Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,736 to 3,750 of 13940
-
01-25-23 00:40 #10205Senior Member

Posts: 63Maya anyone?
Wondering if anyone has seen Maya: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/110269389.
Kinda looks TGTBT, I searched for the # on Sumo and it came up with 3 different listings, Now its possible its makeshift agency.
Searched in the forum and didn't see anything, Can anyone confirm?
-
01-24-23 16:18 #10204Senior Member

Posts: 35I meant to quote you for my comment below about Lacy.
Originally Posted by Monger2023
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-23 15:49 #10203Senior Member

Posts: 389But every No on the menu. Pass.
Originally Posted by AGladiator;6310128[URL
-
01-24-23 14:29 #10202Senior Member

Posts: 94Heather Heavenly
Was a lot of fun both times I saw her, but she moved away a few years ago. She may have come back or is visiting occasionally, but I know she did relocate at one point.
Originally Posted by Monger2023
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-23 13:48 #10201Senior Member

Posts: 219https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/110158380
Legit. A friend spent some time with her. Pics are close but doctored. Tiny tight spinner with a friendly attitude. No deposit, A few tats and baby damage only on her breasts.
-
01-24-23 12:52 #10200Senior Member

Posts: 209Samantha Sommers
I would recommend her. I had a very good GFE with her. Beside researching providers, you should make sure you have your screening requirements ready.
Originally Posted by Monger2023
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-23 11:50 #10199Regular Member

Posts: 2Coming into town this weekend
Has anyone seen Gigi Sensual?
https://tantra.eros.com/nevada/las_v...les/729379.htm
Was hoping to see her for a massage. Thanks in advance for any info!
-
01-24-23 11:06 #10198Regular Member

Posts: 20I haven't seen her
She has 9 reviews on TER, and none of them are very good. Her I'd is 341962 if you at least want to read the free portion of each review. Her average score is 6 for looks and 6 for performance, which is very low based on standards (where guys tend to overrate ladies).
Originally Posted by MrHayness
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-23 11:02 #10197Banned Member

Posts: 521IMO Stay Away
Age is 50+, maybe 60. Probably 50 pounds heavier than pictures, which are old. Tits are huge, but her belly is even bigger and sagging. Heavy, heavy smoker (you'll probably need to throw away the clothes you're wearing because the smoke smell won't go away). Room is very small and cluttered. After meeting her I only took a BBBJ for. 6 (no way I could have fucked her) and the BBBJ was average at best. She doesn't do cim, but does do facial. She also talks a lot and complains about her life. I've seen a lot of LV escorts and she was by far the worst. Stay away.
Originally Posted by MrHayness
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-23 08:25 #10196Senior Member

Posts: 150And this one.
Also wondering about https://skipthegames.com/reply/phone/821424551712.
Originally Posted by MrHayness
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-23 07:01 #10195Senior Member

Posts: 150Pre trip inquiry
Hello fellows,
Like so many before me, I'm trying to prepare for my trip to Sin City this weekend. I reached out to https://skipthegames.com/posts/las-v...e/184293445770 and her response was prompt and courteous. Anyone have an experience with her or have any recommendations?
Hayness.
-
01-24-23 01:50 #10194Senior Member

Posts: 35Lacy
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...prettylacylove
She was professional, contacted her by text and asked her to come over in discrete clothing due to nosy neighbors. She showed up in an hour and on time, on the dot. I had some technical difficulties with the session (sad day) but she was extremely professional about it. Good BBBJ, good bang, she's got to be 20-25 years or so older than me but her parts were where they belong for sure. The pics / vids are exactly how she looks, she isn't showing age or weight. I think she's the oldest woman I've been with.
Anyway, this was over a month ago but she did a good job and she's very legit. I'd happily be a repeat if she had an incall setup, but her only incall is if you put up for a motel. I don't have time on my side usually so AMPs are my go-to. I will say however, that she acted less like a spoiled brat / scammer / hurrier and more like a professional businesswoman that I felt like was going to sell me a house later. Showing up on time and acting mature shouldn't be rare, but it is in my experience. Oh yeah, and she did BBBJ (offered cim but I was really off my game), but she said no to BBFS.
$$$ flat for a half. Another reason I enjoy AMPs, but it's nice to switch things up.
-
01-24-23 01:08 #10193Regular Member

Posts: 2Hey everybody, has anyone seen Gigi Sensous?
https://tantra.eros.com/nevada/las_v...79.htm?cat=203
I'll be in town this weekend and wanted to get a massage.
-
01-23-23 13:32 #10192Senior Member

Posts: 387Dang, spending some good money there LOL. They're usually .5 Per and above I think.
Originally Posted by Monger2023
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-23 00:49 #10191Senior Member

Posts: 7266Several of those girl you mention are not 600 hr but a little more from what I know of there rates.
Originally Posted by Monger2023
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




