Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 3,181 to 3,195 of 10966
-
01-28-23 13:06 #7786Senior Member

Posts: 3748Commitment with no strings attached?!
Well, I guess that's one possibility. But I think that, more likely, perhaps, they are just dumb as a stone. 🤔.
Originally Posted by DarkClouds
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-23 09:32 #7785Senior Member

Posts: 299Amelia
Chatted with this one and quickly went to text. Tried to set up meeting but she wanted a gift just to continue chatting and meet. I said no gift just to meet and then radio silent. Got to love the attitude.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...7-458e3657c08f
-
01-28-23 08:58 #7784Senior Member

Posts: 74She's not worth it don't do it. In and out in 20 minutes won't hangout at all. Huge dumpy tits.
Originally Posted by FairPlay
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-23 21:33 #7783Senior Member

Posts: 2110Ally, Allysin, Apple, Jaja, Sarah
Isn't this the one that used to live on Charles, up the street from Cadillac Lounge? I'm not trying to out her but she won't admit it to me and I'm damn sure it's her with new blonde hair. Any one care to chime in?
65279;65279;https://members.seeking.com/member/1...8-01f799e18bee.
-
01-27-23 21:26 #7782Senior Member

Posts: 2110Allow me to explain bro
Very simple. They want you to commit while they get to fuck around. It's actually the same thing that us guys would ideally want. That they pine for us while we fuck around. Funny world we live in.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-23 17:33 #7781Senior Member

Posts: 1731Jovanna
I exchanged messages with her. Very nice. Seemed very open. Could host, but I could not get her down from $400. So that ended it.
She seemed real and lucid.
Originally Posted by DowntownBoy
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-23 15:55 #7780Senior Member

Posts: 308No one on this board would. Esp for a 1st time meet. My limit is 500 tops but I really try to keep it around 300-400 (which is why I am not on SA anymore b / t scammers and GPS).
Originally Posted by Ram2215
[View Original Post]
This is also why when I ask for pricing and I get some wild answer like this. I don't even reply or try to negotiate back. Just block their ass.
-
01-27-23 15:43 #7779Senior Member

Posts: 3748What I will never understand (maybe someone can enlighten me?) is why these girls put into their profile, "long term" and "emotional connection". Yet in the SAME goddam profile, they ALSO state "no strings attached".
Originally Posted by Ram2215
[View Original Post]
Maybe I'm dense, but isn't that basically like saying (if you are a dude) that your preferred body type is "big natural tits", yet you ALSO state that "Taylor Swift has the build I like best"?
Jesus Fucking Christ!
-
01-27-23 11:54 #7778Senior Member

Posts: 99Couldn't stop sharing this. I declined her high pricing and she goes and says " that's why my description above is Men 41 years old ages 30 make me waste my time." Yes, I am around 30's but who among 40's are going to pay those costs especially to her? Just curious if you guys are going for that.
Originally Posted by Ram2215
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-23 07:26 #7777Senior Member

Posts: 3748Hoes who advertise on both escort sites and sugar sites.
Actually, hoes who are on both types of sites have been very, very good for me! Jess / Aquariusbaby, Nikki / Kim, Chanel, Monica / Marla the ginger in New Bedford, and Jackie from Johnston, all cum to mind. All slam dunk CIP without drama, and indeed, for a very fair price. (100 to 200).
Originally Posted by Hobbyist420
[View Original Post]
Indeed, if anyone knows of any more, who advertise on both venues, please post 'them up, especially if they are in RI! 😍.
The dude in that ad, though, I concur, is surely a deal breaker. 😣.
-
01-26-23 23:48 #7776Senior Member

Posts: 991. https://members.seeking.com/member/a...3-e33a9c7975f5.
Been talking to this one for few days and she quoted literally 500 no intimacy and 1000 intimacy. Not sure if anyone partook but I am definitely not going for it.
2. https://members.seeking.com/member/2...c-7fafd218e9c8.
Diana. Good and Bad. I met her once and was one of the great fucks that I experienced so far. Agreed for 200 for 2 hours and met at a hotel. She liked the me / hotel and stayed back for the night at the hotel. Had 2 sessions before sleep and 1 in the morning and she is into it all the time. She is a mom of 3 but maintained herself well. She is from Peru and doesn't know English at all. I was eager to meet her again and chatted with her and agreed for a second meet at the hotel again. I didn't think much after first experience was great and checked into hotel and she said she will start in 10 minutes and ghosted after that. I waited for 2 hours at the hotel and not a response to message nor call. My money didn't go waste for hotel because I got another good one for the night (I am planning to continue this one for sometime and keeping it with me for now).
3. https://members.seeking.com/member/c...8-87fc3a9d9604.
Chatted for few days and she quoted 650 in cash per meet. Not going to go for it.
Looks like everything is becoming costly these days. But I am sticking to my limits.
-
01-26-23 19:37 #7775Senior Member

Posts: 2110Smileygirl365, Prettygirlxoxo
Do not see this girl. Works out of Allton, Brockton, and Braintree. Works with thugs looking to rob you. She puts up a new profile every few days.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...1-9e20ab8a3905
-
01-26-23 16:25 #7774Senior Member

Posts: 203STG and SA profile
Well it's not a good sign if you're looking for an UTR college girl or single mom. It's a positive that you'll probably get laid and it will be cheap. But no this seems like a scam. Sorry Bruh.
Originally Posted by LanceCrason
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-23 13:23 #7773Senior Member

Posts: 308I usually as rule of thumb. If I find SA girl on STG or LC. I stay away.
Originally Posted by LanceCrason
[View Original Post]
Also found an ad with a dude in it so not promising: https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/r...ester/43347907.
-
01-26-23 10:26 #7772Senior Member

Posts: 2110Tina
I don't find her to be that hot. That face and ass are a dime a dozen.
Originally Posted by DowntownBoy
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






