Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 78 of 300 FirstFirst ... 28 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 128 178 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 4495
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3340
    Quote Originally Posted by BadAssCb91  [View Original Post]
    Nope but planning to. I think she offers the same package as Tatiana (see previous post).
    Recently visited Miami a couple of times after long absence Thru Covid and all. Love a good / strong a message with a nice finish. Thank you all for all the info here, especially Badass. So took the advice and scheduled with this one. As you said she is stunning (in my opinion) and great body. Extremely friendly and was fairly open about the offerings. Massage itself was not the best ever but was good enough but the finish was excellent. Highly recommend. 2 to incl finish.

  2. #3339

    Oasis Asian Spa Visit

    Quote Originally Posted by EscortGuru  [View Original Post]
    Not familiar with that one, but here are two not too far away. Most any of the SW8st places will provide the services you're looking for, it's really a matter of how hot the chics are, in my experience most on 8th are older or less attractive. Here are two that I thought the ladies looked good for an AMP, but they were in there late 30's possibly 40's.

    Oasis Spa.

    888 NW 27th Ave #L3, Miami, FL 33125.

    Asian Massage.

    2901 SW 8th St #107, Miami, FL 33135.

    If you want the ultimate Asian massage experience in Miami, go to Dream Girls. It's an experience like no other in Miami-Dade. They invite you into a room, you don't need to say anything just hand over 200 and your in for an 30-minute treat The two chics there when I recently visited weren't appealing to me looks wise, but if your not as picky as me then its worth the trip. Be warned, Dream Girls has a Ring Door Bell when you enter the spa so you are being recorded in the lobby!

    6500 W 4th Ave #14, Hialeah, FL 33012.
    Dreamt I stopped by for an hour massage (. 7) Cute early 30's attendant, Lucy nice and thin, no ass but some nice Ds. Tight cutoff shorts and tshirt, not the easiest to get in and out of so didn't have high hopes going in. Left me in the room waiting for 10 minutes which always seems for ever sitting naked on the table. Came back and seemed a bit surprises to see me naked, another bad sign. Opted for a firm massage and have to admit it was awesome. Some light touches around the boys and she didn't seem to mind some roaming, good sign. On the flip no negotiations, which was nice, off came the top and out pop the biggest damn nipples I've seen in years, super big protruding suckable nipples, I was in heaven. Was sucking those nips, fingering her all the while she was giving a great HJ with light kisses every once in awhile. Blew a huge load. Definitely will be back, more is one the menu for return clients. Tipped. 5.

  3. #3338

    Vicky

    Quote Originally Posted by Katanakana  [View Original Post]
    Stopped over at Wei / DG. Asked for Vicky but not sure it was her. Mid 30's, very nice bolt ons, small and petite, and no flatboard ass! Does this phenomenal suction technique across your back in the TS. Down to business and multiple positions were had. Excellent oral technique. Not the best, but above average overall.
    Sounds like her. I think you got the right one.

  4. #3337
    Quote Originally Posted by Katanakana  [View Original Post]
    Stopped over at Wei / DG. Asked for Vicky but not sure it was her. Mid 30's, very nice bolt ons, small and petite, and no flatboard ass! Does this phenomenal suction technique across your back in the TS. Down to business and multiple positions were had. Excellent oral technique. Not the best, but above average overall.
    I think Lily is tops when it comes to sucking my balls then BBBJ. That girl is special!

  5. #3336

    Vicky?

    Stopped over at Wei / DG. Asked for Vicky but not sure it was her. Mid 30's, very nice bolt ons, small and petite, and no flatboard ass! Does this phenomenal suction technique across your back in the TS. Down to business and multiple positions were had. Excellent oral technique. Not the best, but above average overall.

  6. #3335

    Where can we find Lily?

    Quote Originally Posted by Scott954  [View Original Post]
    Lily is HOT! Off the charts performance. ATF.
    Only way this works is to knock off this cryptic messaging, it's out of control. Type in complete words please.

  7. #3334

    Wei oriental dream girl Part 2

    Thanks for the feedback on the board fellas. And I got the advice and read the reviews on 2 girl and should have listened LOL. Stopped by DG on my trip last week. Saw Vicky. Short early 30's. Size B / C man mades. Dropped fees to her. Inquired about 2 girl. It was mid day so not too busy. Other girl comes. I ask if they kiss they say yes. I asked if they daty they say yes. I'm game. Got to shower and as soon as we'll get going the fucking doorbell rings. Shit. I could tell this would be an in and out experience. I preferred Vicky. The other was named Victoria I think. Not sure. She was older not as attractive body but larger tits and no stomach but about early 40's. Vicky gave shower. Other girl came back In and helped with nuru. Got to room double bbj with girls on knees. No real kissing more tongue flicking LOL. I was running the show. Flipped positions over and over. Got double rimmy experience that was cool. Older lady left and came back again. Drilling Vicky now. Switched to older lady riding while Vicky licks balls taint area. Was hoping she fucklicked but no go. They played a trick when I said daty where she was just covering her pussy with her hand and mouth and I couldn't see anything. Bc of course who would want to daty their coworker they see spin tricks all day (Respectfully).

    I knew at that point my dream 3 some was over. I told older lady to leave and go to the other John there. Finished by drilling Vicky and her speaking very very very dirty. Very dirty. Not my thing but hey I get it. Came down her "dirty little throat" as she called it.

    Dropped 320 total. Overall I think it was cool but one chick at DG is enough. I think I'm looking for a more organic 3 some where the chicks actually don't mind exchanging of fluids. Another day for that I guess fellas. But finally checked this off my bucket list.

    I drove around and went into random parlors throughout my 3 days here. Why'all have a lovely scene and city.

  8. #3333

    New Asian

    2nd stop while visiting Miami again. Went back to New Asian looking for Katie, but she was out. Not impressed with girl at desk, took next chick that came from the back. Forgot her name. Maybe another Lily. IDK, not a bad body on her, glasses, a little nerdy, maybe a 6. Had a good massage and then I talked her into getting the pants down and shirt up, she was clean with a nice kitty so went for it and eventually had her on my face. I have never had my face ridden that hard! Not sure if more was available, but enjoyed my time. Will repeat if back in town. I think it was. 7/$.2.

    Bairen.

  9. #3332
    Quote Originally Posted by Chichef3000  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone. This came across while I was looking at all options in the Miami / Fort Lauderdale areas. Anyone had the pleasure? She doesn't speak English as I was texting her. All Spanish. She works out of her home.

    https://www.instagram.com/masajes_miami_antonietta/
    I think you should toft and report back. Looks great tho.

  10. #3331

    Massages Miami

    Hey everyone. This came across while I was looking at all options in the Miami / Fort Lauderdale areas. Anyone had the pleasure? She doesn't speak English as I was texting her. All Spanish. She works out of her home.

    https://www.instagram.com/masajes_miami_antonietta/

  11. #3330

    Waxing

    Hey guys do any of you have a decent spot or lady that does brazilian wax with extra fun afterwards? The help would be much appreciated.

  12. #3329

    Tantra queen

    Quote Originally Posted by Augolf  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if this is the right forum but anyone try Aya tantra queen?
    Hello. I know it is very old post. But you anyone has a feedback from her?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/t...-kink/35492221

    Thanks in advance.

  13. #3328
    Senior Member


    Posts: 219

    Lily

    Quote Originally Posted by CartelKid14  [View Original Post]
    Do you mean Lily hands of gold?
    Not quite sure what you're referring to but all I know is that this lily is from Orlando and has butterfly tattoos around her waist. She was an ATF for me when she was a DH previously.

  14. #3327
    Quote Originally Posted by ODawg  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same Lily from Orlando? That goes by butterfly sometimes (she has butterfly tats around her waist).
    Do you mean Lily hands of gold?

  15. #3326

    Wei DG #2

    Quote Originally Posted by Zom289  [View Original Post]
    Is Lily or Anna good looking or are they unattractive old ladies? I'm wondering if its worth it and how much you paid for this, please let me know thank you sir.
    It was pretty much all in my review. I dropped $370. Girls were young, 20's. Decent looking, but nothing exceptional. Lily was a little cuter and better built. Not unattractive, but just kind of average looking. Both girls were very polite. I recommend going in with about $250 and get one girl for half hour.

    Bairen.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape