Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 78 of 300 FirstFirst ... 28 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 128 178 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 4493
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3338
    Quote Originally Posted by Katanakana  [View Original Post]
    Stopped over at Wei / DG. Asked for Vicky but not sure it was her. Mid 30's, very nice bolt ons, small and petite, and no flatboard ass! Does this phenomenal suction technique across your back in the TS. Down to business and multiple positions were had. Excellent oral technique. Not the best, but above average overall.
    I think Lily is tops when it comes to sucking my balls then BBBJ. That girl is special!

  2. #3337

    Vicky?

    Stopped over at Wei / DG. Asked for Vicky but not sure it was her. Mid 30's, very nice bolt ons, small and petite, and no flatboard ass! Does this phenomenal suction technique across your back in the TS. Down to business and multiple positions were had. Excellent oral technique. Not the best, but above average overall.

  3. #3336

    Where can we find Lily?

    Quote Originally Posted by Scott954  [View Original Post]
    Lily is HOT! Off the charts performance. ATF.
    Only way this works is to knock off this cryptic messaging, it's out of control. Type in complete words please.

  4. #3335

    Wei oriental dream girl Part 2

    Thanks for the feedback on the board fellas. And I got the advice and read the reviews on 2 girl and should have listened LOL. Stopped by DG on my trip last week. Saw Vicky. Short early 30's. Size B / C man mades. Dropped fees to her. Inquired about 2 girl. It was mid day so not too busy. Other girl comes. I ask if they kiss they say yes. I asked if they daty they say yes. I'm game. Got to shower and as soon as we'll get going the fucking doorbell rings. Shit. I could tell this would be an in and out experience. I preferred Vicky. The other was named Victoria I think. Not sure. She was older not as attractive body but larger tits and no stomach but about early 40's. Vicky gave shower. Other girl came back In and helped with nuru. Got to room double bbj with girls on knees. No real kissing more tongue flicking LOL. I was running the show. Flipped positions over and over. Got double rimmy experience that was cool. Older lady left and came back again. Drilling Vicky now. Switched to older lady riding while Vicky licks balls taint area. Was hoping she fucklicked but no go. They played a trick when I said daty where she was just covering her pussy with her hand and mouth and I couldn't see anything. Bc of course who would want to daty their coworker they see spin tricks all day (Respectfully).

    I knew at that point my dream 3 some was over. I told older lady to leave and go to the other John there. Finished by drilling Vicky and her speaking very very very dirty. Very dirty. Not my thing but hey I get it. Came down her "dirty little throat" as she called it.

    Dropped 320 total. Overall I think it was cool but one chick at DG is enough. I think I'm looking for a more organic 3 some where the chicks actually don't mind exchanging of fluids. Another day for that I guess fellas. But finally checked this off my bucket list.

    I drove around and went into random parlors throughout my 3 days here. Why'all have a lovely scene and city.

  5. #3334

    New Asian

    2nd stop while visiting Miami again. Went back to New Asian looking for Katie, but she was out. Not impressed with girl at desk, took next chick that came from the back. Forgot her name. Maybe another Lily. IDK, not a bad body on her, glasses, a little nerdy, maybe a 6. Had a good massage and then I talked her into getting the pants down and shirt up, she was clean with a nice kitty so went for it and eventually had her on my face. I have never had my face ridden that hard! Not sure if more was available, but enjoyed my time. Will repeat if back in town. I think it was. 7/$.2.

    Bairen.

  6. #3333
    Quote Originally Posted by Chichef3000  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone. This came across while I was looking at all options in the Miami / Fort Lauderdale areas. Anyone had the pleasure? She doesn't speak English as I was texting her. All Spanish. She works out of her home.

    https://www.instagram.com/masajes_miami_antonietta/
    I think you should toft and report back. Looks great tho.

  7. #3332

    Massages Miami

    Hey everyone. This came across while I was looking at all options in the Miami / Fort Lauderdale areas. Anyone had the pleasure? She doesn't speak English as I was texting her. All Spanish. She works out of her home.

    https://www.instagram.com/masajes_miami_antonietta/

  8. #3331

    Waxing

    Hey guys do any of you have a decent spot or lady that does brazilian wax with extra fun afterwards? The help would be much appreciated.

  9. #3330

    Tantra queen

    Quote Originally Posted by Augolf  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if this is the right forum but anyone try Aya tantra queen?
    Hello. I know it is very old post. But you anyone has a feedback from her?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/t...-kink/35492221

    Thanks in advance.

  10. #3329
    Senior Member


    Posts: 219

    Lily

    Quote Originally Posted by CartelKid14  [View Original Post]
    Do you mean Lily hands of gold?
    Not quite sure what you're referring to but all I know is that this lily is from Orlando and has butterfly tattoos around her waist. She was an ATF for me when she was a DH previously.

  11. #3328
    Quote Originally Posted by ODawg  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same Lily from Orlando? That goes by butterfly sometimes (she has butterfly tats around her waist).
    Do you mean Lily hands of gold?

  12. #3327

    Wei DG #2

    Quote Originally Posted by Zom289  [View Original Post]
    Is Lily or Anna good looking or are they unattractive old ladies? I'm wondering if its worth it and how much you paid for this, please let me know thank you sir.
    It was pretty much all in my review. I dropped $370. Girls were young, 20's. Decent looking, but nothing exceptional. Lily was a little cuter and better built. Not unattractive, but just kind of average looking. Both girls were very polite. I recommend going in with about $250 and get one girl for half hour.

    Bairen.

  13. #3326

    Lmk

    Quote Originally Posted by BadAssCb91  [View Original Post]
    Nope but planning to. I think she offers the same package as Tatiana (see previous post).
    Let us know how it goes. If you don't see her I will TOFT in a few weeks as I will be around that area for work.

    Tatiana added a new photo and she looks a lot better with less makeup on.

  14. #3325
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOG  [View Original Post]
    Did you get a chance to see her as well?
    Nope but planning to. I think she offers the same package as Tatiana (see previous post).

  15. #3324
    Senior Member


    Posts: 108
    Quote Originally Posted by BadAssCb91  [View Original Post]
    Did you get a chance to see her as well?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape