Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13104

    Whitney

    Anyone hit up Whitney lately? Search supplies mixed at best reviews but curious if anyone has seen her in the last few weeks / months.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/545855366963

  2. #13103

    Serenity arrests

    Does anyone have any insight into what LE is actually allowed to do during an undercover operation in the AMP? Can they get completely naked? Are they allowed to touch the females in a provocative manner? Are they allowed to ask what services are available?

    Quote Originally Posted by FlaWill  [View Original Post]
    On 17 Jan, three Asian girls were arrested and booked into Duval Jail at 1356.1) 34,5'7", 110#, 2) 47,5'1", 120#, and 3) 54,5'5", 135#. For each it was listed at their First Violation (M2). They appeared in court today. Ive left out their names.

  3. #13102

    Good time

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyGandor  [View Original Post]
    Anyone hit up the place next to hungry Howies in the last few weeks? Was thinking of going later this week.
    I have always had a good time at that spot, but for about the same $, I'd rather go to Nagel up the street or My Favor around the corner on Bowden for a TS and Sauna. Just my opinion.

  4. #13101

    Hungry howies

    Anyone hit up the place next to hungry Howies in the last few weeks? Was thinking of going later this week.

  5. #13100

    Jax Oasis

    Saw a review on this one a while back so I stopped in. University and beach area. Met by older say late 40's mamasan. Paid for half hour with a ts. Didn't think the old mamasan was going to be doing ts and massage. But turns out she was LOL. Ts was standard nothing special. Got back to table, massage was ok lasted 10 minutes on flip she asked what I wanted I just passed on everything. And tipped 20 on the way out.

  6. #13099
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayenjael  [View Original Post]
    Read his post again. He listed age, height weight.
    I'm an idiot. I thought those were the legal codes that they were charged on. Forgive me, my age is showing. Thanks.

  7. #13098

    Re: Amys

    Hmmm. Wonder what's going on. Was just there last week. Won't repeat.

    Quote Originally Posted by HotTacos  [View Original Post]
    Anyone notice Amy's on 17 in OP is closed? Any info.

  8. #13097
    Quote Originally Posted by ClosetPervert9  [View Original Post]
    Did they mention ages? Just curious.
    Read his post again. He listed age, height weight.

  9. #13096

    Amy's in OP

    Anyone notice Amy's on 17 in OP is closed? Any info.

  10. #13095

    Re: Wilson

    Just a normal Rub and Tug.

    Quote Originally Posted by HelpfulPerv  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if this little house looking parlor does anything extra? I went one time since I saw them on rubmaps but lady straight up said no extras. Any info?

  11. #13094

    Yolo

    Quote Originally Posted by YoloLife  [View Original Post]
    My friend went there and got extra, so they do provide it.
    How recent was their visit?

  12. #13093

    Wilson

    Quote Originally Posted by HelpfulPerv  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if this little house looking parlor does anything extra? I went one time since I saw them on rubmaps but lady straight up said no extras. Any info?
    My friend went there and got extra, so they do provide it.

  13. #13092
    I'll be returning to your city in the near future. Is a L3 finish still unheard of and difficult to come by?

  14. #13091
    Quote Originally Posted by FlaWill  [View Original Post]
    On 17 Jan, three Asian girls were arrested and booked into Duval Jail at 1356.1) 34,5'7", 110#, 2) 47,5'1", 120#, and 3) 54,5'5", 135#. For each it was listed at their First Violation (M2). They appeared in court today. Ive left out their names.
    Did they mention ages? Just curious.

  15. #13090

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by DuvalLife  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had a dream with her? Curious to know how it went. I see there is screening involved. I also see her ad on Tryst which offers other things aside from massage.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flemi...e/930221448246
    I have dreamt with her in the past. Screening was light. She is sweet and looks like the pictures. I saw her before she offered massage. Everything was covered and worth the money spent.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape