Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,366 to 4,380 of 11019
-
01-24-23 17:36 #6654Senior Member

Posts: 451Would love to know too. Always looking for thicc chix and deals!
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ttle/109586457
Originally Posted by HomerPimpson
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-23 15:56 #6653Senior Member

Posts: 2184Adriana Chechik
Originally Posted by WannaLickU
[View Original Post]
If she is actually in Cap Hill for work (I. E. Making money by escorting) - then she is definitely keeping a low profile. Her twitter, link tree etc have no mention of her visit and usually that is not the case. Also they (porn stars) may not directly say they are in the city looking to exchange dick for cash. But they will definitely indirectly post on twitter about their visit into the city. In her case her social medi a is pretty quiet. Either way. My information is not 100% accurate as I have only spent 5 minutes digging into this. But at first glance if she IS in fact here and is asking for 3 K. I am definitely not in the market. She is one hell of a sexy **** though.
Originally Posted by BKAllday
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-23 14:44 #6652Senior Member

Posts: 66Adriana Chechik escorts?
If what I found was legit escortbook site for her, $3000/ hr is crazy even for a fan like me. 😳.
Originally Posted by WannaLickU
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-23 13:17 #6651Senior Member

Posts: 87Adriana Chechik
Where? How can one get a hold of her? Dream date.
Originally Posted by WannaLickU
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-23 12:29 #6650Senior Member

Posts: 2184ElegantEmma
Yeah, she has been on my radar for a while. I thought I read somewhere that she is a transplant from SA and that BB was available. Good review and thanks for sharing. How much did you end up paying and did she up charge anything?
Originally Posted by FakeGnus
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-23 12:22 #6649Regular Member

Posts: 10She looks great! What was the damage and how long did you book?
Originally Posted by FakeGnus
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-23 10:26 #6648Senior Member

Posts: 286ElegantEmma
I met Elegantemma recently.
She is 100 lbs soaking wet. Tiny little pussy. Extremely hot if you like tall spinners.
Nice deep throat BBBJ. Despite her tiny pussy she is not afraid.
It was a fun intense hour. BBBJ, daty, Mish, squatting cowgirl, cowgirl, cfs. Dfk, lfk.
-
01-24-23 07:01 #6647Senior Member

Posts: 153Je$$I Lynn from Listcrawlers
What's the word on her? She's a small bbw with a gigantic rack. Her incall is near Garfield High School.
-
01-23-23 13:47 #6646Regular Member

Posts: 2Adriana Chechik
Word on the street is that she is in Seattle on Capital Hill. Trying to reach her to confirm.
-
01-22-23 00:51 #6645Regular Member

Posts: 14Mandi
Has anyone know what happened to Mandi (Ashley) last I heard she was pregnant. But I haven't seen her post in awhile. Last I saw was like 4 yrs ago but any veterans on here will know who she is.
-
01-21-23 21:20 #6644Regular Member

Posts: 13Playground Cabaret
Stopped by for the first time since lockdown. Sounded like it had turned into IG model with GPS stomping grounds, and Pandora's and Kitten's are too close for that nonsense. However, I was having a drink in the neighborhood and had a few minutes to kill before going to massage place across the street.
Was $20 for cover and soda, taken by waitress. There were, in fact, tons of hotties roaming around. Wound up going for a dance with Lola, standard $40 a pop here. Turned into a couple, was pleasantly surprised with decent mileage / grinding, great perky boobs were offered for kissing and fondling. Still the same old big ass lap dance area, not fun if you're shy I guess.
Overall solid visit, will probably pop in again when I want some eye-candy and don't need the extras.
-
01-21-23 11:28 #6643Senior Member

Posts: 2934But car date or you host.
Originally Posted by Darce
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-23 10:28 #6642Senior Member

Posts: 99Unfortunately, I have no information on whether MSOG (or PM) are available with these ladies at the base rate.
Originally Posted by MitchCor
[View Original Post]
It is my understanding that Bellevue Babe does offer it at the upgrade price. If I return (and do VIP), I will post a follow-up.
Originally Posted by Vator2
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-23 17:56 #6641Senior Member

Posts: 268Lovelyally.
Originally Posted by PnwGord
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-23 13:26 #6640Regular Member

Posts: 18Provider for a quickie or BNG?
Anyone know of any City of Seattle providers who would do a quickie or BNG for $80-100?










Reply With Quote






