Thread: Sugarbabies?
+
Add Report
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 9223
-
02-06-23 09:24 #7498Senior Member

Posts: 1248Stripper Rules
First let me say, I went in this eyes wide open, so don't flame me! SA is my candy store, so based on info on the forum (thanks to all that post), I decided to see a young stripper, near UC. Anyway the short of it, I did have a good time, killer body, and she delivered everything I needed, in fact she was very friendly and responsive with comms, and we actually had a nice online buildup to our fun. The fun time was actually pretty hot. So the negs without going in to details to keep things vague, but she insisted on the arrangement a couple of minutes after things got hot and heavy, no biggie but whatever LOL. So on the way back, wanted to go get something at a store, however she passive-aggressively want me to of course pay, I declined, so she left with an attitude and the silent treatment, however a few days later, she texting me telling me how much she misses me, I mean my donation capability. LOL Will I see her again? Maybe, but different candy in my eye sight now.
P.S. SA still has treasures to be found, just more scammers, money for nothing nonsense, prepays, crypto / cat fishers, pics / vid sellers, blah blah, and then you hit Gold!
-
02-03-23 14:14 #7497Senior Member

Posts: 384Ais
I had her on text months ago, but never tried to set anything up with her. She projected a lot of attitude, I think.
Originally Posted by BamBam
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-23 12:02 #7496Senior Member

Posts: 1897Getting an early Jump 2-3-23
I am posting early to get a jump on the weekend list and avoid an overly long post on Monday.
ObscureMadame: Classic crypto-scammer! Confirmed! Wants to switch to Telegram.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...5-8e9aa4eafcdd
Lilbabyak22: Says her name is Ais Lynn Kenn living in Covington. Offers to go straight to SC. Uses crude language. She has been on the site a long time under multiple profiles. At least some of her pics are stolen. Never able to meet. Does anyone have more info to share??
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...6-84b5b3f0324b
DreamyDiva: Classic crypto-scammer!
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...7-e979c8f886bf
Romina: Likely scammer!! Taking me straight to text. Immediately blocked me or was banned.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...1-6cf90002fbfc
BAM.
-
02-02-23 08:05 #7495Senior Member

Posts: 1138PaigeW222
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...542c0ee2648e85
This one claims to be dtf without a MnG, has a semi-Pro UTR vibe.
-
02-01-23 12:48 #7494Senior Member

Posts: 1897Midweek Update 2-1-23
Here is my latest list:
NiceBabe: TGTBT, fuzzy pic, terse profile, likely scammer! Did she already block me or is she gone so quick?
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...0-3aeae1a0eeb8
AlluringBeauty: Classic scammer!
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...a-826e6581fe26
SweetGirl: Classic scammer!
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...c-c81348c3acc4
PrettyActress: not conclusive but 50% likely to be a scammer.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...5-480e4c013f15
Celeste: Taking me straight to text. Blocked me before I could get a copy. I will attach a picture below if I can.
CuteLady: Age-pic mismatch, crypto-scammer.
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...6-6528901a8092
BAM.
-
01-31-23 21:20 #7493Senior Member

Posts: 154Kitty
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...b58c0059784f90
Anyone have info they are willing to share? Feel free to pm me if you prefer.
Thanks.
-
01-31-23 16:14 #7492Senior Member

Posts: 161Info
It's been a long time since I posted anything here: I hope this year brings us more Joy than the previous year.
Any Info on the below ones: I have seen them in Seeking for a long but no info.
1) https://members.seeking.com/member/5...b-d56be8bd5bf2 (She once replied to me a year back that she is looking for only platonic and also she moved to Newyork in between).
2) https://members.seeking.com/member/8...a-8fc40e8afac3 (Never replied to any of my messages. She has a hot ass).
3) https://members.seeking.com/member/8...c-6c31f342778a (Never replied to me).
4) https://members.seeking.com/member/8...f-91d2cfdbca41 (Never replied to me).
5) https://members.seeking.com/member/9...a-31593cc2a4e6 (Never replied).
Friends:
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...d-f5716520136c
https://members.seeking.com/messages...5-0749fda18868
Both these are 18 y old chicks. They are real but have no intention of meeting up just looking to sell some pics for money. If any of you got lucky to meet them in private I am interested in hearing it (DM me if you prefer).
The ones I met:
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...c-07ca4b0545e3 (She is really not so hot looking young chick I go for. But she went mute after our meet. I think someone here offered her more ppm than me).
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...0-955d16e9f3e4 (She is a migrant from Ukraine to the USA looking for a more real relationship. She is on Tinder too if anyone here uses it).
Didn't meet but I think they are real:
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...d-5f518b57a0d8 (Asking $500 per meeting. That's out of my budget).
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...4-fc326b9a0fb1 (she shared her snap but is not good with texting. Lost interest after some time).
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...2-695fd83dc4c5 (only platonic).
* seller:
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...3-8a9319645fb6
-
01-30-23 13:52 #7491Senior Member

Posts: 313App Name?
Is there anything else you can tell us to help us identify the app. In the Google Play Store there are a number of apps called "Reverse Image Search."
Originally Posted by BlindSquirrel
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-23 12:21 #7490Senior Member

Posts: 1897Good girls doing bad 1-29-23
Some new angles here:
LusciousDiva: Offering FWB experience, Taking me straight to text, never a good sign, 300 ppm, def pro vibe, sent pics that are in escort ads all over the country. Pics sent don't match profile pic. https://callescort.org/715-609-6674 and yes, eventually asks for $50 deposit up front.
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...4-7f37ca087b9c
StylishDuchess: Classic crypto-scammer.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...e-a2cc9a061d0d
Alanna: Classic crypto-scammer.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...1-f4a406cd6de2
Orange007: reported before. Now resurfacing. Highly likely a catfish using pictures of Nicole Arbolino who recently married and is an LACA model originally from Peru. She is asking me to friend her on FB using the name Nicole De Bourbon from Paris.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...d-5f3b5da27d68
AdorableDiva: Almost thought this could be real. Scammers usually don't hide the face. Pretty sure this is a scammer.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...1-18bab5d5ed56
BAM.
-
01-29-23 12:19 #7489Senior Member

Posts: 1897Little Red
She was a lousy lay and I got the distinct feeling she was being handled. Never again. Just don't do it!
Originally Posted by WanderingAbout
[View Original Post]
BAM.
-
01-28-23 09:44 #7488Senior Member

Posts: 412Little Red
After several years of posting underage, she turned 18 on Nov 27, 2022.
Originally Posted by WarlockKy
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by AlanDodson
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-23 07:40 #7487Senior Member

Posts: 2246Red The Forehead
This be true.
Originally Posted by WarlockKy
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-23 07:18 #7486Senior Member

Posts: 2246Carla is Blueeyedcrush on WYP
500 ppm. WYP links to non-glam pics.
https://www.eros.com/ohio/files/7329959.htm?cat=1
https://www.thprofile5.com/gallery
https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...xKe3gJvMpL9rdB
-
01-27-23 17:29 #7485Senior Member

Posts: 1138Lonniec01
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...3-b73207f71e2c
Scammer, claims to be in Wooster with no cash because she spent it all paying for her mom's bills.
She'll be back in town in a few weeks. 330.601. 2 xxx.
-
01-27-23 17:27 #7484Senior Member

Posts: 1138Which would mean.
That when she was on SA pre-covid she was 15.
Originally Posted by AlanDodson
[View Original Post]
Previous reports from back then when she was running ads on EB had her with a semi-normal GFE menu and a real shitty attitude.












Reply With Quote





