Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 616 of 2492 FirstFirst ... 116 516 566 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 666 716 1116 1616 ... LastLast
Results 9,226 to 9,240 of 37366
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28141

    Butterfly or is there another one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...r/356031599763

    Quote Originally Posted by Tenderoni  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering why I haven't heard from Roxanne (trailer off JD) so a few weeks back I stopped by and didn't get a answer at the door. Can anyone search vacation spots or something?

  2. #28140

    Lmao

    Quote Originally Posted by BattleBot61  [View Original Post]
    By her public ad? LOL C'Mon. Foxxy will take new clients, old clients, dead clients, zombie clients. If she can take your money, she'll take you.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/407974614949
    Don't you love a gatekeeper?

  3. #28139

    Butterfly tattoo

    Quote Originally Posted by BiffSteel  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what happened to Roxanne? She was never one of my favorites but she could get the job done in a pinch. She used to post on STG all the time but has gone silent since Nov.
    I was wondering why I haven't heard from Roxanne (trailer off JD) so a few weeks back I stopped by and didn't get a answer at the door. Can anyone search vacation spots or something?

  4. #28138

    The Avenue

    Quote Originally Posted by GeechieDan  [View Original Post]
    It hasn't flatlined yet. For some reason it was completely down for a couple of days though.
    Avenue-X is still up and running. BTW. SensualSophie is listing there and STG.

  5. #28137

    RIC Area

    Quote Originally Posted by FlipMe69  [View Original Post]
    I been playing around with the AMP for a couple of years. I have always been curious about the escort scene but thought it was a little out of my budget. I think I am ready to give it a shot. The biggest hurdle I have is the damn deposits that most require for new customers. I can't use the pay apps for this. Risks too much of a trail and is always a risk for fraud. Any tricks or secrets around it?
    Check out avenue-x.com for local talent.

  6. #28136
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffSteel  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what happened to Roxanne? She was never one of my favorites but she could get the job done in a pinch. She used to post on STG all the time but has gone silent since Nov.
    Been trying to reach her on every number I have for her but no response, I know her Dad had moved in. Always a great fuck!

  7. #28135
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1775

    Almost never

    Quote Originally Posted by FlipMe69  [View Original Post]
    I been playing around with the AMP for a couple of years. I have always been curious about the escort scene but thought it was a little out of my budget. I think I am ready to give it a shot. The biggest hurdle I have is the damn deposits that most require for new customers. I can't use the pay apps for this. Risks too much of a trail and is always a risk for fraud. Any tricks or secrets around it?
    The only times I've paid a deposit were: first few appointments w a high end Miami service that used to send girls up the east coast and when I have booked legit porn actresses. The girls are usually very nice because they have the agency to be hardasses for them. I have not done it often and really cannot afford to but when I have, it's been worth it.

  8. #28134

    Roxanne

    Does anyone know what happened to Roxanne? She was never one of my favorites but she could get the job done in a pinch. She used to post on STG all the time but has gone silent since Nov.

  9. #28133

    Kandy

    Has anyone tried out this Kandy?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/111180357

    She is off midlo and thinking of possibly trying but when searched here nothing came up under Kandy.

  10. #28132

    Great Advice

    Quote Originally Posted by HughJardon  [View Original Post]
    Never, never, never give a deposit!
    I appreciate the advice! That pretty much eliminates 99% of these ads. They all ask for deposits. Scammers!

  11. #28131
    Quote Originally Posted by MulchMan  [View Original Post]
    The only trick or secret is don't do it, unless you want to donate money to some guy in Nigeria.
    Never, never, never give a deposit!

  12. #28130
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by FlipMe69  [View Original Post]
    I been playing around with the AMP for a couple of years. I have always been curious about the escort scene but thought it was a little out of my budget. I think I am ready to give it a shot. The biggest hurdle I have is the damn deposits that most require for new customers. I can't use the pay apps for this. Risks too much of a trail and is always a risk for fraud. Any tricks or secrets around it?
    Very few real providers ask for deposit. I use Eros pretty much exclusively and I never pay deposit. Never ever ever. Be safe be smart.

  13. #28129
    Quote Originally Posted by FantasticFour  [View Original Post]
    Different location and different number from the ad.
    She may have an additional number but the number on her post is a good number.

  14. #28128
    Quote Originally Posted by TwistedMetal  [View Original Post]
    Are those pics the same foxxy that's been around for a while or are there 2 woman named foxxy? Maybe I'm confused because those pics are a little out dated. The one I'm thinking about was older and heavier and always hanging around Midlothian hotels by the rosies casino. She would always have some sob story about needing money upfront to get a room. She would text me late at night with a son story about needing money. Some mongers here were saying she was doing some shady things before she disappeared like wanted money upfront and didn't hold up her end of the deal. I'm pretty sure its the same one I'm thinking about because she was in her early 40's and always asking if I wanted greek.
    Wrong Foxxy and yes the pics are real.

    Don't throw stones and smart-ass comments fellas! RIC has the worst talent compared to other locations / cities I've been in recently. Check her out for yourself.

    FF.

  15. #28127

    Different number

    Quote Originally Posted by BattleBot61  [View Original Post]
    By her public ad? LOL C'Mon. Foxxy will take new clients, old clients, dead clients, zombie clients. If she can take your money, she'll take you.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/407974614949
    Different location and different number from the ad.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape