Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Sugarbabies?

+ Add Report
Page 117 of 615 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 167 217 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,755 of 9223
This blog is moderated by MisforMaster
  1. #7483
    Quote Originally Posted by BlindSquirrel  [View Original Post]
    There's an app you can get in the Apple Store (and probably Google Play also), where you can use multiple search engines with the same pic just by clicking between services. I used to think Tineye was the best until I started using this app, now I think Yandex works better. I spent some time creating a pic that shows the app. The only annoying thing for me is after you choose the pic from your camera roll and press "search", you immediately get an advertisement that is hard to get out of sometimes because there's no "X" anywhere on the screen to exit out of the advertisement. In that case, I simply close the screen, then go back in and it always works on the second try with no advertisement.

    On another note, it's also a good way to find new websites because the searches show sites where similar images appear.
    Thanks. I'll give it a try.

  2. #7482

    Little Red

    She really is 18. Also extremely hard to track down and has a very limited schedule and very limited menu (told me she doesn't do BJ at all, either bbj or CBJ, not even as a warmup to FS). I was interested but I've moved on after hearing that.

    Quote Originally Posted by WarlockKy  [View Original Post]
    She's on SB now claiming to be 18, last time on SA was 22.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...6ae2a41a6d3935

  3. #7481

    Reverse Image Search App

    Quote Originally Posted by Almighty  [View Original Post]
    When you guys do background on pics from a chick on seeking, to see if they are real, how do you do it?

    Do you use tineye? And if so, how exactly do you do it? If you link the site address / url of the actual pic, it won't do anything bc you have to have a seeking acct to see the pic.

    Do you download the pic? And then upload it to tineye? How do you download it?

    Or is there some other way to do it?
    There's an app you can get in the Apple Store (and probably Google Play also), where you can use multiple search engines with the same pic just by clicking between services. I used to think Tineye was the best until I started using this app, now I think Yandex works better. I spent some time creating a pic that shows the app. The only annoying thing for me is after you choose the pic from your camera roll and press "search", you immediately get an advertisement that is hard to get out of sometimes because there's no "X" anywhere on the screen to exit out of the advertisement. In that case, I simply close the screen, then go back in and it always works on the second try with no advertisement.

    On another note, it's also a good way to find new websites because the searches show sites where similar images appear.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0D6C74C7-A489-4845-8FE5-B7EF5121259B.jpg‎  

  4. #7480
    When you guys do background on pics from a chick on seeking, to see if they are real, how do you do it?

    Do you use tineye? And if so, how exactly do you do it? If you link the site address / url of the actual pic, it won't do anything bc you have to have a seeking acct to see the pic.

    Do you download the pic? And then upload it to tineye? How do you download it?

    Or is there some other way to do it?

  5. #7479

    Little Red

    She's on SB now claiming to be 18, last time on SA was 22.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...6ae2a41a6d3935

  6. #7478
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    Bad girls, bad girls. Who you going to sue?

    Sorry for the length but I waited too long and about five new delinquents emerged in the last day or so.

    LusciousSeductress: Classic crypto-scammer!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...4-13153cac8cc6


    SeductiveItGirl: Classic crypto-scammer. Either she blocked me or her profile is already gone.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...e-e4cf67b44c5f


    DreamyFan: Classic crypto-scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...8-7dbf334396a7


    Eagles23: Profile location is hopping all over. Was Cinti now Boston using DC AC #, TGTBT pictures.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...1-be1fea62cf19


    Sassysheila888: Profile says Oxford, By text says she lives in Columbus. Using a Cleveland AC. Asking me to finance her travel. Ghosted when I suggested a video chat.

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...KQwBz5KyPw3dg1


    InnocentPrincess: likely scammer but not conclusive.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...5-a6a94e41fc6a


    ArtisticLady: Was xoxomyloveisspecial, now Cuyahoga county was Cinti, since 10-22 but 1st appeared in Cinti 1-21-23, declines going to text, SCAMMER!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...6-e21b8f7fa278


    AstuteInfluencer: Scammer?? Using a pic from hot chick Sabrina. Everybody steals from her. Here is why: https://www.instagram.com/sabreendream/.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...1-f66bb13fc6a4


    AdorableNerd: Scammer? Original location was Cinti, now Ft. Worth? Since 9-22, First appeared in Cinti this week.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...6-be56e090f875


    BAM.

  7. #7477

    Lynn

    I've talked to her, pussy and body pics are good but she's def pro vibes. Donation is 2 or less and she wanted to meet today. When I told her I was out of town and it would have to be tomorrow she went radio silent LOL. Oh, she can host but would rather get a cheap hotel she will help pay for. Anyone that wants to hit it today your in.

    TB.

    Quote Originally Posted by Faceless02  [View Original Post]
    That profile reads like I don't do meet and greets (nsa) but I'll meet you in a hotel and fuck the shit out of you. I would try and setup a video meet and invite her to an agreeable private place she can do just that if you like what you see. It's a barely veiled escort ad.

  8. #7476
    Quote Originally Posted by SixtyNineX10  [View Original Post]
    Seems like a nice lady. Texting with her, but hard to pin down for a M&G. Anybody. Feel free to PM me.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...a-c4d6fa6321f0
    That profile reads like I don't do meet and greets (nsa) but I'll meet you in a hotel and fuck the shit out of you. I would try and setup a video meet and invite her to an agreeable private place she can do just that if you like what you see. It's a barely veiled escort ad.

  9. #7475

    Lynn

    Seems like a nice lady. Texting with her, but hard to pin down for a M&G. Anybody. Feel free to PM me.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...a-c4d6fa6321f0

  10. #7474
    Quote Originally Posted by BamBam  [View Original Post]
    you're on a price thing to go after little girls they are young enough to be your granddaughters


    BAM
    Yes, please.

  11. #7473

    Grandma

    Quote Originally Posted by BamBam  [View Original Post]
    Empress Beauty: I reported her earlier for using a stolen pic. She eventually texted me saying her name is Victoria. She shamed me pretty bad: "You know what you're not respecting me as the goddess I am I'm college educated you are an old man and you're on a price thing to go after little girls they are young enough to be your granddaughters you should be ashamed of yourself do you have a daughter do you have a granddaughter you're disgusting lose my number."
    OK, granny. Be sure to ask about the AARP discounts next time you go to Olive Garden at 4:30 for soup & salad.

    Remember, Bam, you're only as old as the women you date.

  12. #7472
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    Update 1-20-23

    Sorry if this is too frequent for some. I just need to clear the list before it gets too long.

    ScorpioGirl69: Pushing her * page.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...2-29909330c559


    StylishNerd: Classic crypto-scammer??

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...f-58d4f19136c8


    ArtisticSeductress: Classic crypto-scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...0-b0a86488a69b


    Meowmeow: lazy scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...c-4b120441df74


    Empress Beauty: I reported her earlier for using a stolen pic. She eventually texted me saying her name is Victoria. She shamed me pretty bad: "You know what you're not respecting me as the goddess I am I'm college educated you are an old man and you're on a price thing to go after little girls they are young enough to be your granddaughters you should be ashamed of yourself do you have a daughter do you have a granddaughter you're disgusting lose my number."

    I pray to the Lord to give me chastity and strength but just not right now.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...3-3e4bc1943b1d


    BAM

  13. #7471
    Quote Originally Posted by CooperTown  [View Original Post]
    Yes, and when you find one, they typically tag a ton of their friends. I add them all.
    So do you put your real picture up on Instagram? Seems like a huge red flag on that app if you don't.

  14. #7470
    Quote Originally Posted by JkNova9  [View Original Post]
    Her name is Reagan, a hot ass nursing student in Cincy that I chatted with a couple years ago on SA when she was about to graduate HS. Never worked out that we could meet, and I don't know if she has a profile anymore, just curious if anyone ever met up with her.
    A couple of years ago? People can't remember breakfast.

  15. #7469

    Nursing student Reagan

    Her name is Reagan, a hot ass nursing student in Cincy that I chatted with a couple years ago on SA when she was about to graduate HS. Never worked out that we could meet, and I don't know if she has a profile anymore, just curious if anyone ever met up with her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20732A80-F71F-4F88-B8D4-ADAD8CB5A83D.jpg‎   4C2561DB-5AC9-4056-9FFD-0CFE05FB92CB.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape