonable donation $$ for an hour. Everything was covered, nothing in the back, party in the front, good conversationalist.

  14. #9692

    Astrid's number

    Quote Originally Posted by Trikuro  [View Original Post]
    Actually disregard Viki, I just found her new number. Now I'm just looking for Astrid. Can anyone help? Thanks in advance!
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...ghlight=Astrid#post5052749.

    Scroll down and there is a post with her "hey I am back" message that was posted on here in 2020 with her permission. It has her number in the post.

  15. #9691

    Swedish Viki and Astrid

    Actually disregard Viki, I just found her new number. Now I'm just looking for Astrid. Can anyone help? Thanks in advance!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape