Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,186 to 7,200 of 25711
-
01-28-23 14:30 #18526Senior Member

Posts: 573Nyaaahhh splash queen
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/457642189872
Only review I could find was from September of 2021. Anyone seen her recently?
-
01-28-23 04:31 #18525Douchebag

Posts: 326Proof
Yes and I posted to that effect.
Originally Posted by GlennYounger
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-23 18:48 #18524Senior Member

Posts: 147Torri
Can anyone pm me tori new number? I know she changed it recently but I forgot to save it when she texted me. Was in her neck of the woods and would have loved to visit.
-
01-27-23 17:00 #18523Regular Member

Posts: 14Did you get the proof you were looking for?
Originally Posted by DaytonBd2021
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-23 13:04 #18522Regular Member

Posts: 14Decent first visit
I had time and contacted her for a morning visit. Nice girl. BBBJ was great. Seemed to be willing to do whatever but I didn't have time to stay long. Rode me covered and I finished a short time later.
Stay safe.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...l/289092992964
-
01-27-23 12:31 #18521Senior Member

Posts: 2230Looks like she was high volume. I guess Blue was not enough to satisfy her appetite.
Originally Posted by MontyCliff
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-23 10:38 #18520Senior Member

Posts: 147Dutchess
I have been wanting to visit with Dutchess, I'll be around the area for a good amount of time one day next week and was wondering if anybody has any stories?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...y/524482313880
Donation seems fair, in my range.
-
01-27-23 06:31 #18519Douchebag

Posts: 326Carmen Rar
She has multiple rip off reports. Her looks have gone to the wayside. Always has a guy very close by. I definitely would not recommend.
Originally Posted by DankB007
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-23 06:23 #18518Banned Member

Posts: 619Yes she is out
So if you search you will find a post earlier this week that says she is out and only seeing clients she has seen before. I contacted her and she stated the same. Just have not had a chance to visit.
Originally Posted by DarkStallion
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-23 04:21 #18517Senior Member

Posts: 661Little red riding you is directly above her. DPD definitely scored this week.
Originally Posted by DarkStallion
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-23 00:38 #18516Senior Member

Posts: 401Looking at the arrest records, it looks like they went to arrest her at her residence, so to put it mildly she must have been generating a ton of attention for them to make an arrest warrant for her. It might not have been an issue if she limited herself to three a day.
Originally Posted by Units12
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-23 16:14 #18515Senior Member

Posts: 207Big Boob Danielle
Looking for some help. I have her new number. She only wants a limited amount to know it. Hit me up for digits.
-
01-26-23 15:56 #18514Senior Member

Posts: 287Sophia
So is she out already?? I do see her onlyphans was updated with a new post!!
Originally Posted by MontyCliff
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-23 14:13 #18513Senior Member

Posts: 259Any Reviews on this Carmen Rae?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...c/666253205884
So I've tried looking up this Carmen Rae but the old link don't work anymore so idk if they're talking about this one in the pic / link or the other one. So any new reviews?
-
01-26-23 13:40 #18512Senior Member

Posts: 123Yeah red head Cece.
Originally Posted by MartyDog
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






