Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 214 of 732 FirstFirst ... 114 164 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 264 314 714 ... LastLast
Results 3,196 to 3,210 of 10971
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #7776
    1. https://members.seeking.com/member/a...3-e33a9c7975f5.

    Been talking to this one for few days and she quoted literally 500 no intimacy and 1000 intimacy. Not sure if anyone partook but I am definitely not going for it.

    2. https://members.seeking.com/member/2...c-7fafd218e9c8.

    Diana. Good and Bad. I met her once and was one of the great fucks that I experienced so far. Agreed for 200 for 2 hours and met at a hotel. She liked the me / hotel and stayed back for the night at the hotel. Had 2 sessions before sleep and 1 in the morning and she is into it all the time. She is a mom of 3 but maintained herself well. She is from Peru and doesn't know English at all. I was eager to meet her again and chatted with her and agreed for a second meet at the hotel again. I didn't think much after first experience was great and checked into hotel and she said she will start in 10 minutes and ghosted after that. I waited for 2 hours at the hotel and not a response to message nor call. My money didn't go waste for hotel because I got another good one for the night (I am planning to continue this one for sometime and keeping it with me for now).

    3. https://members.seeking.com/member/c...8-87fc3a9d9604.

    Chatted for few days and she quoted 650 in cash per meet. Not going to go for it.

    Looks like everything is becoming costly these days. But I am sticking to my limits.

  2. #7775

    Smileygirl365, Prettygirlxoxo

    Do not see this girl. Works out of Allton, Brockton, and Braintree. Works with thugs looking to rob you. She puts up a new profile every few days.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...1-9e20ab8a3905
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails jada.png‎  

  3. #7774

    STG and SA profile

    Quote Originally Posted by LanceCrason  [View Original Post]
    So I saw this girl on Seeking and WYP and didn't connect there but connected because she popped up on STG: https://skipthegames.com/posts/worce...-/389350087008.

    Anyone have experience? I had plans to see her tomorrow as of now if not.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...3-06f9c404bd19

    Should add that when i google the photos you get milf postings from earlier this month with the same number...
    Well it's not a good sign if you're looking for an UTR college girl or single mom. It's a positive that you'll probably get laid and it will be cheap. But no this seems like a scam. Sorry Bruh.

  4. #7773
    Quote Originally Posted by LanceCrason  [View Original Post]
    So I saw this girl on Seeking and WYP and didn't connect there but connected because she popped up on STG: https://skipthegames.com/posts/worce...-/389350087008.

    Anyone have experience? I had plans to see her tomorrow as of now if not.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...3-06f9c404bd19

    Should add that when i google the photos you get milf postings from earlier this month with the same number...
    I usually as rule of thumb. If I find SA girl on STG or LC. I stay away.

    Also found an ad with a dude in it so not promising: https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/r...ester/43347907.

  5. #7772

    Tina

    I don't find her to be that hot. That face and ass are a dime a dozen.

    Quote Originally Posted by DowntownBoy  [View Original Post]
    Really want to see her again. But she won't budge from $500. She's kind of all business. But man what a hot body she has. She sent me these hot videos of a guy bending her over and rimming her ass. That's what I would love to do to her. Just body worship her. Massage her finger her ass. Lay her on the edge of the bed and just feed her my cock and let her know how much she's loving it going deep inside her tonsils. Is there anyone that has seen her for less than 500?? She's bitching and complaining that she's behind on rent and car payments and she's stressing out. But then again she won't budge a penny from 500 bucks. I don't get it a girl knows her worth I guess LOL.

  6. #7771

    Blueyed

    So I saw this girl on Seeking and WYP and didn't connect there but connected because she popped up on STG: https://skipthegames.com/posts/worce...-/389350087008.

    Anyone have experience? I had plans to see her tomorrow as of now if not.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...3-06f9c404bd19

    Should add that when i google the photos you get milf postings from earlier this month with the same number...

  7. #7770
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4548

    Smh

    Quote Originally Posted by DowntownBoy  [View Original Post]
    Really want to see her again. But she won't budge from $500. She's kind of all business. But man what a hot body she has. She sent me these hot videos of a guy bending her over and rimming her ass. That's what I would love to do to her. Just body worship her. Massage her finger her ass. Lay her on the edge of the bed and just feed her my cock and let her know how much she's loving it going deep inside her tonsils. Is there anyone that has seen her for less than 500?? She's bitching and complaining that she's behind on rent and car payments and she's stressing out. But then again she won't budge a penny from 500 bucks. I don't get it a girl knows her worth I guess LOL.
    Don't give up bro. If she's buying on rent and all that. Sound like my utr LOL that was bugging my friend for money but wouldn't want to do a date. Anyway, do not try to help her bro with money. Don't send anything at all to show you are nice. If you do, she won't see you. She will get desperate and definitely sees you but don't be surprised if she don't give you a good service since she's all business.

  8. #7769

    Tina

    Quote Originally Posted by DowntownBoy  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...c-c07364e242ed

    Always hold my breath when I post a link. A lot of dudes on this forum can't even post a working link and that is frustrating when dudes be writing longs ass meet ups with girls and no pics or links are provided. So I don't know half the time who the girl is that's being reviewed?. Anyways I'll stop be Oscar the grouch. I'm not going to give too many details. I absolutely love this forum.
    Really want to see her again. But she won't budge from $500. She's kind of all business. But man what a hot body she has. She sent me these hot videos of a guy bending her over and rimming her ass. That's what I would love to do to her. Just body worship her. Massage her finger her ass. Lay her on the edge of the bed and just feed her my cock and let her know how much she's loving it going deep inside her tonsils. Is there anyone that has seen her for less than 500?? She's bitching and complaining that she's behind on rent and car payments and she's stressing out. But then again she won't budge a penny from 500 bucks. I don't get it a girl knows her worth I guess LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20230125_204351.jpg‎   IMG_20230125_204432.jpg‎   IMG_20230125_215906.jpg‎  

  9. #7768
    Quote Originally Posted by Syedna  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/messages...2-435f61187725

    Spent well over an hour texting back-and-forth before she hit me with the $50 deposit BS.
    The link is from your messages so we can't see it.

  10. #7767

    Another scammer

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...2-435f61187725

    Spent well over an hour texting back-and-forth before she hit me with the $50 deposit BS.

  11. #7766
    Quote Originally Posted by LanceCrason  [View Original Post]
    I don't have any exp with her, but it does seem as if she could cost alot. Would love feedback if you pull the trigger feel free to pm me.
    She quoted me $350 but something about her just doesn't sit right with me. Probably because she had 2 different pages up. Maybe it's me but, I'm just not in a big rush to pull the trigger with her yet.

  12. #7765
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokenGlasses  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...6-3c25e7994da3

    Looking to pull the trigger incall her place. Anyone.
    I don't have any exp with her, but it does seem as if she could cost alot. Would love feedback if you pull the trigger feel free to pm me.

  13. #7764

    Madelynn

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...6-3c25e7994da3

    Looking to pull the trigger incall her place. Anyone.

  14. #7763
    Quote Originally Posted by LanceCrason  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience? Easy texting https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...je46Q56wY9ZQlM.

    Wants $50 upfront for gas and 200 for a couple of hours, seems TGTBT.
    Fake pic: shorturl. At / pFQ24.

    Left click the image and select "search image with google". Also sometimes you have to make sure you search the image source, and not the image as it will pull more relevant matches to your selection.

    Also another good point "rate baiting" - the scammers know what the girls are kinda charging on avg. They'll usually suggest lower just to rope you in on the one depositi. Even if its 10,20,30 bucks.

  15. #7762

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by AstroAndy  [View Original Post]
    That she was in Australia about an hour ago and you can answer your own question.

    https://www.instagram.com/p/CnzQTwYLSNc/

    On top of that she is way bigger now than the posted pic LOL.
    Coudlnt' get anyting else to come up, I kept saying I'm not going to send you $50 because you won't show up.

    Also $200 for 2 hours and she's that hot?? Come on now.

    She did tell me that those are her "Modeling photos" and she's "in the cape cod".

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape