Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 616 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 116 516 566 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 666 716 1116 1616 ... LastLast
Results 9,226 to 9,240 of 37355
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28130

    Roxanne

    Does anyone know what happened to Roxanne? She was never one of my favorites but she could get the job done in a pinch. She used to post on STG all the time but has gone silent since Nov.

  2. #28129

    Kandy

    Has anyone tried out this Kandy?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/111180357

    She is off midlo and thinking of possibly trying but when searched here nothing came up under Kandy.

  3. #28128

    Great Advice

    Quote Originally Posted by HughJardon  [View Original Post]
    Never, never, never give a deposit!
    I appreciate the advice! That pretty much eliminates 99% of these ads. They all ask for deposits. Scammers!

  4. #28127
    Quote Originally Posted by MulchMan  [View Original Post]
    The only trick or secret is don't do it, unless you want to donate money to some guy in Nigeria.
    Never, never, never give a deposit!

  5. #28126
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by FlipMe69  [View Original Post]
    I been playing around with the AMP for a couple of years. I have always been curious about the escort scene but thought it was a little out of my budget. I think I am ready to give it a shot. The biggest hurdle I have is the damn deposits that most require for new customers. I can't use the pay apps for this. Risks too much of a trail and is always a risk for fraud. Any tricks or secrets around it?
    Very few real providers ask for deposit. I use Eros pretty much exclusively and I never pay deposit. Never ever ever. Be safe be smart.

  6. #28125
    Quote Originally Posted by FantasticFour  [View Original Post]
    Different location and different number from the ad.
    She may have an additional number but the number on her post is a good number.

  7. #28124
    Quote Originally Posted by TwistedMetal  [View Original Post]
    Are those pics the same foxxy that's been around for a while or are there 2 woman named foxxy? Maybe I'm confused because those pics are a little out dated. The one I'm thinking about was older and heavier and always hanging around Midlothian hotels by the rosies casino. She would always have some sob story about needing money upfront to get a room. She would text me late at night with a son story about needing money. Some mongers here were saying she was doing some shady things before she disappeared like wanted money upfront and didn't hold up her end of the deal. I'm pretty sure its the same one I'm thinking about because she was in her early 40's and always asking if I wanted greek.
    Wrong Foxxy and yes the pics are real.

    Don't throw stones and smart-ass comments fellas! RIC has the worst talent compared to other locations / cities I've been in recently. Check her out for yourself.

    FF.

  8. #28123

    Different number

    Quote Originally Posted by BattleBot61  [View Original Post]
    By her public ad? LOL C'Mon. Foxxy will take new clients, old clients, dead clients, zombie clients. If she can take your money, she'll take you.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/407974614949
    Different location and different number from the ad.

  9. #28122

    Accuracy

    Quote Originally Posted by BattleBot61  [View Original Post]
    By her public ad? LOL C'Mon. Foxxy will take new clients, old clients, dead clients, zombie clients. If she can take your money, she'll take you.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/407974614949
    I'm dead lmao. Probably true about any of them. The most accurate statement that pretty much covers the entire hobby. That I have read in a decade on this forum. Keep your head on a swivel & hand on your wallet at all times.

  10. #28121

    Little Lisa

    Hey everyone, was wondering if anyone has little Lisa's current contact info. Like to get in touch with her about something not dealing with the hobby. PM me please and thanks in advance.

  11. #28120

    Not worth $300

    Quote Originally Posted by Rpatl  [View Original Post]
    Morning. Anyone seen this one?

    Searched some old threads but links appear to be dead.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...t/614561617269
    She looks just like her pics, so she's attractive. But she's the type that wants you to come in get your nut and leave. Puts in minimal effort, will not repeat.

  12. #28119
    Quote Originally Posted by FlipMe69  [View Original Post]
    I been playing around with the AMP for a couple of years. I have always been curious about the escort scene but thought it was a little out of my budget. I think I am ready to give it a shot. The biggest hurdle I have is the damn deposits that most require for new customers. I can't use the pay apps for this. Risks too much of a trail and is always a risk for fraud. Any tricks or secrets around it?
    The only trick or secret is don't do it, unless you want to donate money to some guy in Nigeria.

  13. #28118
    Quote Originally Posted by BattleBot61  [View Original Post]
    By her public ad? LOL C'Mon. Foxxy will take new clients, old clients, dead clients, zombie clients. If she can take your money, she'll take you.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/407974614949
    Is she real?

    Thankjs.

  14. #28117

    Foxxy?

    Quote Originally Posted by BattleBot61  [View Original Post]
    By her public ad? LOL C'Mon. Foxxy will take new clients, old clients, dead clients, zombie clients. If she can take your money, she'll take you.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/407974614949
    Are those pics the same foxxy that's been around for a while or are there 2 woman named foxxy? Maybe I'm confused because those pics are a little out dated. The one I'm thinking about was older and heavier and always hanging around Midlothian hotels by the rosies casino. She would always have some sob story about needing money upfront to get a room. She would text me late at night with a son story about needing money. Some mongers here were saying she was doing some shady things before she disappeared like wanted money upfront and didn't hold up her end of the deal. I'm pretty sure its the same one I'm thinking about because she was in her early 40's and always asking if I wanted greek.

  15. #28116

    Any advice

    I been playing around with the AMP for a couple of years. I have always been curious about the escort scene but thought it was a little out of my budget. I think I am ready to give it a shot. The biggest hurdle I have is the damn deposits that most require for new customers. I can't use the pay apps for this. Risks too much of a trail and is always a risk for fraud. Any tricks or secrets around it?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape