Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,736 to 3,750 of 13945
-
01-25-23 20:03 #10210Senior Member

Posts: 808Sign up on TER. Then you can do a search for whatever you're looking for.
Originally Posted by BGM10
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-23 14:25 #10209Senior Member

Posts: 35Just have him use PD. Free reviews and can set pay type, distance, etc just the same.
Originally Posted by PhilBass
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-23 13:45 #10208Senior Member

Posts: 107Any gal on eros is a red red red flag. Try this site below, and also t e are, for 30 clams, and you can check the boxes, especially, distance 50 miles, independent, and any other things you prefer.
Originally Posted by TimFake
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-23 13:40 #10207Senior Member

Posts: 107Yes the ads on alligator, and callescort that say, "incall, outcall, cardate, full menu, etc. " I guarantee they are upselling bait-and-switch scammers, do not ever give any gals anyway if they want your room number, or a snapchat of your hotel transaction, NEVER. Also note if the ad has a non-LV area code.
Originally Posted by IceCreamLoad
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-23 10:40 #10206Regular Member

Posts: 5Visiting in August
Hubby and I are visiting in August. Looking for some fun while there. Any suggestions on finding a bisexual lady? I'm from the D so there's a lot of fun to be had in strip clubs. Not sure what the best route is there. Will report after visiting.
-
01-25-23 00:40 #10205Senior Member

Posts: 63Maya anyone?
Wondering if anyone has seen Maya: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/110269389.
Kinda looks TGTBT, I searched for the # on Sumo and it came up with 3 different listings, Now its possible its makeshift agency.
Searched in the forum and didn't see anything, Can anyone confirm?
-
01-24-23 16:18 #10204Senior Member

Posts: 35I meant to quote you for my comment below about Lacy.
Originally Posted by Monger2023
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-23 15:49 #10203Senior Member

Posts: 389But every No on the menu. Pass.
Originally Posted by AGladiator;6310128[URL
-
01-24-23 14:29 #10202Senior Member

Posts: 94Heather Heavenly
Was a lot of fun both times I saw her, but she moved away a few years ago. She may have come back or is visiting occasionally, but I know she did relocate at one point.
Originally Posted by Monger2023
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-23 13:48 #10201Senior Member

Posts: 219https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/110158380
Legit. A friend spent some time with her. Pics are close but doctored. Tiny tight spinner with a friendly attitude. No deposit, A few tats and baby damage only on her breasts.
-
01-24-23 12:52 #10200Senior Member

Posts: 209Samantha Sommers
I would recommend her. I had a very good GFE with her. Beside researching providers, you should make sure you have your screening requirements ready.
Originally Posted by Monger2023
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-23 11:50 #10199Regular Member

Posts: 2Coming into town this weekend
Has anyone seen Gigi Sensual?
https://tantra.eros.com/nevada/las_v...les/729379.htm
Was hoping to see her for a massage. Thanks in advance for any info!
-
01-24-23 11:06 #10198Regular Member

Posts: 20I haven't seen her
She has 9 reviews on TER, and none of them are very good. Her I'd is 341962 if you at least want to read the free portion of each review. Her average score is 6 for looks and 6 for performance, which is very low based on standards (where guys tend to overrate ladies).
Originally Posted by MrHayness
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-23 11:02 #10197Banned Member

Posts: 521IMO Stay Away
Age is 50+, maybe 60. Probably 50 pounds heavier than pictures, which are old. Tits are huge, but her belly is even bigger and sagging. Heavy, heavy smoker (you'll probably need to throw away the clothes you're wearing because the smoke smell won't go away). Room is very small and cluttered. After meeting her I only took a BBBJ for. 6 (no way I could have fucked her) and the BBBJ was average at best. She doesn't do cim, but does do facial. She also talks a lot and complains about her life. I've seen a lot of LV escorts and she was by far the worst. Stay away.
Originally Posted by MrHayness
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-23 08:25 #10196Senior Member

Posts: 150And this one.
Also wondering about https://skipthegames.com/reply/phone/821424551712.
Originally Posted by MrHayness
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




