Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 481 of 1714 FirstFirst ... 381 431 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 531 581 981 1481 ... LastLast
Results 7,201 to 7,215 of 25701
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18501
    Quote Originally Posted by MBrownie053  [View Original Post]
    Did LEO go to her place? LEO usually sets up a sting at a hotel / apartment / house and ask the provider for an outcall. LEO doesn't usually come to the provider's place unless they really want to get that provider.
    She was seeing 8-10 guys a day in a neighborhood watch area, I am sure it didn't take much to bust her, she was pretty open I tried to warn her and she got mad at me.

  2. #18500
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyLover123  [View Original Post]
    She is new to the scene. I have seen her 4 times now and each time is better. She is always freshly showered and clean. And her hotel is very upscale compared to almost any other Dayton provider. She is thicker yes, but her soft beautiful skin is soo nice. She definitely aims to please. I can't really say enough good things about her. Her pics are very limited and she says she would like to keep it that way to conceal her private life and I understand that. I am just glad I took a chance on her. Very comfortable around her and a beautiful face and smile. Highly recommended.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/271647375950
    What was the donation?

  3. #18499

    RE: Sofia

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy0311  [View Original Post]
    Sofia got arrested over the weekend and people are freaking out because they don't realize that the 5-0 read these boards and obviously Blue has been posting his love stories about her and drawing a boat load of attention towards her. She's had a revolving door of dick so the Kettering 5-0 decided to do something about it.
    Did LEO go to her place? LEO usually sets up a sting at a hotel / apartment / house and ask the provider for an outcall. That way they can setup their cameras/recorders and strategically place their people in nearby rooms and control the situation to avoid any resistance or surprises such as a shootout with a crazy boyfriend or something. LEO doesn't usually come to the provider's place unless they really want to get that provider and absolutely sure that there is no danger to them.

  4. #18498
    Sofia- Makes me wonder if she's going to go UTR, get out of the game or if she is going to keep seeing people.

  5. #18497
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  6. #18496

    Can you elaborate?

    Quote Originally Posted by Super55  [View Original Post]
    So nobody's going too speak on how it happened? I may be being nosey but it's been real hot lately a lot of people are paying visits too their uncle's.
    Can you elaborate? Did I miss something on the news?

  7. #18495

    Are you sure

    Quote Originally Posted by SexHombre  [View Original Post]
    It looks like Ruggiez is back. Has anyone tried her recently?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/ruggiez-...-dayton-901948
    Her them account has been active and she checks it at least twice a month to keep it shall we say on the first page. Also the pictures on them are at least three years old or more. And some go back to 2018 or 2019. And over the last year there have been very few reviews. I believe that she has become a hair dresser and is making good money at it. And only see's a very limited amount of clients. The most recent review seemed that she is having a hard time keeping appointments and some have attributed that to the hours she works in the real world. As she falls asleep. Or it could mean she is falling back to old habits. One time almost a year ago she contacted me asking if I wanted to see her. At that time I had things going on and could not. I have since tried to contact her but she never reply's. So I have pretty much given up on her. But that doesn't mean you should not try. When she is on her game she was the best escort I ever saw. Always made you feel like a close personal friend. Always wanting to know what you wanted and how she could take care of you. When she was having problems with drugs her services got bad but she did a rehab and got better. I know if she contacted me again I would not hesitate to see her.

  8. #18494

    Uncles

    So nobody's going too speak on how it happened? I may be being nosey but it's been real hot lately a lot of people are paying visits too their uncle's.

  9. #18493
    Quote Originally Posted by McOhio  [View Original Post]
    She has added Manscaping to the menu for $200 with a few stipulations.

    If any of you guys have cash and need a trim down below. She's got you covered.
    Holy shit. Who would pay 200 for someone to shave their balls. Just a thought. Do it yourself.

  10. #18492

    Ruggiez

    It looks like Ruggiez is back. Has anyone tried her recently?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/ruggiez-...-dayton-901948

  11. #18491

    Man I Ac

    She has added Manscaping to the menu for $200 with a few stipulations.

    If any of you guys have cash and need a trim down below. She's got you covered.

  12. #18490

    Maneater / Tonya Ad

    With me being a regular, she asked me to post a link to her new Erotic Monkey ad. She was forced to come out from being UTR as she was banned from USA as many have already posted.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/maneater...dayton-1031839#erotic.

    Most of us already know, what a good experience she is. That gummy blowjob is one of the best around here. The sex is pretty good as well. If you haven't experienced her yet, You owe it to yourself and to go see for yourself. She told me to mention she will only see about 3 mongers tops per day so you won't end up with a Sophia-type issue with dudes lining up outside. Please see the many reviews already posted. Good way to stay warm on a cold day.

  13. #18489

    Jade

    Quote Originally Posted by CandyInTheVan  [View Original Post]
    I could have sworn that I put the link.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...d/167867876758
    Yes, that her. I have seen her twice recently and she was great both times. She can waste time, but when it was time to play she delivered. She's not violent. She was mad at a friend that was taking too long to deliver her meds. She punched a hole in the hole. I've experienced that behavior with other girls. LOL.

    Be safe.

  14. #18488

    Eve

    Saw her like 1. 5 years ago 1 x but never repeated because everything covered and can only bust 1 x then she rushes you out. She is short and looks like her pics and never had any problems with her but don't like being rushed.

    Quote Originally Posted by JRyan1776  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had any experience with this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...t/399798834632

  15. #18487
    Quote Originally Posted by CandyInTheVan  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Jade people said was violent?
    I could have sworn that I put the link.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...d/167867876758

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape