Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 616 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 116 516 566 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 666 716 1116 1616 ... LastLast
Results 9,226 to 9,240 of 37348
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28123

    Different number

    Quote Originally Posted by BattleBot61  [View Original Post]
    By her public ad? LOL C'Mon. Foxxy will take new clients, old clients, dead clients, zombie clients. If she can take your money, she'll take you.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/407974614949
    Different location and different number from the ad.

  2. #28122

    Accuracy

    Quote Originally Posted by BattleBot61  [View Original Post]
    By her public ad? LOL C'Mon. Foxxy will take new clients, old clients, dead clients, zombie clients. If she can take your money, she'll take you.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/407974614949
    I'm dead lmao. Probably true about any of them. The most accurate statement that pretty much covers the entire hobby. That I have read in a decade on this forum. Keep your head on a swivel & hand on your wallet at all times.

  3. #28121

    Little Lisa

    Hey everyone, was wondering if anyone has little Lisa's current contact info. Like to get in touch with her about something not dealing with the hobby. PM me please and thanks in advance.

  4. #28120

    Not worth $300

    Quote Originally Posted by Rpatl  [View Original Post]
    Morning. Anyone seen this one?

    Searched some old threads but links appear to be dead.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...t/614561617269
    She looks just like her pics, so she's attractive. But she's the type that wants you to come in get your nut and leave. Puts in minimal effort, will not repeat.

  5. #28119
    Quote Originally Posted by FlipMe69  [View Original Post]
    I been playing around with the AMP for a couple of years. I have always been curious about the escort scene but thought it was a little out of my budget. I think I am ready to give it a shot. The biggest hurdle I have is the damn deposits that most require for new customers. I can't use the pay apps for this. Risks too much of a trail and is always a risk for fraud. Any tricks or secrets around it?
    The only trick or secret is don't do it, unless you want to donate money to some guy in Nigeria.

  6. #28118
    Quote Originally Posted by BattleBot61  [View Original Post]
    By her public ad? LOL C'Mon. Foxxy will take new clients, old clients, dead clients, zombie clients. If she can take your money, she'll take you.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/407974614949
    Is she real?

    Thankjs.

  7. #28117

    Foxxy?

    Quote Originally Posted by BattleBot61  [View Original Post]
    By her public ad? LOL C'Mon. Foxxy will take new clients, old clients, dead clients, zombie clients. If she can take your money, she'll take you.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/407974614949
    Are those pics the same foxxy that's been around for a while or are there 2 woman named foxxy? Maybe I'm confused because those pics are a little out dated. The one I'm thinking about was older and heavier and always hanging around Midlothian hotels by the rosies casino. She would always have some sob story about needing money upfront to get a room. She would text me late at night with a son story about needing money. Some mongers here were saying she was doing some shady things before she disappeared like wanted money upfront and didn't hold up her end of the deal. I'm pretty sure its the same one I'm thinking about because she was in her early 40's and always asking if I wanted greek.

  8. #28116

    Any advice

    I been playing around with the AMP for a couple of years. I have always been curious about the escort scene but thought it was a little out of my budget. I think I am ready to give it a shot. The biggest hurdle I have is the damn deposits that most require for new customers. I can't use the pay apps for this. Risks too much of a trail and is always a risk for fraud. Any tricks or secrets around it?

  9. #28115

    Good communication

    Quote Originally Posted by Carolina67  [View Original Post]
    Connected with her about two weeks ago and last night, definitely taking new clients as long as roses are steady she says. Very very freaky girl in a good way.
    I have been communicating with her for a few days but haven't been able to line anything up. Mainly due to my narrow window of opportunity to get out. She has been pretty responsive and cool to chat with. Definitely keeping her on my list. Haven't been able to score with an escort yet.

  10. #28114

    Foxxy

    Quote Originally Posted by BattleBot61  [View Original Post]
    By her public ad? LOL C'Mon. Foxxy will take new clients, old clients, dead clients, zombie clients. If she can take your money, she'll take you.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/407974614949
    Connected with her about two weeks ago and last night, definitely taking new clients as long as roses are steady she says. Very very freaky girl in a good way.

  11. #28113

    You didn't find her this way?

    Quote Originally Posted by FantasticFour  [View Original Post]
    Ok fellas, I found her!

    If you know, then you know! She is still in business and providing the same level of service. Don't ask how I found her it's a long story.

    She's looking to reconnect back with her regulars, so if you fall into this category PM me for details. Again if you know her then you know, don't think she's looking for new clients.

    FF out.
    By her public ad? LOL C'Mon. Foxxy will take new clients, old clients, dead clients, zombie clients. If she can take your money, she'll take you.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/407974614949

  12. #28112
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackRod82  [View Original Post]
    Do anyone have any intel I'm go to see her later on.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chest...i/072752391929
    She used to go by Pinky, have seen her before but not recently.

    No complaints on service, although she doesn't like anyone touching her tits. Had a nice ass and head game is good.

    I think she recently was on vacation so I am not sure of current monkey status.

    Never did anything crazy or weird when I was saw her.

    Shouldn't be any problems from my experience.

  13. #28111
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackRod82  [View Original Post]
    Do anyone have any intel I'm go to see her later on.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chest...i/072752391929
    She has been reviewed before post# 27760.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...440&viewfull=1#post6287440.

  14. #28110

    Any intel would help

    Do anyone have any intel I'm go to see her later on.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chest...i/072752391929

  15. #28109

    UTR-Foxxy

    Ok fellas, I found her!

    If you know, then you know! She is still in business and providing the same level of service. Don't ask how I found her it's a long story.

    She's looking to reconnect back with her regulars, so if you fall into this category PM me for details. Again if you know her then you know, don't think she's looking for new clients.

    FF out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape