Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 292 of 736 FirstFirst ... 192 242 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 342 392 ... LastLast
Results 4,366 to 4,380 of 11026
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6661

    Heelz

    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....nsatiable-milf

    Over 40 and asking those rates? Damn. How many of her hot daughters do I also get to bang for that rate? Looolol.
    Ridiculous and what makes it worse is that there isn't a single honest picture in her ads. I have no personal experience, but I can guarantee she does not have the tight (almost 6 pack) abs shown in the bottom pic. Lets face it if you are paying these types of prices, she better spend time in the gym to keep toned and fit, she better have impeccable hygiene and she better have extreme good skills in bed. Most in the SEA area though are fat, out of shape, most of their pussies are musky (most do not even bother to wash after peeing or between appointments) and have lackluster performance and drama sprinkled in, but still expect the men to be extremely polite, well manared, clean and their personal ATM machines. The dynamics of this business today are totally messed up.

  2. #6660

    EIGHT Hundred! Lolol

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....nsatiable-milf

    Over 40 and asking those rates? Damn. How many of her hot daughters do I also get to bang for that rate? Looolol.

  3. #6659
    What's her menu like, and how much?

    Quote Originally Posted by HomerPimpson  [View Original Post]
    That's her.

  4. #6658
    Quote Originally Posted by BusSit69;6310486[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/washington/seattle/109586457[/URL]
    That's her.

  5. #6657
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGuyThatShy  [View Original Post]
    I would be surprised if she were working right now due to her recent severe back injury. It was all over the news a few months ago.
    Super unlikely as she was streaming video games live on twitch from her normal location and just tweeted an hour ago about back pain and sex https://twitter.com/adrianachechik/s...25541231345666.

  6. #6656

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by BKAllday  [View Original Post]
    If what I found was legit escortbook site for her, $3000/ hr is crazy even for a fan like me. 😳.
    Did anyone find out if she is actually here and what her real rates are?

  7. #6655

    Adrianna

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    If she is actually in Cap Hill for work (I. E. Making money by escorting) - then she is definitely keeping a low profile. Her twitter, link tree etc have no mention of her visit and usually that is not the case. Also they (porn stars) may not directly say they are in the city looking to exchange dick for cash. But they will definitely indirectly post on twitter about their visit into the city. In her case her social medi a is pretty quiet. Either way. My information is not 100% accurate as I have only spent 5 minutes digging into this. But at first glance if she IS in fact here and is asking for 3 K. I am definitely not in the market. She is one hell of a sexy **** though.
    I would be surprised if she were working right now due to her recent severe back injury. It was all over the news a few months ago.

  8. #6654

    Would love to know too. Always looking for thicc chix and deals!

    Quote Originally Posted by HomerPimpson  [View Original Post]
    What's the word on her? She's a small bbw with a gigantic rack. Her incall is near Garfield High School.
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ttle/109586457

  9. #6653

    Adriana Chechik

    Quote Originally Posted by WannaLickU  [View Original Post]
    Word on the street is that she is in Seattle on Capital Hill. Trying to reach her to confirm.
    Quote Originally Posted by BKAllday  [View Original Post]
    If what I found was legit escortbook site for her, $3000/ hr is crazy even for a fan like me. 😳.
    If she is actually in Cap Hill for work (I. E. Making money by escorting) - then she is definitely keeping a low profile. Her twitter, link tree etc have no mention of her visit and usually that is not the case. Also they (porn stars) may not directly say they are in the city looking to exchange dick for cash. But they will definitely indirectly post on twitter about their visit into the city. In her case her social medi a is pretty quiet. Either way. My information is not 100% accurate as I have only spent 5 minutes digging into this. But at first glance if she IS in fact here and is asking for 3 K. I am definitely not in the market. She is one hell of a sexy **** though.

  10. #6652

    Adriana Chechik escorts?

    Quote Originally Posted by WannaLickU  [View Original Post]
    Word on the street is that she is in Seattle on Capital Hill. Trying to reach her to confirm.
    If what I found was legit escortbook site for her, $3000/ hr is crazy even for a fan like me. 😳.

  11. #6651

    Adriana Chechik

    Quote Originally Posted by WannaLickU  [View Original Post]
    Word on the street is that she is in Seattle on Capital Hill. Trying to reach her to confirm.
    Where? How can one get a hold of her? Dream date.

  12. #6650

    ElegantEmma

    Quote Originally Posted by FakeGnus  [View Original Post]
    I met Elegantemma recently.

    She is 100 lbs soaking wet. Tiny little pussy. Extremely hot if you like tall spinners.

    Nice deep throat BBBJ. Despite her tiny pussy she is not afraid.

    It was a fun intense hour. BBBJ, daty, Mish, squatting cowgirl, cowgirl, cfs. Dfk, lfk.
    Yeah, she has been on my radar for a while. I thought I read somewhere that she is a transplant from SA and that BB was available. Good review and thanks for sharing. How much did you end up paying and did she up charge anything?

  13. #6649
    Quote Originally Posted by FakeGnus  [View Original Post]
    I met Elegantemma recently.

    She is 100 lbs soaking wet. Tiny little pussy. Extremely hot if you like tall spinners.

    Nice deep throat BBBJ. Despite her tiny pussy she is not afraid.

    It was a fun intense hour. BBBJ, daty, Mish, squatting cowgirl, cowgirl, cfs. Dfk, lfk.
    She looks great! What was the damage and how long did you book?

  14. #6648

    ElegantEmma

    I met Elegantemma recently.

    She is 100 lbs soaking wet. Tiny little pussy. Extremely hot if you like tall spinners.

    Nice deep throat BBBJ. Despite her tiny pussy she is not afraid.

    It was a fun intense hour. BBBJ, daty, Mish, squatting cowgirl, cowgirl, cfs. Dfk, lfk.

  15. #6647

    Je$$I Lynn from Listcrawlers

    What's the word on her? She's a small bbw with a gigantic rack. Her incall is near Garfield High School.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape